LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy’s boy (private with Cormac)

jmg1217

Brent looked around his kitchen. He was making breakfast which always took a while considering he had to feed 5 people, he was a single father since the death of his wife  had four children to raise by himself. He was making pancakes today it wasn’t a school day so there was no need to rush anywhere. Eventually he called out breakfast is done! Loud enough for his family to hear.

18 years old and still looking for a job, Ethan was the eldest of four children, he'd just finished secondary and was looking for an apprenticeship, he just couldn't find one! His father was constantly impatient with him, not that he was ever prepared to offer help and he was way  more concerned over his younger brothers and sister then him. He loved his siblings but felt neglected. 
He was on his laptop, which he'd managed to earn by working small jobs in a local café, looking for apprenticeships and sendig applications.

me downstairs, looking bedraggled and as tired as always. He spent so long working on his job search he rarely went to bed before 1:00 AM. He as usual was the first downstairs and just waited fir the usual lecture he'd get from his father.

Brent saw his son and I spite of tiger recent fights smiled, he loved all of his children and just wanted what was best for them. He was someone who was described as over pertective by all of his friends and even his wife a fact that was proven by the fact that even his 18 year old still had a bedtime and that he insisted at all of his children call him Daddy

he opened his arms “hey there kiddo did you sleep ok come give Daddy a hug good morning please”

"Good morning..Dad.", Ethan said givig his father a cautious hug and then sitting down at the table. Wthan was calm on the outside but was getting more nervous by the minute, he hoped one of his brothers would come downstairs soon and break the tension.

rent gave his son a stern look even as he served him pancakes “Daddy kiddo not dad that hasn’t changed”

he sat down across from his boy “now then how’s the job search going. I expect some progress soon son when you decided not to continue your education we agreed you would work well it’s been 5 months and you don’t seem to be doing anything and I’m pretty sure you’re staying up much later then bedtime. You look awful. We have these rules for a reason, they are non negotiable and you are disrespecting our household it’s disappointing frankly”

Ethan's face fell, he seemingly became even more tired. "It's going horribly. You know that. I have had yet another round of No's and quite a few haven't bothered to respond. I stay up late looking for jobs, email after email after email, I'd live to just relax at 8:00 and sleep but I can't, not that you'll ever help.", Ethan put his face is hands and then smoothed his hair back. His wrist had bite marks from where he'd bitten himself whenbhe got stressed. "You weren't even there at my graduation."

Brent looked at his boy feeling softer he reached across the table taking Ethan’s Hand “honey stop please just stop I am sorry about graduation but you know your brother was sick and it couldn’t be helped andas far as the rest I’m hearing a bunch of excuses you never ask for help you just run around acting neglected if you want help just ask yo know Daddy is always here for you and all of your siblings”

Ethan scowled, "Really? What about that time a promising spot came up in your company and I asked you to help me with my application, you promised you would then never did? Were you there for me then? When I got beaten uo at school

Ethen enough! When have you ever and I Mean ever proven that you would be responsible enough to work with me besides I told you I required a college degree which you refuse to get so.. I don t know what to tell you now eat your breakfast and I expect you to be in bed tonight at bedtime I will be checking and do t you dear leave this table until you are excused”

ou refuse to pay my tuition fees! I won't have enough for the next two years if I continue working at Smith's. Whatever take your pancakes, they lost their taste 15 years ago when the twins were born, I'm leaving gonna work another 9 hours for less than minimum wage.", Ethan got up, his gaze challenging his father to oppose him. "I had perfect grades. 10's across the board. If it weren't for money...."

Brent stood up “ethen sit down you were not excused and I. This house children sit until they get permission now little man!” He pointed to ethens chair

"I am eighteen. And no. I'm busy being as you would deem it irresponsible and earning money to support myself. Give me a reason why I should stay, really honestly. If I'm so bad how about I just leave? Getting rid of the extra after 15 years."

Ethan was just about as tall as his father was and gave him a look as cold and as careless as ice.

Brent seethed  “so help me god Ethen@ then he softened he did love his son “baby please just sit and listen to Daddy then after I guess you can”

Ethan turned willing to hear his father out. "What d'you wanna say? The bus leaves in 20 minutes.", Ethan tried to remain calm, he did his beat to listen.

Brent sighed “I just don’t know how we got here kiddo we are obviously having two separate conversations and I want to fix this a really do but to do that I need you to sit and listen can you do that for me kiddo if you still need to go after I will drive you to work myself” he looked at his son pleadingly “please baby trust Daddy”

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent smiled watching Ethan play with his hair a nervous habit the boy had had so nice he was little

”ok buddy I don’t know how this happened but it’s like we are on two separate planetshavong totalky different conversations . More then anything I love you I always have and always will, you’re my baby just like your siblings and I want what’s best for you can you believe that “ he looked into Ethan’s eyes

"For them, most definetely. For me I'm just not sure. I mean I know it's been hard since Mum left but... why don't you pay my tuition fees, I have good enough grades. It just seems.. I dunno...", Ethan sighed, meeting his Dad's sad gaze with his own forlorn one.

Brent gave a sad smile he took Ethan’s hand “of course I love my boy you were the best present I’ve ever gotten andyoubtaught me as special kind of love long before any of your siblings ever came. In a way I guess I love you best of all baby even if I can’t always show it”

Brent smiled at his boy cupping his cheek “no no honey none of that” he kissed the boys knuckles

“now sweetheart I need you to hear me I never said I wouldn’t help you with school, know that you heard but what I actually said was I couldn’t pay for school and I wish I could but if you go to college you may need to take out loans or start at the local community college I can pay for that baby as long as you live at home. It makes me so sad that you thought I didn’t want to help my little boy”

Brent pulled both of the boys hands so they were in his “this is all to much for you love, I can see that now. I want you to stop with work stop trying to find a career. I just want you to pick a couple of course to take at the local jounor college no more then two, you stay here and I will take care of you guys know I haven’t done the best job since Mom left and you got left behind but the other kids were so needy but they’re older now and I think it’s your turn” he looked at his boy how does that sound baby”

Brent looked at his son hopefully “Ethan think of it this way starting tomorrow I will be working from home and all of your sibling will be in school this is our chance sweetheart we have all the time in the world you can be daddy’s special little boy and we get a redo meanwhile we’ll get you into some classes and you can figure out what you want to do, pick a direction, what do you say baby. I just need a yes”. I wound let you down munchkin I promise”

Brent smiled “of course we can do that I love the canal and having picnics with my boy” he stood up and pulled ethen into a tight hug it will all be ok baby Daddy’s here”

he took a deep breath “now that we have a plan sweetheart heart we should probably talk about some ground rules”

Brent smiled “my good boy, well let’s see bedtime is absolutely still an expectation for all of my children so from now on in bed light out 8 pm and don’t worry I’ll be helping you out. I’ll be tucking you in myself every night right after your story”

“Well just see baby it will depend on how tired you get if you need a nap you will take a nap” but right now sweetheart let’s eat breakfast” he picked up Ethan’s abandoned fork stabbing some pancakes and offering him the bite