LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy’s boy (private with Cormac)

jmg1217

Brent reached over and buckled his boy laying a kiss on his forehead he saw him sucking his thumb and gently tugged in his hand “no no baby it’s just not clean he reached in a bag and pulled out a pacifier “here baby take your dummy”

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethsn tugged on Brent's sleeve, I don't need a bib Daddy, I wan't messy this morning!", he protested quietly.

Richard noddee, "Sure Dad.", Richard turned to Ethan, "Now we'll get a bib just in case but you have to stay clean otherwise Bib alright?", Ethan nodded shyly.

Ehan climbed into the booster seat. He sat at the table watching the pwople around him, he was still slightly tense becuae he had this nervous feeling that people would laugh at him.

People won't laugh they just see a 4 year old sitting at a table with hus Dad and Brothers, it'll be totally fine, nothing's wrong, he reassured himself

Leave that to me, it was mainly about the haggis anyway))

"Daddyyy you said I could have haggis. Can I please, please, please?", Ethan said doing his absolute best to use his cuteness to persuade his Daddy. He practically knew he could get the food. He wondered if he could get a soft drink too...

Brent gave the last ok a long hard look “baby haggis is well it’s an acquired taste and I’m just not sure you’ll like it so let’s get a plate of it for all of us to share and you get something safe that you know is yummy. Is that a deal baby boy”

(Don't worry it isn't in a sheep's intestine anymore)

"Okay Daddy, can I have the Angus Burger with chips* please? With Ketchup?", Ethan asked as he looked up at his Daddy.

The waitress came over then. "Hello, wha' can I get ya?", she asked smiling at them, amd winking at Ethan.

(Sausage skin)

Ethan blushed crimson but quickly regained his proverbial footing."Ehmm, can I have the Angus burger with chips please, miss?", Ethan ordered, sounding just like a four year old.

The waitress smiled and wrote down their orders. "Great choice buddy,1 would you like some homemade ketchup with that?", she asked amd Ethan nodded shyly. "And for drinks?"