LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy’s boy (private with Cormac)

jmg1217

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Dan patted Ethan’s head “buddy Daddy’s just worried about you and want to keep you safe. Are you sure you can be safe with the LEGO’s and act like a big boy because I know that if Daddy finds you with a lego in your mouth he will throw them all away”

Ethan looked unsure. "I..I don't know..just LEGO maybe..", he started to sniffle. He was a bit upset by this.

"Tell you what.", said Richard, kneeling down beside him. "I have another 30 dollars of my Monthly allowance, as long as it doesn't overflow too much we can buy both okay? Or we can go to the woods and make our own pirate swords when we go home?"

Ethan nodded.

"Thanks Danny, thanks Richard! I gonna build d'best castle wver with my LEGO.", Ethan proclaimed, taking his brother's hand and practically dragging him to the LEGO eisle. He picked up two tubs of various bricks and two sets, one was a truck and the other was a castle. He looked up at his brothers. "This okay?", he ask2ed.

Both twins looked at each other “of course Ethan anything for you little bro, now for dress up clothes you said pirate costumes and what else kiddo, do you want to be any superhero’s or maybe even a princess” Richard gave him a weird look her shrugged “what it’s 2018 let the baby get what makes him happy”

Dan was surprised “sure baby just... let’s go” Dan brought his brother into the bathroom and inside the largest stall. Trying to be quick he pulled down his brothers pants and underwear “now sit on the potty kiddo and make puddles”

"I don' need pull ups.", Ethan complained. "I can hold it when I need to, buuut maybe not when I asleep...", he continued, still looking slightly unsure. "Can we go to build a bear now?", he asked

Richard waited outside the bathroom, makong sure nobody took the stuff they'd bought.

Dan fixed his brothers clothes “I don’t know baby we have to get to lunch but maybe after if you ask Dad cutely enough” he took his brothers hand let’s go Dads at the car”

they met thier brother outside of the bathroom and headed for the car