LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy’s boy (private with Cormac)

jmg1217

Dan laughed “same difference little one” he carried Ethan upstairs and opened the same closet as earlier. He pulled out a box and sat down grabbing Ethan’s ankle “give me those little feeties. what’s your shoe size anyway munchkin. We’ll have to see what we have I know dad won’t let you wear those ridiculous boots anymore”

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethan looked up at his Daddy,  "Can Richie sit in the back with me?", he asked and then looked at Richard, doing his absolute best to get his way three times in the same two hours by being as cute as possible, he might not have been able to win Brent over but Richard.. well he was easy.

Richard bent easily after his brother looked at him, he was easy prey. "Of course Bro, which side do you want to sit in?"

Brent smiled “well that’s up to your brother love but I’m sure he doesn’t mind”

once it was settled and every one was in the car brent  looked in the mirror “we should probably get someone a car seat while we’re out today”

Ethan nodded his Daddy was probably right. As he watched the world go by he wondered where they were going first, hopefully to get him those. Mranwhile he leaned on Richard's shoulder

Richard smiled as Ethan leaned on him, this was the most relaxed Eichard had seen Ethan, in well ever.

He grinned, him and Richard and Dan got to do toys first! He couldn't wait to buy some more Lego, and maybe he could get some dressing up costumes as well, he could be a pirate!

Richard nodded, "Sounds like a good idea Dad, what's our budget plus how much cash do you have on you?", he asked, taking charge as usual, he got out his own wallet, and started counting his money.

"You know me, Dad. Dramatic to a fault.", Richard said and winked. "Come on nos let's go and get you some toys! Where are we headed first?"

"LEGOS!!", Ethan shouts and runs off towards the Legos, looking back every now and again to make sure he wasn't too far ahead of them.