LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy’s boy (private with Cormac)

jmg1217

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard was the second eldest.. by about a minute. He was quite often in the role of the middle child, and had always looked up and then across to his elder brother, Ethan who'd taught him abiut half of everything he knew. He woke uo before his Twin, Daniel and came downstairs.

Rent smiled as he watched his other son Richard come down the stairs. He knew that this would make Ethan nervous so he planted as his son his head befor calling “hey Richie buddy come here please we are in The living room” he pulled Ethan closer in his lap

"Morning, yeah sure what is it?", Richard walkes into the living room and sees Ethan on Brent's lap, dressed in some old superhero PJs and holding Wolfy. "What's happening?", Richard asked.

Ethan grasped Wolfy tightly, he was nervous that Richard would be angry.

Brent cleared his throat and said “Richie please take a seat” 

he squeezed the boy in his lap “Richie your brother needs a break, thing have been tough on him and well dads kind of neglected him but that’s all different now. Ethan has  agreed to give me another chance isn’t that right baby? So I’m going to stay home with Ethan and care for him, help him feel better. Basically he’s no longer the big brother, he’s the baby of the family”

Richard inhaled and exhaled deeply. "Well I suppose, if anyone needs a break it's Ethan. If it's what he needs then it's fine by me. I'll help out sometimes, not so sure about Daniel though."

Ethan started to smile, being extremely relieved by Richard's attitude, he always was the diplomat between Ethan, Dad and their reckless brother Daniel.

Richard stood up, "It's fine. Calm down Dan. Ethan's been helping to llok after us ever since Mum died, and we took up so much of Dad's attention that he neglected Ethan. So it's a second chance for them. It's our turn now.", Richard said pushing his glasses back up.

Dan looked confused “so like what does that mean” Brent ga e Ethan a reassuring squeeze and said “basically Ethen is now the baby of the family and your little brother we think about 3 maybe younger”

Dan looked taken aback then smiled “I love Eth no matter what and hey Richie and Me are bigger anyway so why not, I do have one question though can I hold the little guy” he held out his hands

Dan looked disappointed but shrugged “ok then later it is . Do I smell pancakes Dad”

brent smiled at his boy “yes the pancakes are still warming in the oven help yourselves”

when the boys left Brent looked down “your big brothers seem pretty excited if you ask me”

Brent rubs Ethan’s back “or course it’s good honey bear your brothers just want to help take care of you and you need to be good and let them they can punish you just like daddy with time outs or even spankings”

Brent paused “oh baby well ummm it’s a special kind of food that some grownups like to eat and um it’s Scottish or Celtic anyway and it’s made from... the insides of pigs like their intestines and stuff... do you want to try it munchkin I’ve heard it’s yummy that could be your dinner baby”

"Can we go out to eat, Daddy? There's a scottish restaurant next to Smith's! Pleeeeaaaassse Daddy?", he said with his best puppy dog eyes.

He was backed up in this by Richard who walked back in. "I think it would be nice to have a family dinner out. When was the last one we had, what with you at work and Ethan working till 9:00."

Brent smiled at his boys “we could but Ethan’s having a Jammie day so I’ll leave it up to you guys we can either get take away or Ethie can show the workd his adorable outfit which I personally think is the cutest thing ever” 

Dan walked in and added “I say we go out no one will even look twice at the pip squeak in his cute lil jammies”

"Out out out Daddy! Richie and Dan say yes. A .and you'll be there to protect me!", Ethan said smiling. And then he looked at Dan and said "Watch 'oo you're calling pipsqueak, I still know all you're secrets.", he gave an evil but friendly smile, he maybe of been the baby but he still had 15 years experience of manipulating his brothers.

Brent smiled ok then everyone needs to get ready I need to make a call and this little guys needs some shoes and to brush his teeth we will be hitting a store or two as well just so you’re all ready for that”

Dan ran forward lifting Ethan off his dads lap spinning him around and resting him on his hip “ill get the little prince ready come on Baby E I think I have some old flip flops of sandals small enough to fit you lucky dads a pack rat because  we haven’t been your size since  we were about 10” the much bigger boy carried his smaller older brother up the stairs