LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy’s boy (private with Cormac)

jmg1217

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent hugged his boy “honey I just meant it’s sunday and we’re not going anywhere today so let’s get you all nice and comfy” he took Ethan by the hand leading him up stairs “anyway baby I bet your brothers will have something for you to wear you never did get all that big so your about the same size we can look”

Brent smiled and hugged his son ‘baby you can be as little as you want that’s up to you but we can’t make them go away and your big brothers will be helping out and maybe babysitting you sometimes so we have to tell them but right now we need jammies”

"No!", Ethan rapidly lost his headspace and became an an adult again. "If you're not here then I won't be little anyway. Telling them's fine it's just, I'm the eldest... I mean I used to babysit them! I changed Daniel's diaper!"

(Very interesting, as said never done DD/LB before as long as the brothers don't laugh at him and are sympathetic)

Rent held up his hands “ok baby that’s fine no big deal I just thought you might like to be the little brother for a change that’s all sweetie” he led the boy on to a closet full of old clothes “let’s see what we have”

Brent smiled sadly “baby those so t fit they’re so cute but daddy will have to get you new ones and I will baby I promise for now though he pulls out Superman jammiesthese should fit you they were the twins from around two years ago before they got taller then you”

Brent led Ethan back to his room and faced the boy he bent down pulling off Ethan’s boots “we do t need these do we Baby” he then pulled off this panda and shirt and extended the pajamas pants “step in my love”