LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I bring out a pink one piece playsuit. It has a zipper up the short leg up to the neck and says dirt devil in pink sparkly letters on it. "You'll look so cute in this!" Amber says putting it on you before zipping it up and pick you up off the changing table and leading you to the mirror 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"These were in your closet silly little one." Amber say while putting a big bow in Mary's hair making her look every bit a kindergartner with an obvious pullup butt. Amber goggles away before picking up the small girl and starts carrying her down stairs

"Well to be completely honest I didnt make anything but we do have an awesome diner down the street I wanted to take you to my new little friend. But we could eat here too it's up to you little one." Amber coos as she carries you down stairs and to the kitchen door.

"Of course you looks so adorable, you'll be the most adorable little one around town!" Amber says sitting down with the girl before sliding a pair of barbie shoes on the girls feet before walking to the car. Amber speaks again before opening the door to the car. "Just make sure your a big girl and behave and ask for the potty if you need it."

"Well I think you look closer to an 8 year old at the most. And I hope you do say when you need the potty you wont like it if you used your special big girl training panties." I say with a smile as I open the door and put you in the car seat in the back of my car complete with a few stuffed toys hanging from it and a little mirror. I buckle you in

Amber smiles from the rear view reflection of you playing with the stuffed toys. 'This will be a fun one to regress hehehe.' She thinks to her self. Amber quickly drives to the diner after about 20 minutes thanks to traffic due to road construction 

I giggle and come around to your side of the car. "Its ok little ones like you aren't supposed to be able to undo these buckles so you dont get into trouble." I know fully that the spell on the seat worked perfectly. Amber unbuckled the little Mary and carries her inside and wait to be seated

Amber smiles and giggles eating her own food watching Mary eat hers like a hungry toddler, thinking to her self maybe someone should be feeding little Mary instead hehehe. Once little Mary was done she looked even less like a 12 year old and more like a 3 or 4 year old who is eating by them self for the first time. She had syrup and crumbs all over her outfit her face hands and even in her hair. "I guess you are done hehe, maybe next time we should get you a bib and maybe feed you your pancakes. I guess we'll have to go back to the house and give you a bath."

The waitress came over and giggled "Shes got quite the imagination huh? How old is this little one maybe 8 at the most?" Amber smiled and said "Well right now shes acting more like 2." and paid the waitress before picking up the sticky little girl and carried her out to the car. Once Amber got Mary into the carseat she pulled a sparkling mirror out and put it over the car seat it looked like a baby toy. "Now you use this mirror and look at your self and tell it how old you look. Ok?" Amber cooed as she closed the door letting a devil grin appear for a second as she walked around the car knowing what the magic mirror will do

"I didnt say how old you think you are little one I said how old do you look. You can tell me and the mirror how old does little Mary feel and look?" Amber says softly as she keeps driving she watches Mary staring at the magic mirror knowing that she was close to starting the little girl onto her path to regrowing up

The mirror gleamed and turned into another hanging toy raddle as the car seat glowed bright as did the 12 year old who now shrunk in her dazed state to that of her former 5 year old soon both the spell and the glow wore off. Amber smiled as the now 5 year old  started to suck on her middle and pointer fingers.

Amber put on a confused face. "Aw what's wrong little one? Did you go potty in you training pants? Did you drop your toy?" Amber suppressed her urge to smile at the toddler sized 5 year old still with blotches of syrup all over her. They were just pulling into the long drive way back to the house the very bumpy driveway

Amber chuckled since the mirror was gone so was her chance of being older for now. "Alright little one calm down and dont worry I see what the problem is, I'll get you changed as soon as we get inside ok?" The witch grins as she watches Mary kicking her feet forgetting about her need to potty

"Well silly baby keep that up and not try to quit your paci or try to potty train then you'll look more like a 2 year old and they wont let you start kindergarten." Amber pats the soaked diaper again. "Well let's go get little Mary changed." As she carries mary to the nursery 

Amber chuckles then coos. "silly baby you cant go into 5th grade you too little. In 5th grade you can be having potty accidents or sucking your thumb, bug girl dont need baths after breakfast or diaper changes or pacifiers." Amber removes the sticky onesie once she places Mary on the changing table then grabs a fresh thick diaper along with powder and brings the supplies and little Mary into the bathroom to start running a bath.

"No I'm sorry baby but I'm sure you'll have fun at kindergarten or even pre k. You need to learn your numbers and letters and to use the potty before kindergarten. Silly baby." Amber coos as she runs little Mary a bath. Once the water is just right she removes the soaked diaper and places mary in the tub.

Amber hums along with Mary while still bathing her. "Aw very good baby girl, so now you just need to get your potty training down." Once done bathing mary she takes her out of the tub and swaddled her up in a fuzzy towel once she dry to carry her back to her room/nursery.

Amber places Mary on the changing table gently, removing the towel as she played her down and begun to powder her and get a very extra thick nighttime diaper out from a shelf below. "Ok if your potty trained then when I wake you from your nap you'll be dry and clean, and if that happens then we'll go shopping for big girl pants. ok baby?" She coos