LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a rp partner on this one, it's a new element to me to explore. Posts must be more than a sentence long and have details. Thank you 

The idea/ base of the story is a 12 year old girl gets sent to her aunts house for her birthday week. Shes about to turn 13 by the end of the week but a baby sitter her aunt hired has another idea. Shes regressed physically either gradually or all at once to a toddler and has to either be a good girl and show shes a big girl ready to be a teen or be bad and have to regrow up again. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so let's begin :) 

Amy was driving down the road, the last stretch of her 2 hour journey to drop off her 12 year old daughter for the week. For Amy's boss to send her on a mandatory work trip this week was the worst timing, her daughter was to turn 13 at the end of the week, neither one was happy about Amy missing the birthday. Luckily Amy's sister Anne said she'd watch little Mary for the week, anne hadn't seen Mary for a couple years and wanted to spend some bonding time with her niece. "Another 15 minutes and we will be their baby girl." Amy said looking in the rear view at the booster seat in the back seat 

"You can see her house it's the 3 story one down this hill and to the left baby, I'm going as quickly as I can I know we haven't stopped in a while. Do you need to go potty?" Amy said quickly kicking her self for saying potty to her soon to be teenager, sometimes she couldn't help it with julie being as little small for her age especially when she was in her carseat... or well booster seat rather. She saw her sisters house coming more into view

"Awe I'm sorry baby I ment bathroom not potty I know your my big girl not a little kid anymore. Just let me know if you gotta go we can stop the view is misleading we have about 15 more minutes to get there." Amy knew little Mary didnt think she noticed her squirming especially everytime they hit a pothole. 

After diving about 10 minutes more they came to the entrance of the estate first was a small bridge then a rugged one mile bumpy dirt road going through the woods. 

"We have less than 5 minutes left baby you can hold it I believe in you." I say trying to steer around the potholes but I end up hitting more and jerking the car around isnt helping my little Mary stay dry. I try going quicker to get to the house

As we pull up I can see my daughters desperately trying to hold it in but as we get to the front of the house I had to stop quick because of the dog running in front of the car. Once stopped seeing the dog run away from the car I look back at my 12 almost 13 year old in her car seat finishing flooding her pants with tears in her eyes

Amy felt horrible for her daughter but almost wanted to giggle at how much of her was still like a toddler. Amy got out of the car, unbuckled mary from her car seat and picked her up into her arms "shhhhh shhh it's ok baby relax mommy's got you baby it's ok" I say holding your wet bottom and holding your head to my shoulder stroking your hair 

Anne sitting on the front porch of her house saw the whole thing, shaking her head she opened the door for her sister carrying the wet and crying preteen, telling Amy  "take her right to the bathroom and get her in the bath." Amy blushed and nodded her head taking her toddler like preteen into the house. While Anne brought in a couple of bags from the car

Amy started to undress her small daughter "Right now how soaked you are you need a bath to get cleaned up baby. Besides you know mommy gives you a bath about once a week or so when your feeling down and right now my little girl isnt happy. Is she?" Amy says finishing undressing her child and placing her in the bath. As aunt Anne walked past she allowed in and giggled a little 

"Well you need to start acting like it and maybe I'll see you as one more often." Amy said to her whining small daughter but realizing how harsh it sounded but knew it needed to be said. "I know that sounded harsh baby but you've been really bratty as of late and very stubborn with silly things like going to the potty as of late. I mean this is your 3 accident in about a month! I really starting to wonder how old your turning at the end of the week." Amy lectured her small crying whining daughter the whole time bathing her like a toddler. Meanwhile aunt Anne was listening to the whole thing thinking about what to do with the "almost teen".

"Good girl, now you stay here and dry off while I get you a set of clean clothes. Maybe I'll grab you pjs since your probably dog tired and once you est dinner you'll probably pass out. But just remember to go potty before bed." Amy said sweetly to her daughter as she left the bathroom running to the bags in Mary's room Anna was directing her too.

Amy grabbed footie pajamas that were pink with frozen characters on them, along with a pair of Cinderella panties. She ran back to her waiting daughter. "Here honey let's get you dressed and then we can talk with your aunt before I leave" I say holding out the panties for you to step into

"Now that's enough arguments for today little one. And these are big girl panties, if you wanna keep it up I'm sure I could get you some pullups instead? You've only been dry at night for a  few months it might not be a bad idea..." still holding out the panties

Amy smiles at her 12 year old daughter in her very cute frozen onesie with her little feeties and zipper up the back she looked like a tall toddler or an 8 year old at best. "Ok baby head back down to the living room and I'll be down in a minute to say goodbye." Amy said giving Mary a little pat on the rear as she headed out of the bathroom. Amy quickly cleaned up the bathroom then found Anna in her office, they discussed Mary's accidents and emergency contacts and all that before heading down to the livingroom

Mary came down first hugging and kissing her tiny daughter... "Please behave baby while aunt takes care of you ok? Listen to what she has to say and follow instructions. Make sure your going to the potty when you need to dont be afraid to ask aunty Ann for help. I love you baby girl." Mary said leaving out the door. Ann smiled at her young niece "awe aren't you precious."

"Well actually I was going to hold you on my side and see if you wanted to help aunty cook your grilled cheese but if you too tired baby I'll set you down in your chair." Anne says with a loving smile looking down a little Mary held to her hip. 

(Shes supposed to be turning 13 on the weekend)