LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends baby (private with Hopsalot)

jmg1217

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmg1217

Without thinking Bobby held his arms up to be carried “na un I have really big feet like a size million” he laughed at his own joke “but really those shoes weren’t too big they fitted real good I was just all itchy”

Bobby blushed when the girl made her comments and even more when James was asking about babysitting he just. Wasn’t sure why he felt so worried, he was a big boy. He stayed silent during the exchange then made grabby hands for his food

Bobby looked down that hated overalls and developed a plan when his juice was handed to him he missed the cup and the juice spilled all over his lover all “I’m all wet not I have to. Hange bobby said acting convincingly upset

(Umm I don’t realky know, at some play grounds they have like a spinny thing that you can sit on and hold onto while someone spins you)

“yay” Bobby was loving this he sat on the thing and wait to be pushed he tried to hold on”

When they entered the house the phone rang Bobby reached for the phone excitedly “I bet it’s mama” he grabbed it over James shoulder “hello oh hey mama, yes I’m being good, yes James is still here but no things are ok, sure I guess, you want to talk to him” he looked confused but handed the phone off”

“Oh nothing dear, I jusy got settled and things here are worse then I thought I may be gone a lot longer then I realized possibly into the school year do you think you can mange there if that’s the case,

now how is Bobby adjusting has anything come up, I left you  a bank card with money o. It plenty of money get whatever you need for yourself and Bobby. 

Is there anything you need to know James have any questions or concerns come up i do worry about my little boy