LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends baby (private with Hopsalot)

jmg1217

Robert sat on his sofa watching his mom get ready to go out. He was 16 but you would never know it bu looking at him. He was small like really small in fact he wasn’t even 5 feet tall. This was a continual source of embarrassment since everyone seemed to treat him like a little kid because of it. At least recently his mom seemed to be seeing him as more grown up though she had started leaving him alone when he went out. It was kind of weird though whenever his mother left his best friend would just show up to hang out almost like it was planned. He wandered If that wold happen tonight as well. He also wasn’t sure what would happen as his parents were leaving for the whole summer to visit his grandparents he hoped they trusted him to stay alone

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmg1217

Jan Roberts mother comes to the door and smiled at James “hello Dear so nice of you to do this. I know you you care about Bobby as much as I do and I couldn’t think of anyone else to leave him with”

“now you know that he doesn’t know about our little arrangement but I’m sure where you’ll be here taking care of him all summer you will have to explain things and that’s ok just be gentle you know how sensitive our little boy can be”

“I want you to think of this as your house while I’m gone.youre the adult you can use my car here are the keys” she handed them over “and feel free to come up as rules as you need Luttke Bobby thinks he’s much bigger then he is I’m afraid”

Bobby smiles “that would be great! But they’re gone for like the whole summer do you think you could stay for that long and what about your mysterious job do t you have to work I mean your always around but you always have money and you never say how you get it”

Once his friend was gone Bobby turned the tv to a horror moment vie he started to watch and only 5 minutes in was freaked out. When the doorbell rang he jumped spilling a whole cup of orange soda on himself and his moms sofa. He got up pulling off his socks and throwing them on the ground n cut came his wet shirts and pants. By the time he reached the door he was stripped to his boxers and there was a trail of wet clothing. He was freaked out “helllooo” he called not opening the door until James called back 

“Hey” bobby said turning slightly pink as he realized how he must look “I had a little accident no big deal I just spilled some soda I’m just going to leave everything it’s not like moms here to nag at me” he heard another loud noise and jumped “what was that” withought meaning to he hugged his taller friend

Bobby crinkled his nose at the praise surprised to find that he didn’t mind it. smiled momentarily distracted then got a bit chilly “ummm realky can I have like a shirt of something he looked embarrassed at being all but naked 

“Ahhh please” Bobby said he obeyed without thinking but looked critically at the shirt “where did you even find that and can I please have pants or shorts or at least socks he tapped his toes feeling particularly naked”

Bobby got distracted “oh I like pepperoni and pineapple” he reached across James to a dresser to get the menu and fell into the larger boys lap, he blushed trying to get up “I think my mom forgot to give me money” he said sounding worried

Bobby blushed at being called honey but ignored it “can we get soda please” one their food was ordered Bobby said “I can get up now I’m not a little kid you know, I think you forget I’m older then you are! He struggled to get up

Bobby sighed resting against his friend in spite of himself he felt very relaxed like a little boy with his daddy

”this is going to be such a great summer, we can do whatever we want no rule just a couple of buds hanging out”