LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends baby (private with Hopsalot)

jmg1217

Bobby woke up to sunlight streaming through his window. He sat up looking around and decided that yesterday was a fluke and today he could and would be a big boy!

he got out of bed and started searching his drawers for clothes. It was weird, he couldn’t find any underwear but his pull up was still mostly dry so he pulled on some gym shorts and a t shirt deciding that he was ready for the day. He made to leave his room

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmg1217

Bobby crossed his arms too a much less impressive sight “you know what James this is stupid this is my house and I don’t need you here if this is how you’re going to be! I’m fine on my own you can just leave! Just get out! The boy stomped his little foot 

Bobby shuddered but managed to say 01..2. Weeee....3...3333!!!!.” By 4 He was still saying words but they were not understandable because he was crying so much

”can ban we be done please, I’ll listen and be good now”

Bobby was using the top of his hand to wipe his nose “I was jus gonna go for a walk, I jus wanted to think a little@ he saw the outfit and stomped his foot “I don wanna wear those” be he had no real fight in him after the spanking

Bobby was so shocked he didn’t even struggle “your...your not my daddy... this is weird” he looked down feeling weirdly mad “I hate these stupid stupid shoes he pulled them off and threw them” tears In His eye he didn’t know who to feel

Bobby thought about this and nodded excited at his small victory then looking confused asked “but umm why I gots other shoes and how can we go to the park if I’m barefoot is that even ok” he still wanted to go to the park 

Bobby pouted but stayed silent his mom always worried about his size too he was struck by a sudden itch in his foot he tried to scratch it but the shoe was in his way he managed to kick the shoe off giggling at his accomplishment then he easily tied the other off he laughed to himself he looked at James who was paying attention to the road he started to use his other foot to itch but his sock came off in the process. By the time the car stopped Bobby had one sock left hanging half way off his foot. He found it so funny he couldn’t stop giggling