LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going home to daddy (private with Danny”

jmg1217

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sniff the air and looks at him

"Baby boy. You had an accident. Let's get you cleaned up. I think you might have to wear a nappy tonight. It's just a precaution"

I knock on Johnnys door "Johnny can you go to the store and get your brother a pack of pampers, some baby wipes, powder, rash cream and a changing pad" 

Johnny nods, taking the money and heading there on his bike. 

"I'm sorry but you're old enough to know when you need to poop. I'm not cleaning out your underwear every time" 

Johnny smirks as he finds the diapers for his "baby" brother and collects the supplies 

I hug you "Corey of course I still love you, it's just that I didn't expect you to be having accidents at your age. And it does smell kinda bad. I guess you'll be my baby boy again. I remember having to change your diapers. Both of you boys had stinky ones" 

Looks at You "buddy you pooed yourself and looked liked you liked it so you will be treated like a toddler until further notice and Johnny will be your big brother. If I hear any whining then you'll be spanked and placed in timeout.  Do you understand?" 

*I steadily remove your top clothing

"What did I just say? Do you want a spanking? And Johnny hasn't messed himself whereas you have so I think you're the only baby around here. Now are you going to get cleaned up yourself ot does daddy have to do it for you like a baby?" 

*I take the soap from you 

"Naughty boy. Babies have no shame being cleaned by their mommy or daddy. Baby can just relax and daddy will have you clean in no time"

"Seeing that your body isn't poopy much, daddy will clean you. I know what I said but babies shouldn't clean themselves