LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going home to daddy (private with Danny”

jmg1217

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny huffs and glares at his dad, but is then given a "don't push it" look back.

They finally arrive home and dan looks at Corey "little guys all sleepy" I say as I try to wake him up, "Johnny, bring your brothers bag in"

(OK, how does he get put into diapers?)

Johnny giggles, he has a packet of laxatives that he plans to give to Corey so he will end up messing himself without realising until he's done it, and this will be partly how he gets him back for the past few years.

Johnny feels bad for how he's acted and looks at his dad "I'll make us all a drink, why don't you take Corey into the lounge?"

Dan looks at Corey "Does that sound good little man?" he asks Corey

I carry him into the lounge while Johnny makes the drinks

He makes sure to know which one is Corey's and slips three laxatives in his drink, and brings the three drinks in, telling his dad which one is for Corey

Corey snuggles into his dads shoulder smiling. For some reason seeing his dad making him feel about 4 years old. When they get inside and corey is set down he says “thanks daddy... I mean dad I really missed you” when Johnny hands him a drink he smiled again and sips it “thanks John let’s try to be nice to each other from now on”

Dan looks at you "Well I got a new job a few years ago and decided to move closer to you two. I have also been seeing someone so I wanted you two to meet her. Don't worry, I've told her all about you both. She has a daughter but she's 2" 

(Maybe Johnny becomes Corey's and Dan's girlfriends daughters babysitter and treats Corey the same as her?) 

(Love it, Dad can just put him unchargr if both due to Coreys potty problems in fact if she’s potty trained then she’d be the big sister I guess)

Corey clapped “that’s great daddy when can we meet them” corey finished his drink and his stomach rumbled loudly “so dad where are our rooms and stuff”

(She is still in diapers for the moment)

"I'll show you to your rooms. There is a bathroom between your rooms which has everything you'll need. Make sure you keep it clean and tidy. And I'll be introducing her to you in a few days"

*takes you to your room first. It's just a normal boys room with lots of storage space and toys. 

Johnny has a big boy room with a double bed and a television in his room. Corey has a tv but I know what might happen if Corey has wetting accidents or even messy. 

(I have a spare room with a nursery where my girlfriends daughter sleeps when she stays that might become Corey's room)

"Because your room is next to daddy's room thats why. I've even got you a potty chair just in case. Now then, does my little boy have to go poopy before we get you ready for bed?"

Corey shook his head “wait Dad I I’m older than John he’s younger and I don’t need help and it’s too early to go to bed I do t even have a bedtime Daddy and I want a big boy room” he stomped his foot and his stomach made another loud grumble”

Dan looks at Corey "if you have a tantrum then daddy will take you to timeout.  Do you want to be punished in your first night back with daddy?"

Johnny goes into his room to stay out of trouble knowing his plan is working 

"Why can I hear your tummy grumble, you have already eaten?" 

Corey was near hysterical “and why are you treating him like a big boy I’m way older then John” Corey’s flip flop went flying off “and and and...” his stomach gave way with a loud grown and he desolved into tears”

"Because you are the one acting like a toddler. You did have the bigger bedroom until you started misbehaving and acting up"

"What's wrong with your stomach?"