LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for some rp

Akari Ramos

Hello, So I'm looking to either start or join a rp. But don't know that the protocol for trying to join the rp's not marked as closed or private, so figured it's best to ask first.

my first preference would be to play a boy who starts anywhere from mid teenage to college age, but ends up as a little girl 3-8. preferably in diapers too.
I do have some plot ideas if anyone wants to hear them, or we can come up with something new.
or if anyone doesn't mind me joining their rp I'll make a little girl to fit in with that.

have a good day everyone.

Well, I'm not interested in joining you, but I can offer you insight on the "protocol" for joining RPs:

-If a game says "looking for partner" or something like that. Obvious.

-If a game says (Open) and is still on the first page, chances are they're still looking for someone.

-sometimes people forget to do both of those thing and just post it as normal and say they're looking for partners in the comments. If you see an RP with 0-2 comments, check it out to see if they're searching.

-finally it's okay to shoot people a personal message asking them if they'd like to RP. It's not rude. It's actually kinda flattering, at least for me. :)

Good luck to you, sir. I hope you have a lot of fun here!