LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Contest (One-shot, re-post)

Like Lunch Date, this is an old favorite of mine that seems to have disappeared, so here it is, re-presented for your amusement. If you enjoy this story you can check me out on patreon where I have a bunch of exclusive stories and more for just $5 a month (click here to read about what I've up there so far.) You can also visit my blog to read some stories and check out of bunch of other cool stuff totally free... and as always, if you like the story please let me know in the comments.

tumblr_ok901aIOkX1u0tcpzo1_1280.jpg

AdultBaby.XXX

Disclaimer: The following story has been rated utterly silly and 100% immature by a jury of it’s peers. I hope you enjoy it.

All things considered, the trouble probably began at breakfast, when Daddy fed the girls their usual meal consisting of apple juice and a highly fibrous oatmeal, especially designed to keep them regular. Daddy served it with a little brown sugar mixed in, and they were always eager to fill their bellies in the morning after a long night in the crib.

But the stage for disaster was truly set at lunchtime, when Daddy sat them in their high-chairs and presented each of them with a heaping bowl of beans with a couple of hot dogs cut up and mixed in. They’d spent the morning playing in the garden, and both Kayla and Molly made pigs of themselves, each gobbling up one massive helping, then greedily accepting seconds. The two Adult Babies wolfed them down, stuffing their faces until they were near bursting, then sat back contentedly in their high chairs, diapered butts crinkling beneath them, and smiled lazily as Daddy detached the trays and sent the giggling girls off to the nursery to play, then set each of them up with a bottle of prune juice before heading off to get some work done.

They set up a tea party, sipping their bottles as they did. Both of their tummies were rumbling now, gurgling and growling inside them. The beans were starting to kick in with a vengeance, and both Kayla and Molly were filled with more gas than a dirigible. Each of them eased out a few soft belches, which did nothing to relieve the pressure.

At last, the inevitable occurred: Molly stooped down to pick up one of their plushies, her big, bulky rump bulging out behind her like a giant bubble. The stuffed pig was just a little-bit out of her reach, so she bent down just a little lower, folding at the middle and putting just a bit too much pressure on her tummy, which had the totally unintended result of pushing out a loud and juicy fart.

“Oooo!” She squeaked, covering her mouth as her cheeks turned red. Kayla burst out laughing at her friend and adopted sister... if the fart was funny, her mortified reaction was hilarious! Poor Molly could only redden as Kayla brayed with laughter at her embarrassing moment.

It was during one particularly boisterous peel of laughter that Kayla pushed just a little bit too hard. A quick but incredibly loud guff sounded from the seat of her pampers, barely even muffled by the thick padding. Now it was Molly’s turn to laugh, and Kayla could only redden and look away. She’d been hoist by her own petard in a most mortifying way.

Molly took pity on her and cut her laughter short. And minutes later, when they were in the midst of their tea party, she broke the tension by leaning to the side and breaking wind, a powerfully wet and bubbly blast. They broke out into giggling. “’Scuse me,” said Molly in a distinctly sarcastic tone of voice, which was followed by another round of cheeky giggling.

They chatted pleasantly and sipped (both water standing in for tea in their cups and juice from their bottles.) They each gave voice to their favorite stuffies, enacting silly and playful little conversations between plush bears and horses and raccoons.

But it wasn’t long before Molly noticed a brief pause in the conversation. She glanced at Kayla and noticed a far off look in her eye, and she realized what was coming moments before it arrived-- Kayla laid a big, fat, juicy fart, a multi-toned and somewhat greasy blast that rudely interrupted their tea party.

Molly giggled approvingly, especially when Kayla shrugged it off with a matter-of-fact “pardon” before returning to the game as though nothing had happened.

Molly wasn’t going to be outdone. She waited until she had what felt like a good one, casually leaned to the side, and cut a loud, rumbling gasser that sounded like a dump truck struggling to start. “Ahh!” she sighed, slowly lowering her bottom back to the seat.

“I think you should call daddy to check your pampers after that one!” Kayla laughed, fanning her face against the stink that was slowly beginning to emerge. But it still didn’t stop her from passing gas with a short, gooey eruption, like a tuba submerged in water.

“Eww!” Molly giggled pinching her nose shut, Kayla breaking into a toothy grin. “You’re going to poop your pants!” she scolded before lifting up a cheek and blasting a dangerously wet bubbler of her own.

“You’re one to talk!” said Kayla in faux outrage. “You smell like you loaded your diaper already!”

They continued on like this, and for nearly fifteen minutes, their elegant little tea party was interrupted by the World War Three of flatulence-- each adorable Adult Baby taking her turn producing a fart loud enough to rattle the windows and stinky enough to peel the paint from the walls. In between entries, they would giggle like a pair of naughty girls, making silly comments and teasing each other.

BbbbbbLloooorrrtt! “Whew!” Molly teased, Kayla sighing in relief, “Did someone leave the door open? It’s getting very breezy!”

FLORP! “Ooo! Is there a duck in here?” Kayla laughed as Molly made her diapers rumble.

BBBBllluuuBBBrrrTT! “That’s not gonna wash out!” said Molly, pinching her nose shut daintily.

PPRRRAAPP!  "Molly! How rude!" Kayla scolded, moments before raising up in her seat and pushing out a noisy fluff of her own.

And so it went, each fart raising the bar for the next, until there was a pause, Molly raising herself out of her seat and sticking her bulging, diapered rump out behind her dramatically, and began grunting softly to herself. For a long moment there was silence, and Molly began to worry that she’d run dry.

But then, she felt a mass beginning to descend into her colon, and she smiled, sure that this was gong to be the biggest toot yet.

A noise emerged from inside her diaper resembling a rusty chainsaw cutting through a watermelon, and Molly grinned, realizing that it was indeed the biggest, loudest, juiciest, grossest fart yet-- there was no way Kayla could compete with that!

But almost as quickly as it began, it started to go wrong: she felt a thick, muddy gush from her backside, and instantly there was a big, hot, gooey slick in the back of her pampers, Molly gasped, desperately trying to stem the flow, but it was too late-- she would have had better luck trying to stop an avalanche, and she couldn’t do anything more than grunt and squeal in dismay, accidentally loading her diapers with a warm, poopy mess.

“Oh my Gawd!” Kayla screamed with laughter. “Did you just poop your pants?” she asked, rather unnecessarily considering the way Molly’s diaper bulged and sagged behind her, not to mention the distinct poopy-diaper smell that had began to emerge. With a bratty smile, she reached out and gave the back of Molly’s pamper a couple of swats, making her friend squeal and squirm uncomfortably.

“Stooopppp!” Molly whined, though she didn’t move away, but merely stood by and wiggled her bottom as Kayla patted the mess into her plump little tushy.

“Ewww! Stinky!” Kayla teased, scrunching her nose up as she pattied and squished the gooey load into her playmate’s bum. “You pooped your diaper-- just like a little BABY!” she chided, seemingly forgetting that she was also sitting in a big, bulky cloth diaper and a pair of crinkly plastic pants. Molly was growing more embarrassed by the minute, exacerbated by her sister AB’s teasing-- and the more embarrassed she got, the hornier she became, her pussy moist and growing wetter every time she felt the greasy pile in her pants squish up against her skin. “Just for that,” said Kayla, smiling mischievously and putting her hands firmly on Molly’s shoulders, “you have to sit in it for the rest of our tea party!”

And before Molly could voice any reaction, Kayla pushed her firmly into her seat, the thick, creamy mess in her diapers compressing beneath her rounded buttocks with an audible splat! “Kayla!” she shrieked. “This is gross!” she said, wiggling and squirming in her seat in a way that suggested she didn’t really mean it.

“That’s just too bad,” Kayla said casually, filling Molly’s cup with water from their plastic tea-pot. “That’s what little poopy pants BABIES get,” she smirked smugly as a blush spread across her friend’s face. “Let this be a lesson to you to be more mature in the future,” she lectured haughtily, moments before passing gas loudly. “Excuse me,” she said casually, helping herself to a cookie.

They sipped “tea” and ate their cookies, Molly blushing as she squirmed and squished in her loaded, messy diaper, trying to pretend she wasn’t enjoying it… and failing completely. Meanwhile, Kayla was frowning and rubbing her tummy. The contest had effectively ended when Molly had her little accident. But Kayla was still producing more gas than a Texaco, tooting every few minutes, each one getting increasingly wet.

“Uhhhg…” she groaned, leaning to the side to squeeze out another obnoxiously loud ripper. “My tummy feels funny.”

Molly, filthy and aroused, maintained her silence and kept an eye on her friend, sensing what was about to happen.

She didn’t have to wait long-- only a few minutes had passed before a strange sound emerged… like an out of tune lawnmower crossed with a sputtering motorbike… Kayla gasped, indicating that it hadn’t been strictly voluntary. And before she could clamp down, the noise abruptly ended with an ominous squish. The already potent stench increased tenfold, and Kayla’s lips formed a perfect little ‘o’ of shock that sent Molly into giggles, knowing that her friend had just had a little accident.

But it wasn’t over yet… another goopy, flatulent mushing sound emerged, and Molly would swear from that day forward that she saw Kayla actually lifted in her seat on a cushion of poop. Kayla squealed, utterly helpless to stop her accident and tremendously aroused by that fact.

Reflexively, she climbed to her feet and stuck out her rump behind her, her diaper already all saggy and slimy behind her, and getting worse by the minute. Hot, oily poop was positively gushing out of her with a series of sick, gassy, sloppy noises, and poor Kayla could do little more than grunt and moan.

“Uhh! Eee! Oooh!” her voice was sharp and breathy, and Molly knew it was motivated by more than exertion and embarrassment. Reaching down to rub her pussy through the front of her diaper with one hand, she reached out with the other and, with a naughty grin, began to press and pat and smush the diaper up against Kayla’s bottom, even as she continued filling it, her efforts rewarded by a lusty gasp from her friend.

“Phew-wee! You really filled this pamper up! Looks like I’m not the only big baby around here, am I?” Molly teased, tossing Kayla’s own words back at her. She was treated to another noisy toot in response, and Molly giggled and swatted her AB sister’s bulging backside with medium force. Kayla squeaked in response as the load mushed up against her quivering rump, even as she continued to uncontrollably load her diaper with a massive, mushy evacuation.

“PU! You naughty girl!” Molly lectured, somewhat hypocritically considering she was sitting in her own bulging, stinky, messy diaper. She swatted Kayla's hiney, who gave a disgusted and delighted squeal. The mess was still blurping out of her at a rapid pace, accompanied by a cacophony of rude, squishy noises, and even as the existing pile was flattened against her buttocks by Molly’s playful spanking, there was more and more mess being pushed out if her by the second, beyond her control..

At last, Kayla’s messy diaper mudslide sputtered to a stop, and she was left standing, sweating, shaking, her knees wobbling behind her as Molly continued to squeeze and spank the load into her butt, pressing the mess against her in a most delightful way.

“Don’t forget, Kayla,” Molly said, filled with mischief, reaching out to take her hand. “Immature little babies have to sit in their mess!” and she quickly tugged Kayla down into her chair, making her gasp as she felt the massive, mushy load squishing against her backside. Kayla sank slowly into the gooey mess in her pamper, oooing and aaahhing, softly wriggling her tushy in the big, pulpy slurry in her pants.

“Aww,” Molly teased, “did the big baby have some diarrhea in her diaper?” she broke into giggles.

“SHUT-UP!” Kayla whined, “you have diarrhea too!”

They sat there for a few minutes, blushing, holding hands and wriggling their bottoms in their seats, the messes in their diapers increasingly compressed between their buttocks and the hard seats. Kayla shot her friend an embarrassed little smile, her eyes all starry. “We really stink,” she confessed with a chuckle.

“YOU stink,” Molly giggled, leaning forward to give her friend a sweet, sexy kiss. Kayla eagerly returned it, and soon they were making out and reaching around to squeeze and squish each others poopy diapers, shivering and groaning in response. All thoughts of crying out for a diaper change were momentarily put aside, and the two little Adult Babies enjoyed their secret pleasure.

Meanwhile, Daddy had a secret of his own. He’d intentionally stuffed them with gassy foods, plus a little laxative, to spice up his adopted Adult Baby’s little tea party… then filmed the proceedings via the nanny-cams in the nursery. Once he’d edited the footage together, he was sure the readers on his blog would be quite amused by the girls' antics. Of course, Molly and Kayla would probably be rather embarrassed about their newfound fame, but he felt they’d earned it with such shameless behavior.

He smiled and watched, biding his time before he went in to offer them changes.

My Patreon

Babes In Diapers

• Like 2

It was really a good little short story. Pooping in my diaper is definitely not my thing. So reading about just that wasn’t on the top of my hit parade. Still the story was well written and there was some humor I could appreciate. 

On 8/24/2018 at 8:18 AM, CDfm said:

It was really a good little short story. Pooping in my diaper is definitely not my thing. So reading about just that wasn’t on the top of my hit parade. Still the story was well written and there was some humor I could appreciate. 

I'm surprised (but grateful) you still read my stories!

Thanks for commenting!