LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adulthood Revoked (private)

Kinkyddlg

Jennifer followed the instructor not even sure what his name was. She looked at the test glad to see the first questions appeared to be very easy. After thinking about it for a few seconds she came up with two questions for the man. "What's your name and how long do I get on the test ?" Jennifer asked him hoping she would get at least an hour and a half to take the test.

The proctor made a note on his clipboard as Jennifer brazenly peeked at the lengthy test in front of him. “My name is Dr. Jones and you have one hour for this portion of the test. Since you decided to go ahead and look at the questions your time has begun. If you have no other questions I’ll leave you to it.”

"What if I can't complete it in an hour ?" Jennifer asked Dr. Jones hoping for extra time. She knew with how much there was on the first few pages she wouldn't be able to complete all of it. If she rushed through it she might be able to complete it but would make several mistakes. In Jennifer's eyes it seemed like Dr. Jones was setting up the test so she would end up failing.

"The material is fairly basic, most adults have no trouble getting through it with time to spare. But your conduct during the test is being evaluated, so I should warn you that both peaking and dawdling now that the timer is started are not good signs..."

Jennifer hoped that Dr. Jones was telling the truth as she started the test. She hoped it was just basic elementary school work which seemed to be the case as she worked through it. Thankfully it was going by quicker than she thought but did make the mistake of not double checking her work. Jennifer was eager to prove to Dr. Jones that she was an adult and no new law was going to change that.

• 2 weeks later...

The test was easy on the surface but had a number of trick questions if one only read them quickly. After a feverish hour of work Dr. Jones called time and took the test to be scored. "Please wait here until I can return for the practical portion of the exam." He didn't bother to mention that Jennifer's patience in waiting (as the Doctor was gone a long time reviewing the test) would also be considered as a factor in her eventual placement. Nor was he aware that the special ingredients Sarah had added to Jen's formula were currently working their way quickly through her digestive tract and making her very impatient indeed.

• 1 month later...

Jennifer began squirming around after Dr. Jones left the room. She could feel her stomach rumbling as her bladder began signaling it needed relief and soon. Unaware that her patience was part of the test she looked around the room for a bathroom. After Jennifer was unable to find one she headed for the door to try and look for a bathroom elsewhere while still doing her little potty dance.