LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adulthood Revoked (private)

Kinkyddlg

Sarah was silent but probably didn’t need to be as she crept into her roommate’s bedroom. Jennifer was deeply asleep, and given the night of drinking they had indulged in the night before would probably rather remain that way for some time. Sarah had persuaded her pint-sized roommate to hit the bars with her while conveniently omitting the fact that today the controversial Age Assessment Law went into effect. One last hurrah, Sarah thought and giggled to herself.

Careful not to disturb Jen, the blonde 25-year-old collected her roommate’s keys, phone, and wallet, spiriting them away for safe keeping before returning to obnoxiously shake the hung-over young woman into something resembling consciousness. Sarah smiled down at her bleary-eyed friend from an unnervingly close distance, brightly commanding, “Rise and shine, Jenny! Hurry up, you don’t want to be late for your appointment.”

Playfully, Sarah ripped the covers off her half-sleeping roommate and said the words that jolted Jen to full alertness. “Today we find out how old you are!” It all came rushing back to her. Though the details were cloaked in secrecy and bureaucratic jargon, the new law said anyone under 5 feet tall (like petite Jen) was legally a minor now, subject to the guardianship of whatever adults they lived with and the dictates of some kind of assessments administered by the schools. And now it seemed her smugly statuesque roommate Sarah was all-too-eager to see that she wasted no time in complying.

• Like 1

Jennifer Corbin was a very short girl at barely four feet and weighing only seventy five pounds with long black hair, baby blue eyes, freckles covering her face, and a hatred of any baby stuff. She had gone out drinking with her two roommates last night but had passed out before finishing her second drink. As one of her roommates woke her up she yawned not quite understanding what she was talking about. Jennifer had more important things to worry about though as she saw her night of drinking had caused her to wet the bed just like any time she had alcohol.

Mara Hoffman was just the opposite of her friend with short brunette hair done up in the latest style, brown eyes, a height of almost six feet, and loved sewing outfits for her tiny roommate. She had always wanted to dress her up in adorable kid clothes but had been met with a hard refusal every time she brought up the subject. Although she was happy to hear about the new law she was a little worried her other roommate might take things too far. Mara was still sleeping for the moment leaving Jennifer at Sarah's mercy.

Sarah Mitchell covered her perpetually-smirking mouth with one hand and tittered as she hurled the blankets off of her tiny roommate. “Oh-my-god, Jenny! Maybe we don’t need to take you in for testing.” The tall blonde took a picture of Jen surrounded by wetness with her phone to show Mara. She seemed to find documenting little Jenny’s most embarrassing moments adorable. “Do you think I can just send this in to the board and they’ll register you as baby? It would save us a trip…” Sarah spoke as if such a conclusion were inevitable either way, to Jennifer’s distaste.

“I should’ve put you in one of these last night,” Sarah said, bending at her slender waist to retrieve one out of a package of pink-and-white Dora the Explorer easy-ups that she had bought to tease Jen with weeks ago, after her last drinking-related wet bed. “I thought it only considerate to let you pretend to be a grown-up one last time, but I can see I gave you too much credit…”

Sarah trailed off as she had a brief tussle with her roommate, pulling the now-ruined elegant red evening dress and matching lacy underwear from the night before off Jen’s slight frame. “These sexy clothes look silly on such a girlish figure, anyway.” Despite her considerable size advantage and toned physique, Sarah did not have an easy time trying to strip Jenny and pamper her, as the blue-eyed waif fought her every step of the way while struggling to avoid the cold wet spot she had been lying on.

• Like 1

Jennifer was still half asleep but when she saw Sarah pull out a pack of Pampers Easy Ups she quickly woke up. She didn't have a chance to make it to the door before her dress and panties were forcibly removed despite her struggling. Even though it was a losing battle she didn't stop trying everything possible to avoid being put in the Pampers Easy Ups. "Stop it ! You know how I feel about baby stuff and I'm not wearing those things !" Jennifer yelled at Sarah as she tried her best to fight back but was running out of energy.

“I know you don’t see how cute you are, but everyone else knows Dora is much more suited to you than those lacy panties. What kind of adult still wets the bed after a single cocktail?”

Sarah finally exhausted the smaller girl’s resistance and soon Jen found herself wearing only the Dora-covered training panties as Sarah dragged her to knock on their doting third roommate’s bedroom door. “Mara! Do you have anything cute for little Jenny’s test today? She said she’d finally give your designs a try!” Sarah, lying through her teeth, was ready as Jen opened her mouth sharply to protest.

She slipped a pacifier bearing the word “Princess” on the bulb into her mouth and held it there while she waited for Mara to come help get their struggling “little girl” ready for her big day.

• Like 1

Jennifer remained silent too focused on trying to stop Sarah to answer her question. She hated being reminded of the fact that her body couldn't handle alcohol without waking up wet the next morning. When she was finally put in the Pampers Easy Ups she began to cry as they fit her quite well but were also very humiliating given her age. Jennifer had no choice but to let Sarah take her to Mara's room as she was tired out from fighting her.

Mara yawned not hearing Sarah at first but when she heard about designs she quickly opened her room. She began looking around in her closet searching for something before finally finding it. It was a pink frilly dress that she had made herself and would cover some of her small roommate's Pampers Easy Ups but not all of it. "Come over here and let me get you dressed" Mara told Jennifer as she held the dress wanting to put her in it herself.

Sarah practically twisted Jen's arm to keep her from running away as she pushed her over towards Mara and her closet. "Oh, yes, that's just perfect for little Jenny! No way will she be mistaken for an adult in that!" Sarah exclaimed over the childish fru-fru dress, pointing out how well its pink matched that of the trim on the pull-ups that were Jennifer's only attire (and pretending that she thought Jenny might genuinely be pleased to know this). Sarah held the mortified little lady as still as she could and her arms up for Mara's ease in dressing her, encouraging her to "give in to being cute for once."

• Like 1

Jennifer stomped on Sarah's foot to remind her in the most painful way possible she didn't like being called Jenny. She was helpless to stop her roommate from making her lift her hands for the dress. It was clear by her expression she was very unhappy with her roommates right now. Jennifer could only hope Sarah and Mara were just kidding and wouldn't take her out in the dress and Pampers Easy Up.

"Oh I've waited so long to see you in this. You're going to make everyone so jealous when they see you in it" Mara told Jennifer as she wasted no time in putting the dress on her. She was delighted to see it fit her roommate wonderfully while still showing off some of the Pampers Easy Up. Since the testing center was a few minutes away they would need to take the car once they were all dressed. Mara wondered if Jennifer was allowed to have any food before her tests.

Sarah suffered through Jennifer's retaliation as she soon got to admire the cute adult twisting uncomfortably in Mara's masterpiece of a little girl's dress. It hadn't even needed to be scaled up. "She sure will!" The blonde agreed as Mara talked up how envious their roommate would make everyone.

"I don't want us to be late but I bet little Jenny could use some breakfast after partying so hard last night." Sarah giggled at Jen's trouble holding her liquor. "At the very least she must be thirsty after soaking her bed again." Her emerald eyes flashed to Mara as if to say I told you so. "Do you have anything to keep her dress clean though? I'd hate for her to make a mess of your beautiful work." Sarah smoothed the frills of the skirt over Jenny's tiny pull-up clad hips in emphasis.

• Like 1

"I'm not going anywhere dressed like this. Now I'm taking this stuff off and getting dressed in my own clothes" Jennifer told Sarah and Mara trying to sound tough as she went to remove the training panties. She didn't like how far her roommates were taking things trying to treat her like a baby. At the mention of her accident she blushed ashamed that yet again her bladder had failed her during the night. Jennifer kept squirming around trying to get free of Sarah's grip and take off the childish Pampers Easy Up.

"I don't yet but I think she can wait until the tests are done. If she scores high enough maybe we can reward her with some big kid food" Mara told Sarah though she doubted Jennifer would score even high enough to be treated like a preschooler. It might not hurt to get their friend something to drink on the way to the testing center. Mara waited to see if Sarah had another idea or was just going to make Jennifer wait until after the tests for some food.

"Those are your clothes, Jenny. Until the city gives you a legal age, you don't have one. So your mommies - sorry - 'guardians' can treat you as we please," Sarah pointed out sternly. "You should probably just focus on acing those tests." With Mara's help she dragged the struggling girl into the kitchen and retrieved a princess sippy-cup from the fridge. "Luckily I planned ahead in case we were in a hurry. She can drink this formula on the way without any chance of a mess, and it should fill her up better than juice." Sarah grabbed her purse from the counter, into which she had slipped a spare pull-up and Jenny's discarded paci. "I think we're ready!"

• Like 1

"They are baby clothes and I'm no baby !" Jennifer told Sarah as she stomped on her foot again. She was fighting her roommates every step of the way as she did whenever they tried to baby her. Even though Jenny sounded cute she refused to let anyone call her by that name insisting on being called Jennifer. Jennifer might have to be carried by Sarah or Mara in order to get her out of the house.

"Oh we almost forgot her shoes and socks. I'll get them on her while you get her seat ready" Mara told Sarah as she saw Jennifer's bare feet. Without thinking she picked up her roommate and carried her back to her room. She had forgotten her small roommate hated to be picked up by anyone. Mara looked through her room before producing a pair of black Mary Jane shoes and white socks with lace at the top.

"Well if the baby shoe fits..." Sarah retorted smugly before Mara dragged their defiant roommate off to put on her prissy footwear. At the mention of Jen's seat, Sarah hurried out to their driveway and installed a pink-and-white child's car seat, complete with childish dangling diversions, in the back of Mara's minivan. The blonde made it back to her roommates as Jenny was still trying to kick off her patent leather shoes (and showing off the smiling cartoon character on the front of her Pull-up in the process). The moment Mara finished buckling on Jenny's Mary Janes, Sarah scooped her up in her arms and headed for the car. "Get the door, I don't think our Princess is gonna make this easy..." She said with a rueful smile at the fiesty little woman in her arms.

• Like 1

Mara had barely any trouble putting the shoes and socks on Jennifer despite her squirming around. She was glad to see the shoes fit perfectly with the buckles making it look as if her roommate wasn't ready for laces yet. When her other roommate took their smaller roommate she opened the main door and then the car door for her. Mara couldn't resist getting a picture of Sarah and Jennifer going out to the car.

Jennifer squirmed around kicking frantically as she was again picked up this time by Sarah. She wasn't able to kick either of her roommates but continued to try anyways. When she saw the car and what her usual booster seat had been replaced with a look of horror spread across her face. "Come on I don't need a carseat. Please don't put me in that" Jennifer begged Sarah and Mara knowing that she would be stuck in it once she was buckled in.

• 3 weeks later...

Sarah instinctively smiled and posed with Jenny cradled against her hip as Mara snapped her photo. "Good thinking Mara, we need to document everything about her first day for Jenny's Baby Book." As Jennifer's struggles redoubled upon seeing the carseat, her roommates left her nowhere to go. "Of course you do!" Sarah admonished, "You've always needed a booster seat. This one is just a lot more cozy and secure!" With Mara's assistance, she wrestled their little roommate into the plush seat and tightly and inescapably buckled her in. As they drove away, Sarah reached back from the passenger's seat to tickle Jen's sides through her frilly dress, before handing her the sippy cup of formula and pushing it inexorably towards the trapped girl's mouth. "Drink up, you don't wanna be distracted by being hungry during your placement test, do you?"

• Like 1

Mara smiled as with Sarah's help they quickly had Jennifer buckled into the carseat. She made sure to engage the child proof mechanism leaving her friend trapped in it. After she wasted no time in getting in the driver's seat and starting to drive to the testing center. Mara hoped she could count on Sarah to help her instead of going overboard with Jenny's baby treatment.

"It's not a booster seat it's a carseat and you know how I feel about them ! Wait baby book what do you mean ?" Jennifer asked Sarah more than a little confused and upset about what was happening. She couldn't help letting out a few giggles when her sides were tickled. When she saw the sippy cup of formula being pushed towards her mouth she quickly threw it at her roommate hitting her right on the head. Jennifer stuck her tongue out at Sarah glad to have won at least a little struggle against her.

• 4 weeks later...

"Well whatever you call it, Baby Jenny definitely needs one 'cuz she's too wittle for a big-kid seat." Sarah said with conviction, her voice shifting to a childish sing-song as she teased her roommate. The formula bounced off her blonde bangs and she let out an "Ow!" more of surprise than pain. "You little brat...!" Sarah spat, picking up the sippy cup and releasing her own seatbelt so she could lunge halfway into the back seat and force it into her restrained roommate's mouth. As she tried to wrestle the tied up little brunette's mouth open she explained that she meant "YOUR baby book of course! You've got two proud Mommies who want to document all the firsts of your adorable new life. We already got your first wet bed and your first ride in your car seat, now it's time for your first ba-ba..."

• Like 1

Jennifer screamed as loud as she could when Sarah made the mistake of sticking her head in the back of the car. She hoped it would hurt her roommate's ears enough to stop trying to make her drink the sippy cup of formula. When they mentioned the baby book was going to be about her first experiences she began to throw another fit. "You can't ! I was already a baby once and now I'm an adult !" Jennifer told Mara and Sarah determined not to let them go through with their deranged plans.

Mara immediately pulled the car over and stopped it when Jennifer screamed her head off. She looked over at both her roommates not very happy with either of them at the moment. Deciding the only way to settle things was to make peace between them she tried to offer a peaceful solution. "Sarah if Jenny doesn't want to drink her formula she can have it later. Jenny you won't get anything else to drink until you drink your formula" Mara addressed Sarah and Jennifer before slowly starting to drive the car again.

• 1 month later...

Sarah scowled at Jenny and put the bottle of formula away for now, but continued to taunt her little roommate. "Well the law says you were an adult and now you're not because you're too little! So you may find yourself a once and future baby, since your Mommies are gonna take you to find out how immature you really are." Sarah somewhat childishly stuck her pierced tongue out at the restrained little Jennifer. Sarah crossed her arms and huffed as Mara negotiated their truce, but left Jenny alone until they reached the testing facility and she eagerly opened the car door and prepared to help Mara wrestle their roommate into the building. 

• Like 1

Jennifer ignored Sarah's taunting sure that she would be able to pass the tests easily. That didn't mean she wasn't going to try and get out of doing them as she waited to be released from the carseat. She was clearly going to make a run for it the second she was free of the carseat. Despite refusing the sippy cup of formula Jennifer had to admit she was starting to feel a little thirsty.

Mara was still in a sour mood with both Sarah and Jennifer after they arrived at the testing center. She stood ready to catch her roommate as she started to let her out of the carseat. With how much trouble she had been giving them so far there was little doubt in her mind she would give up yet. Mara hoped Sarah was ready as she finished unbuckling Jennifer from the carseat.

• 1 month later...

Sarah grabbed the formula and helped Mara unstrap and half-carry Jenny out of her carseat and noted the look of confidence on her freckled face, despite all her humiliations that morning. Confidence that was unwarranted, as Sarah had been feeding Jennifer the wrong answers to the study questions for weeks and knew she stood little chance of even being considered a high-schooler. Sarah took one arm of their struggling little roommate and helped corral her towards the testing facility.

Jennifer tried immediately to run off when Sarah and Mara let her out of the carseat. She didn't even make it five feet though before both girls began dragging her into the testing center. Unfortunately she had no idea her roommate had been constantly giving her the wrong answers to possible questions the instructors might ask. Jennifer was starting to get even more thirsty and finally told Sarah "Fine I'll drink the formula now but you have to remove the top from the sippy cup.

Mara wasn't at all surprised to see Jennifer trying to get away once she was out of the carseat but quickly helped stopped her. She went over and let the receptionist know they were here with someone who needed to take the tests. With her petite roommate's behavior she thought it would be a miracle if she managed to be placed high enough for elementary school. Mara waited to see if they needed to fill out any paperwork before Jennifer could take the test.

Sarah weighed her options for a moment and relented, “under the condition that if you score lower than 8th grade you have to use a sippy cup, with the cap, for a month. Everywhere you go. But you’re much too mature for that to happen, I’m sure.” She suspected Jenny would dismiss the possibility of losing such an easy bet out of hand, and unscrewed the cap to hand the bland formula (with a few special ingredients of Sarah’s devising) to her little roommate.

The receptionist gave Mara and Sarah a standard clipboard of basic questions about “the minor under review.” Sarah made sure that the two of them were listed as the Adult Parent/Guardian(s) of the applicant. In the medical history she also marked nighttime enuresis due to the history of bedwetting that Sarah needed only open her phone to prove accurate. They both worked hard to keep Jenny from running off until the paperwork was done and she could be escorted alone into the back of the testing center. “Good luck in there!” Sarah said with all the false sincerity she could muster. She’ll need it.

"Fine but when I score 8th grade or higher you have to use a bottle for three months" Jennifer told Sarah feeling way too confident that she would pass the tests. She quickly drank the formula not noticing the slightly odd taste. A few minutes after finishing it she was called for the first test. Jennifer looked up at the instructor before waiting to see where she was supposed to go.

Mara giggled as Sarah marked down Jennifer was a bedwetter sure that would cause her to lose at least a year or two. She didn't bother putting down that it wasn't too often unless there was some alcohol involved. After they were done she gave the receptionist back the clipboard having filled out everything. Mara waved goodbye to Jennifer as the instructor appeared for her.

Sarah confidently agreed to the bet, shaking Jen’s hand to seal it. She eyed Mara excitedly as their little roommate disappeared through a door with the test proctor. “This is gonna be great, I can feel it. C’mon, kindergarten!” she laughed.

The proctor escorted Jennifer through a maze of hallways to a small room with a desk and a test booklet on it. He explained that there would first be the paper examination, covering both academic and life skills, which would be reviewed and used to calibrate the oral testing that would fine-tune their assessment of her maturity. “The test Is timed and any breaks will count against that time. Do you have any questions before we begin?”