LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caring for a Mentally Regressed Girl (looking for partner)

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I'd like to roleplay a scenario with someone and I'm looking for a partner. If this is the wrong place for this kind of thread, please let me know and I'll move it right away.

Anyway, this is the scenario I'm thinking of: I am a teenage girl (16-18 years old) living in the care of a single parent (played by my partner, can be either a mother or a father). Despite almost being an adult woman, I have a condition that has left me permanently with the mental state of a toddler (about 2-3 years old). I suck on my fingers, can barely speak in proper sentences, and it should go without saying that I'm in diapers. Despite all of this, you still shower me with your love and affection, and do what you can to help me be just a little more grown up. 

I actually played this scenario with someone a few years ago (here's the thread: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/48255-mentally-regressed-girl-rp-private/&tab=comments#comment-947938) and recently had the itch to play it out again. I outlined certain roles for myself and my partner, but I'm open to negotiation (for example, I could play the caretaker role while you are the mentally regressed girl). If this seems interesting to you, please reply on this thread or send me a private message. I look forward to hearing from all of you! 

Interesting. At the moment I'm not trying to start a new RP since I just started one last week. But if after a week or 2 nobody has taken you up on your offer hit me up. :) I might be interested in something like this.