LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Just For (nutty) Atronauts Anymore.

Not just for Astronauts anymore

And then there's this: "There are some people around in what they call the adult baby business. We've made some things for those people," said Burch Gustafson, owner of a North St. Paul, Minn., textile company called Comco, which has taken orders in the past for cloth diapers and infant wear in adult sizes.

"I don't know what you call it -- a fetish I suppose," Gustafson said. "They just wear them to pretend they're babies."

Hey he could be on to something.

Supposedly adult diapers can also come in handy for the dedicated legislator who can't leave the floor during a filibuster.

I heard once that the candidates in televised presidential/vice-presidential debates wear diapers... I guess that's plausable. :lol:

Vinyl.

For filibustering it is healthyer than dehrdrating yourself in a steamroom before session. I remember seeing a poltician on on of those video shows who had aides come in and block her from veiw so she could pee in a bucket. I think she got a ticket for that.

I heard once that the candidates in televised presidential/vice-presidential debates wear diapers... I guess that's plausable. :lol:

Vinyl.

Our politicians get to wear Nappies/Diapers when they have a session of "Philibustering" in the commons, it is known as "Taking to the Nappy" and is an accepted part of politics by all accounts.

Only found that out recently from a very believable newspaper that ran an article on how politicians "scuttle" laws they dont want enacted. :badmood:

Also just think about that Nappy for one moment-it must have a HUGE capacity to be able to deal with all that Bull$%!t the politicians dish out!!

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :giljotiini:

Our politicians get to wear Nappies/Diapers when they have a session of "Philibustering" in the commons, it is known as "Taking to the Nappy" and is an accepted part of politics by all accounts.

Ahhhhh.... Mary Poppins... Julianne Moore... strict English nanny disciple... and now, diapers in the House of Commons.

Oh, how my Colonies-based old-school heart and soul yearn for the Mother Country... and yet, I've only made it as far as Boston Mass :lol:

Vinyl.

• 2 weeks later...