LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skipped for a Promotion: Not so bad....

Ishigreensa

Mike Snyde, a 40 year old man had been with the company in the sales department for the last fifteen years.  He had been working hard, and saving for his retirement.  He probably worked more than anyone else at the company, which was one reason he still wasn't married.  

The tall thin man with brown slowly turning gray hair had worked so much, that he never really went out much after the age of thirty, and so had never found a girl to settle down with to have a family.  Oh, he was settled down.  He didn't party, and he was dependable.  He had been expecting to get a promotion within the company for about a year now, that would set him up for his old age, but then something unexpected happened.

As it turned out, there were five people that the company were looking at for the same promotion, so they had decided that they would have a little contest.  They would have the five people build their own little teams, and then pitch a marketing plan to the board.  The marketing plan that worked best and most impressed the board would decide who they would give the promotion to.

As it turned out, Mike had taken up Emilia on his team.  She was a pretty girl, but more importantly, he saw that she was a go getter, and he figured the experience would do her good because he could see her one day, being promoted to the same position he was being offer, some day when he retired..., not now.

Now, the young little blond seemed to be at work early everyday, and he would see her trying to do extra work, or so that's what he thought she was doing when she went into the different offices of branch leaders to 'chat,' but what he didn't know, was that she had the office wired, and somehow, she had found out that not only was he competing for a promotion, but she had figured out a way to try make sure that their team would not only win, but that she would be the one to steal that promotion right away from seniors that had been working there for years.

One day, at the Christmas party, he had been moping around not really into the party as he was just not a party person anymore, but was required to come, he had heard how she had blackmailed the bosses into selecting her, and that her name coming up as someone to be promoted was no accident.  What was more, he learned that she had convinced the boss that the whole marketing scheme that was presented on that day was her idea.  That had really soured his mood with her, and so, as a little joke to get back at her, he poured a little of his wine into the back of her chair as he stood talking to someone.

She had not noticed what he had done, and it seemed, that because others were enjoying the party too much, neither did they, but there was no way anyone missed it, when they saw the back of her dress stained in what looked like... well, anyway, it seemed like she had peed her pants, and maybe had other problems that caused some of the women to giggle and the men to sneer.  Everyone had thought that she had gotten the promotion a little funny, so they were too keen to find something wrong with her.

Now, Mike's green eyes were staring at a report to be filled out for the last quarter on January fifth.  He was the first one in his office again.  The newly promoted boss that should be there checking on his progress would likely not show up again until right as the time clock struck time for her to come in, though in her position, she didn't even have to clock in, so if she was a minute or two late getting to her desk, it was just fine.  That made Mike's mouth tighten all the more.

He worked on his report while he waited for her to come in the office.

Little did Mike know, that 'Little Milly', as they sometimes called her behind her back, had a meeting with her supervisors that morning and would not be in their office until two hours later than her usual work time.  It seemed her boss was unhappy with her performance over the last three months, but he was caught over a barrow between needing to please his superiors and letting her keep her job so as not to let something out of the bag that happened between the two of them.

Emilia was used to getting her way; when the little contest for their promotion had been set up, she'd jumped in with the expectation she'd win. Naturally, she secured her victory with a bit of wiretapping and blackmail on her part, though her superior was none too happy with her as of late. He blathered on about not wanting to show favoritism and needing to give everyone a chance, or something like that. In the end, the old bastard decided to make her acknowledge that the only reason she got the position was because she worked with the older and more experienced Mike Snyde on the project. This may be true, but still, she hadn't wanted to admit it to anyone after the incident at the Christmas celebration; she hated telling people she had help with anything, she could never win. Nobody would so much as look at her after that party, and Emilia knew why. 

Was it anyone's fault but her own? No, but it was thoroughly embarrassing, getting herself in that kind of situation. Shaking her head, she exited their superior's office after he finished blathering in her ear about "showing favoritism", "fairness" and "work ethic"(something she supposedly lacked). Even her attempts at blackmail wouldn't dissuade him; he wouldn't officially instate her in that position she'd worked so hard for unless she worked with Mike some more, and got his "reccomendation"(whatever that meant) so it wouldn't look like she was simply hired out of favoritism. The blond woman wished she had her brightly-colored dresses and the high-heels she always wore, but her dresses were all in the wash and her heels were getting uncomfortable, so she needed to wear something else today. The last time she wore something other than heels and a sleazy dress, someone thought she wasn't even twenty-one. Her baby-face was more prominent without her usual layer of makeup, which she hated, and her lips were set in a little pout.

If that wasn't bad enough, her chewing-out had lasted two hours, meaning she'd already be getting off on a bad foot with Mike, and he'd probably think she was an irresponsible boss after this(if he didn't already, after the Christmas party fiasco). As she walked into the office, pink-cheeked with embarrassment, tears of annoyance and shame brimming in her eyes, she made sure not to look at the brown-haired man. Instead, Emilia took a seat and lowered her head, careful not to meet his eyes. Tears trickled down her face, and she tried to wipe them away before he could see them. 

Mike looked up and watched his boss enter the suite of twelve workers, trying to keep a cool head and trying to pretend nothing was wrong, he could sense it.  He had been in a lot of leadership training and classes, so he knew when someone was bothered, especially to the point that they were about to cry.

He smiled to himself.

"Good.  She deserved to get chewed out by management by trying to take on more than she could handle.  If she had not duped Mr. Myers into giving her the position for her silence, and apparently some proof that she has of  whatever he did, he would be in her position, and he would be able to handle whatever the management had chewed her out about."

He sighed to himself.

But then again, he knew that running twelve people, and making sure they were all putting out to their maximum, and knowing that at least nine of his fellow employees were NOT doing so because they knew how she got her position, she had more on her plate than he would have had.

He got up thinking he was probably inviting trouble, and he went to her desk.

"Mrs. Emilia?  Can I have a word with you in private?" he asked.  He decided that even if he was mad at her, the responsible thing to do, and his best chance at getting the next promotion, hinged on how he treated everyone, especially his current supervisor.  He was going to find out if anything was wrong, and if he could help her.

Actually, this was a good chance though.  Management wanted her to include Mike in more of the decisions she made.  Maybe she could make up something about the tears in her eyes, and turn this around on him, saying that management has noticed his efforts, and wants to make him her assistant.  It would make the management happy if he would be given to put in more effort, and she would get to keep her job.  Truth be told, it was his model that made the promotion possible anyway.

Emilia looked surprised when Mike asked if he could have a word in private, as if she hadn't even noticed he was there. "Yes, you may." She told him, trying to keep her cool though tears were still threatening to spill down her cheeks. "I have good news for you, anyhow. I was going to tell you earlier, but..." Trailing off, she bit her tongue, avoiding mention of the meeting she'd had with their superiors lest she say something she'd regret later on. For now, she'd just try spilling the beans in a way that didn't make her look fragile-more fragile than she already was, at the very least-and try keeping her head up. Showing weakness on her first day as his boss wouldn't look good to the others, and they were already gossiping about her as it was; she didn't need to give them more ammo. "You've been working hard lately, and management took notice. They want you to be my assistant, if that's fine with you." 

The blond-haired woman guessed it would be more than fine with Mike, but it was his decision, after all. "They said only fair that you get to work with me, which I suppose is true. You worked just as hard as everyone on the project, so it was only a matter of time before you got promoted, too." She begrudgingly admitted, trying to avoid his gaze, her cheeks flushing pink. Emilia had never been the type to go around complimenting people she worked with, let alone people who worked beneath her. This was something else she has to work on, some other thing the higher-ups want to see her improve; her "relationships" with everyone else who's worked on the project, starting with Mike Snyde. After all, if they disliked the boss they'd chosen, it would reflect badly not just on Emilia it on their superiors as well, and everyone would be unhappy. 

Trying to keep a smile on her face, the woman glanced away, trying to brush off her skirt. The skirt she was wearing made her look silly-it was pink, and a bit too lacy for her taste-but it was the only one she had in her room that wasn't too large. It was small on her, and she kept on tugging it down, not wanting to show off too much skin in front of the older man. "Does that sound fine with you? It might be a bit boring these first few days, considering I don't have all that much to do at the moment, but I will need help with certain things." Emilia hated that she sounded so girlish, like she had no clue what she was talking about, but she did need help; there was already a load of paperwork awaiting her, and sifting through all of it herself would be a nightmare. 

Mike let her talk not wanting to look impolite to her.  

He smiled when she said she had been promoted, but he didn't really think of it as a promotion since technically, all twelve of the others were her assistants as well.  He did realize she had just complimented him, though, at least in a way that was hard for her to do, even if it wasn't as sincere as he thought she could be about it.

"Well, I would be happy to be your head secretary," he told her.  "But, before we get to that, I... I noticed that something is really wrong with you, and I'm wondering if you are okay.  The reason I wanted to talk in private about it, is that it's not good for everyone to see you in a sensitive situation, especially not since you had only taken over being the department supervisor."

He walked over to her side.

"You are my boss, and you can tell me I'm overstepping my bounds if you want, and I'll have to back off, but I was thinking, if you were willing to let me be your ear for when you were having it rough, like when management told you off this morning, then it will help you be stronger in front of the rest of the department."

He smiled at her not even bringing up what she already knew that he knew, that she didn't really belong there, and that everyone was just looking for something to get her in trouble with.

Emilia nodded when he said he'd be happy to be her head secretary. It wasn't exactly the best promotion a guy could get, but at the very least it was something, so she'd assumed he'd be okay with that. When Mike brought up that he'd noticed something was really wrong with her, and wondered if she was okay, she debated lying for a moment but simply couldn't bring herself to. "N-no, I'm not okay, not really. Ever since the Christmas party, it feels like nobody takes me seriously anymore. I wish I could just..tell them I know what they're saying about me and I want them to stop, but that'd just make things worse, wouldn't it? They'd just find more excuses to call me out, w-wouldn't they?" Her smile grew strained, and she tried to choke back a sob rising in her throat, tears starting to trickle down her flushed cheeks. Looking away, obviously embarrassed, she wiped away the tears as quickly as they fell, but to no avail; it would be obvious to anyone that the new boss was crying. 

The blond, petite woman averted her gaze once more. She hugged the briefcase full of paperwork she brought with her to her chest, trying to hide the redness of her cheeks even as she shuddered with sobs, "E-everyone knows I don't belong here, I know I..I don't, but I'm t-trying. I'm trying to do well, to m-make this work, but it's already not working out, is it?" This time, she sighed, trying desperately to set down the briefcase and blot away the tears, but nothing was working. Emilia bit back another sob, and shook her head, balling her hands into fists. "I'm sorry, I'm being unprofessional right now. I just..don't know what to do." 

Mike smiled at her.

"Well, this is the position you really wanted," he told her.  "You cheated to get there, and now, if you show everyone you can't handle it, yes, they will more than not respect you anymore, they will actually make fun of you to your face.  I would be lying if I told you that you could just go hand the position back to the person that really deserved it."

He failed to mention that that person should be him.

"I'll tell you what I'll do though, if you are up to it.  I'll help you out as much as I can, and together, we will impress management.  If management is impressed with you, then it won't matter what the other people think of you because you will still be their boss.  You cannot expect them to ever forgive what you did, nor can you expect to be their friend.  The truth is, the boss is probably the most mocked person in the office even if they get the position fairly.  People just have a good time having a go at the boss, though not to his face, of course."

He smiled.

"So, what we need to do right now, is make a contract that lets me help you not make an ass of yourself from now on in front of anyone, but especially management.  You will have to give me back some minor supervisory authority over you so I can stop you or help you correct problems before they get too big for you to handle.  Then you will have to make it clear, that as new head secretary, you want me in your office working directly for you, and that management wants it.  If I have to help you out, then I need the means.  Otherwise, I am not taking a job that is doomed to fail.  Does that sound fair to you?"

Emilia smiled right back, trying to seem composed. His remark about the way she'd be ridiculed for getting here with underhanded means cut deep, but it was only natural that she face up to that fact. "Okay, I-I won't do that. Don't want them to make fun of me to my face." Her voice grew softer, more childlike and nervous, though she attempted to save face by averting her gaze from his. 

When Mike unexpectedly offered to help out as much as he could, the petite woman looked up at him, astonishment plain on her face. She hadn't actually expected the man to help her, after everything she'd done to get to this position, stealing it out from under the nose of someone who actually deserved it. What he told her was true; if they impressed management, then it wouldn't matter what kinds of horrible things people said behind her back. She'd still be their boss, someone in a position of power whom they wouldn't want to mess with. The thought made her smile through her tears, but she didn't voice her opinion as to not offend him. 

He was offering to not only help her not make an ass of herself like she usually did, but help her correct problems that might be too big for her to handle. That would take a load off, make her new position as boss much less stressful, so she quickly nodded her assent and replied, "That sounds perfect, Mike. Thank you for offering to help; I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here." This was true; Emilia probably would've dissolved into a nervous, simpering wreck had he not shown up to give her this talk. "So...uh, do you think you could help me with this paperwork? Sorry for foisting this on you on your first day, but it's a bit..complicated. Full of technical jargon. I-I can't make heads or tails of it, to be honest..." Trailing off, the young woman blushed and hefted the briefcase she'd clutched to her chest off the floor, shuddering with effort. 

Mike sighed at her and shook his head.  

"Emilia, you need to learn this jargon because you are going to be in meetings where you have to present this stuff.  Even if I do the work for you so that you don't spend weeks on end on just one small project, you do need to know what is going on.  I can't do your meetings for you, too.  Now, if you'll let me clean out my desk in the main hall, and in the mean time, you go out and give them the little speech that their hard work is being recognized, and because of that, the office leader, who happens to be you, was promoted.  Tell them that because of them, you are where you are, and tell them you appreciate it.  Let them know that management wanted to put a woman in charge of a department because of some silly thing about quotas or something, but that really, it is them that deserves the credit that you are here."

He smiled at him.

"When I get my stuff ready from my desk, I'll come in your main office, work at that smaller table there by the door, and look through the documents you are having trouble with, and then while I'm working on them, I'll let you know what kinds of things I'm doing and reading, and help you figure out the vocabulary.  It wouldn't hurt you to have some vocabulary cards or something in your desk to help you until you get familiar with the most important jargon, either."

He smiled at her.

"Now, I'll just go to my old desk and get things moved while you are giving the rest of the office your speech, shall I?"

Emilia nodded when Mike informed her that he couldn't do her meetings for her, too, even if he did help her out, and also went on to say she still had to know what was going on, though he would be doing certain things for her. After that, her assistant told her-rather kindly, in a nicer tone than she'd ever anticipated someone using with her after what she'd done-that in the mean time, she should probably let everyone else know that their work had been recognized and she'd only been promoted because of silly work quotas or something along those lines. Using that excuse sounded more believable than simply stating outright that she didn't entirely understand why she'd gotten this position in the first place, so she nodded again and tried to smile, shivering with nervousness. 

The petite young woman felt she was terrible at giving speeches, especially to people who'd most likely had enough for her by now and probably just wanted her gone, but she'd try doing it if Mike thought it would help. He'd been here much longer than her, so he probably knew more about these types of things than she ever could. Emilia braced herself, and listened as her newly-appointed personal assistant offered to look through the documents she was having quite a bit of trouble with and even help her understand the technical vocabulary; when she heard this, she sighed with relief, "Thank you so much, Mike. I don't know if I'd be able to understand that kind of thing on my own, so I appreciate you helping me out." 

With that, the blond woman took a deep breath to prepare herself, wiping the rest of the tears from her eyes and attempting to stand up a little taller than usual. Emilia smiled shyly at Mike before slipping out of the office and standing before the rest of the employees, the ones she'd stepped over to get this job. A blush tinted her normally white cheeks a bright shade of red, but she spoke, trying to make her voice loud enough for them all to hear at their desks, 

"I-I wanted to let everybody know that all of your hard work is being recognized, and it's only because of that, that I was promoted. I'm here not just because of my own work, but because everyone here helped me, and I really appreciate it. It's no exaggeration to say that if it hadn't been for the management's insistence on meeting quotas by putting a woman in charge, I wouldn't have gotten this position in the first place." 

The small woman seemed nervous, but she carried on, though she stammered a bit more, "I-it's you who deserve the credit for getting me here, s-so..thank you very much!" Dipping her head, Emilia exited with a thankful smile, her face burning, her eyes filling up with unshed tears of gratitude and embarrassment. 

There were whispers among the crowd during her speech where at first, they were saying things like "How dare she get up there to lecture us," but soon turned to "Do you think Mike somehow put her up to this?  How could he?  He isn't her boss...."

They listened and they saw how she looked embarrassed and grateful, and their mood lightened a little and she could see a few of them smiling.  She could see a couple of them, who had been slacking over the last couple of days now starting to actually pull work out while she was talking, as if they knew they had some ground to make up.  The speech may not have caused them to love her, but it certainly influenced some of them to work a little more than they had been doing.

Meanwhile, Mike had just finished up moving his stuff when she finished her speech, and had poured the contents of a small bottle of liquid into her chair before she had returned to the office.  Then he kept her distracted, hoping she wouldn't look in her chair while he was trying to tell her things that she would think were important, trying to get her to sit down.  There wasn't a lot of liquid in the chair, so it would take time to seep through, and be noticed.to her.

He started out by saying how proud he was of her for going out there, and not only letting the others know that their hard work was appreciated, and making them believe she meant it.  Then he pulled out the first of the papers, and started to read it to her while he coaxed her to sit down while having her look at the paper the whole time showing her where he was, and what the difficult jargon meant.

Within half an hour, she started to feel a wet warmth on the back of her skirt and butt that eventually crept up around her front, so it felt strange.  She didn't feel herself leak or pee, but what she did feel, was warm wet around her crotch and bottom, and when she went to feel her skirt, she would notice a very small puddle in her chair and her skirt was wet.  Her panties were soaked, too, but she couldn't feel those right in front of him, right?

Emilia was relieved to get the speech over with; she shuddered when she heard some of what they were saying at first, but as she finished things up, the young woman looked a bit more at ease. A couple of the workers who had been slacking these past few days were actually motivated enough to work now, thanks to Mike's advice to her, and she couldn't help but smile because of it. The speech didn't convince any of them to like her or anything, but at least they all seemed more willing to listen to what she had to say now that she'd acknowledged their contributions to everything. 

She walked back into the office happy, and noticed only that her newest personal assistant had just finished moving his stuff. The blond was so happy with how things had gone, in fact, that she grinned at him and said, "Thank you for your help, Mike. I-I couldn't have made that speech if you hadn't-if you hadn't suggested it, so...thank you." The young woman didn't know why she was so nervous around him, sometimes; maybe she still felt uneasy and-if she were being honest with herself-guilty because of what she'd previously done to the people who'd worked so hard on the project, including Mike. 

When he told her he was proud of how she'd handled things out there, she sighed with relief and sat down after he coaxed her to. Having him here to explain the technical jargon was really helpful; even if she still didn't quite understand what most of the words meant, his explanations were making things much clearer for her. While Emilia talked with him about the paper he was assisting her with, thankful that she had him to assist her when these types of technical phrasing popped up, she felt as if she were starting to understand it a little better. It felt nice, having someone help her for once; usually, she just tried doing everything on her own or refused to get help when she needed it, but now she was the one being assisted. It was...comforting, in a way Emilia didn't know how to name. 

Within a half an hour, she began to feel something warm and wet on the back of her skirt, slowly creeping up to her front. For some reason, she hadn't even felt herself leak or pee outright, and her skirt was wet. There was even a very small puddle in her chair-considering how little it was, she was relieved; it could've been much larger if she hadn't noticed fast enough-and her panties were soaked. While she wanted to check and make sure it was actually pee, it wasn't as if she could feel her panties in front of Mike; that would be unprofessional of her. Shivering with discomfort, Emilia let out a tiny sob. This was too embarrassing, but she just didn't know what else to do. Standing up, cheeks a bright red, she walked over to Mike with tears in her eyes. "M-Mike, I'm sorry...I didn't even feel it, I must seem so pathetic, I-I-I..." She trailed off, looking away, her lower lip quivering. Unable to get the words out, Emilia simply pointed to her wet skirt like a little girl.

"What is it?" he asked playing dumb even as she pointed at her skirt as if he couldn't tell it was wet, or maybe that he didn't realize that it must be that she thought she peed herself.  He didn't want her to think he would think she would pee herself, or at least, he didn't want that to be what she would think would be his first thought.  

He looked where she was pointing, but still played dumb.

"Did you sit in something?" he asked her trying to coax her back to her chair where he would then see it had the little puddle that he had made for her.  He looked down at the puddle or a minute and then at the skirt, seeming like he was thinking about it.  

Finally, he allowed his mouth to for a small oh while his eyes got a little bigger.

"You're not trying to tell me you peed in your pants...," he asked her.

He reached around and felt the back of her skirt.

"Maybe you just sat in something," he told her.  "If I lift your skirt, and your panties are dry, then maybe that's it.  After all, only a dummy would sit in something for so long that it would soak through her panties, unless she started to pee herself," he reasoned with her.  "Right?"

He hesitated though.

"Well, I can't really lift your skirt and check you unless you wanted me to do that.  It would be wrong, even if you were not my boss.  You have a right to decide what you want, but if I don't check, then there is only one thing I can believe... that you must have peed your pants, Emilia."

He frowned.

"If you did, then we need to figure something out.  If you go out there in front of the others like that, with your skirt all wet, even if you just sat in something, what do you think they will say around the office?  Remember, you did pee your pants at the Christmas party."

Emilia's eyes welled up with tears when Mike asked what it was, thoroughly embarrassed by what she'd just done. She could only stand in front of him, her sopping wet skirt on display, cheeks flushed a bright red. "I-I..." Trailing off, unable to bring herself to admit that she'd just peed her panties like a child, the young woman looked at the floor. 

He didn't seem to understand even when she pointed at the chair, asking if she'd sat in something. When he tried coaxing her back into the chair and noticed the little puddle she'd left behind on the seat, she could only shake her head and bury her face in her hands, wet and trembling. Finally, Mike seemed to understand, his mouth forming a little oh, his eyes widening right in front of her like he couldn't believe what he was hearing. 

When he said, in a stunned tone of voice, that she couldn't be trying to say she peed her pants, Emilia wished she could run away and forget this ever happened. Now even he wouldn't take her seriously anymore, and it was all her bladder's fault! Unable to respond without bursting into tears, she shrugged her shoulders. Perhaps she'd just sat in something wet, she tried telling herself; maybe she just didn't notice it until now. 

As Mike felt the back of her skirt, and said maybe she just sat in something, she nodded her head. Yes, that was probably what happened. She opened her mouth to confirm it, but her words died in her throat when he said that if her panties were dry, that was most likely what happened; after all, only a dummy would sit in something long enough for it to soak right into their panties without noticing something was amiss...unless she peed herself. 

Seeing him hesitate and say that unless he could check her panties, he'd have to believe she peed her pants, Emilia shook her head quickly and stared him right in the eye. Still, the wetness was warm and it'd snuck up on her without any warning, so maybe she did pee herself after all? 

"Y-you can check, I give you permission, but I..." Trailing off again, Emilia toyed with her hair and squirmed like a child in trouble with her parent, uneasy and shaking. "I didn't even f-feel anything. I dunno if I'm just stupid, or what, but could it really be pee if I didn't feel anything come out?" Unsure and confused, the blond woman stared at Mike with shame plain on her face, tears streaming down her cheeks again.

Mike took her hands and brought her over where his desk and seat where, and he looked up into her wet sparkling eyes, and he moved his hands around to her back holding her in front of him, not yet lifting her skirt, but moving his hands down to her drenched bottom, and he stared at her for a few minutes like that.

"Before I check your panties," he whispered to her.  "You should tell me the truth.  It will go easier on you if you can tell me the truth, and show that you can trust me to take care of this so that other people at work don't have to know you peed your pants.  Do your panties feel wet?"

He rubbed her bottom through her skirt and pulled her closer to him, looking at her in the eye.

"Regardless of whether you sat in something and let it soak through your clothes like this, or you peed your pants, if you leave this room like this, you do know what the other people in the office are going to think, don't you?  And after you just got them motivated to work for you, then they catch you behaving like a baby, what do you think that will do?"

He moved slowly towards lifting her skirt as he talked to her.

"I'll tell you what that will do.  It will undermine what you just did.  They will not trust you to lead them, and they will slack off again not wanting to work for a baby.  I... I understand the pressure of managing an office.  I have been training for it for over a year, but you just came in and took the position without any training at all.  It's no wonder you are so upset you are crying all the time, can't handle a little pressure from the head people who are disappointed in the direction of the office, and then are so worried about giving a speech, to your own office team on top of it, that you sit there and pee your panties like a little kid.  You were not prepared to handle this position, young lady.  But that's why I'm here.  It's my job, now, to help you cope."

He got her skirt lifted up above her bottom and as he felt her panties, she felt a little more warmth and wet going through her panties right there, and then it started to drizzle down her legs.  She didn't realize she even still had to go!  She didn't feel it coming out of her privates, but there it was, pouring through her panties and down her legs and all over the floor just in front of Mike.

"You're peeing the rest of the way?" he asked her as the warm faucet seemed to stop.  He was holding her wet bottom from the outside of her panties.  He shook his head.  "Well, you had to finish peeing somehow, and there was no way you could have gone to the bathroom like this," he told her.  Everyone would see your soaked skirt."

He let her skirt drop and took her by the hands again.

"Come back to your seat and sit at your desk.  That will hide the pee for now, if someone comes in.  I'll go get something to clean up the puddles and tell them that you are working on something important, so you cannot be disturbed at the moment.  You are not to leave the office no matter what, unless you want the rest of the department to know what you did and think you are a baby."

He then walked out of the office to go get some cleaning supplies to clean up the messes that in reality, he had made in her seat, all over her clothes, and on the floor.  He had poured a second tiny bottle of liquid into the back of her panties, but had the opening of the bottle near the middle of her panties when he poured it in when he was supposed to be checking her panties.

He was sure he had her thoroughly convinced that she had peed herself completely now.

Emilia nodded when he asked if her panties felt wet, blushing to the tips of her ears as he rubbed his hands over her wet backside. When Mike told her, in no uncertain terms, that she should trust him and tell the truth, she decided she might as well spill the beans. "Yes, they do." She admitted, averting her gaze once more so he wouldn't see how embarrassed she actually was. Why hadn't she felt anything in her bladder before she let loose again? That incident at the Christmas party had only happened because she was drunk-at least, that's what she kept telling herself and anyone rude enough to ask-but she hadn't drank a thing since she got to work, had she?

She could only stand there, mortified by the liquid dripping down her legs, trying to think of whether she had anything to drink before. Regardless, what Mike said next scared her even more; what he said was all too true. She cursed under her breath; how could she do this now, when she'd finally gotten help to get everyone motivated after the presentation fiasco? They wouldn't take her seriously at all, and she'd once again be the laughing-stock of the office. 

He was right; if she left the room now, wet and scared, what would they do? They'd slack off again, they wouldn't want to work for a baby who just peed her panties. All the pressure was getting to her, just as Mike was saying, and she simply couldn't handle it without crying and wetting herself like a little girl. It was so pathetic it almost made her want to cry all over again, but Emilia resisted the urge, blinking away the tears before they could fall from her eyes. 

After he lifted up her wet skirt to get a look at her panties, she felt more warm wetness going through her panties right then and there, pouring into her panties and down her legs. Mortified, the woman could only force herself to close her eyes, trying to avoid looking at Mike. She was peeing herself right in front of her assistant! She cursed her weak bladder for letting go at this exact moment, in this exact place; of course she'd do this now, of all the times to piss herself! 

He let her wet skirt drop, and Emilia wanted to sink into the floor and disappear. This was more than just embarrassing, this was terrible! She smiled through her tears when he grabbed her hands again, letting her know that if she sat down at her desk it'd hide her humiliating deed if somebody were to come in, that she couldn't leave the office no matter what. Shivering, the petite woman nodded and did as he requested. It'd be terrible if someone called her a baby, or stopped taking her seriously after the speech he helped her make; she'd have to keep her head down and pretend she didn't exist for the rest of her time working here. 

After Mike left, Emilia felt just a bit of wetness creeping over the back of her panties and near the middle of them as well. Of course; it was only natural it spread more after she peed so much. Sighing deeply, she busied herself with the paperwork on her desk, trying to better understand what Mike had helpfully explained to her earlier. In her embarrassed and chastened state, the young woman didn't even notice that she was actually getting wetter, and that the chair beneath her was how much more than damp with what looked to be her pee.

Mike came back a while later with some stuff and started to clean up the floor for her while she worked on trying to understand what he had explained to her before.  He didn't want to make things worse for her, at least not at the moment, so he just asked her to stay where she was all day.

He eventually went out to get her a lunch so she wouldn't be seen by anyone in the office, and he made sure to let people know that she was busy with important phone conferences all day, so the only way her office was to be disturbed, was if someone had something that could not wait until the next day.

Eventually, the clock round all the way around where the rest of the office were starting to prepare to go home.

Mike came over to see how she was doing on her latest project, understanding it, after he had just finished typing up another report for her.

By this time, she had to pee for real, but her skirt was still damp, and there was a chance that if she went out to the toilet, someone might still be in the halls, and catch her with a solid stain on her skirt giving away her accident earlier.

"This isn't quite right," he pointed out some notes she had been taking.  "You read this, this way," he said and then proceeded to correct her notes for her.  As he did, her need to pee grew worse, but there was no telling if everyone was gone yet.

• Like 1

Emilia hadn't even noticed Mike cleaning up the mess she'd made on the floor, still absorbed in trying to understand what he'd explained to her previously. She underlined sentences that contained terms that were new to her, and circled ones that she now understood thanks to her newfound assistant's help. Emilia smiled and thanked her assistant when he kindly brought her a lunch so nobody would see her, happy that she'd made the right decision in trusting him.

He was being very understanding, and hadn't made fun of or talked about her behind her back at all, which was a first. The young woman didn't feel too stressed or nervous when he was around; it was nice, having someone instruct her in this fashion, almost like a teacher, guiding her through her work patiently and carefully. 

After he left the building, she put the papers in order and set them aside on her desk. She actually did have several phone conferences, so what he told everyone else working on their floor was correct; she really was quite busy with phone conferences all day, and couldn't be disturbed. Luckily, nobody came into the room or saw the state her stained skirt was in. By the time she was done putting her paperwork aside, the urine had dried somewhat, though it was still mostly wet.

Eventually, she heard the rest of the office closing file cabinets and exchange brief goodbyes. 

When Mike returned to see how she was faring, she was pleasantly surprised that he understood it; she thought she'd been too vague while making notes on sections of the paperwork. He even typed up yet another report for her, which was nice. Though she had to pee for real-her bladder ached for release, and she could feel drops of pee leaking into her panties-she tried to ignore the pressure in her bladder so she could work.

Besides, she told herself as the urge to pee grew worse, there was always a chance another one of her employees hadn't left work yet, and she didn't want to be seen walking around with her skirt stained with piss. Crossing her legs like a little girl who had to use the potty, she squirmed in her seat, but didn't say anything.

Mike noticed her wiggling around a little bit when it became impossible for her to hide it, but he just let her continue not bothering to ask.  Even if she did have to pee, what would she be able to do about it at the moment?  He was sure that there were still staff in the building, even if it was just janitors.  Eventually, she might  have to face those janitors, but hopefully, not for a few days.  If things worked out well for them, they could slip her out before anyone saw her going to her car later that evening whether she peed more or not.  

He just continued to watch her a little more, while pretending to work on a report he was already finished with, willing her to just sit there and pee her pants without saying anything.  Hoping, she was too embarrassed to leave the office in her state, to prevent having an accident.  Then he could come to her aid sort of, and talk to her the way he really wanted to talk to her.

He looked down at the document again for a moment and pretended to make a mental note on a writing pad next to his computer.  In truth, he had already flagged the document in many areas that he thought she would have trouble with jargon so that she could follow it during another meeting she would have in a few days with her boss.

"Just pee your pants," he kept thinking over and over to himself, wanting her to do it in front of him....