LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new way to eliminate a competitor. (with marxthebaby)

Relieved that "Mommy" didn't spank him, the diapered man sighed. He shuddered when she told him he'd learn everything that an infant did, and said she was going to take him to eat. His stomach grumbled in agreement when Mommy said she was sure he was very hungry, and after being placed on all fours, he listened to her tell "baby" to crawl into the kitchen after her. James blushed when she pat his thickly diapered bottom, and crawled after her unsteadily, his little gloved hands slipping on the tile floor as he tried to crawl. The man toppled onto his butt, letting out a frustrated whine, and kept crawling along after he pulled himself off his bottom. Like a good baby, he stayed close to Mommy, slowly making his way into the kitchen after her. 

"Oh, you are so creepy crawl. It's good that you're on all fours." It's not painful to fall, but you'll learn to crawl, I'm sure "
I bring you to the kitchen and put you on a high chair. He has special cuffs for them, I attach arms and legs and fix you in a chair with a tray. "I'm sorry baby, but when I see that you stop fussy I will not bother you anymore." I put two jars of baby food on the tray and a bottle of "Similak" mixture for babies.
"Look baby, the first jar is puree peas." If you miss it well then the second jar will be with banana puree. "If you resist, then the second jar will be with Brussels sprouts puree." If you agree to eat well, if you agree. "

James squirmed after the woman picked him up, putting him in the highchair. He whimpered when she fastened his arms and legs into leather cuffs, leaving him unable to move. The red-faced man listened as his so-called Mommy spoke, explaining that one jar of baby food on his highchair tray was puréed peas, and if he ate them like a good boy, he'd get banana purée next. If not, he'd have to stomach Brussels sprout purée, which sounded disgusting; he hated Brussels sprouts. He opened his mouth, his legs forced apart by the bulk of the thick diaper he now wore beneath his onesie. James looked just like a big baby in his onesie, the crotch securely snapped around his diaper, his gloved hands secured and unable to move. 

James allowed her put the spoon full of unappetizing green mush into his open mouth. He swallowed, afraid of what might happen if he dared to spit it out. The puréed food wasn't great, but at least he could stomach it; when he was done with that bite, he opened his mouth for more. As he ate, the baby boy could feel his tummy churn and gurgle, as if he were sick, but he didn't feel ill. That was when it dawned on him; James needed to take a shit, and he needed to do so badly. He wriggled against his binds after realizing this, staring at the woman who'd done this to him with tears in his eyes. He wasn't really a baby, even though he was trapped in a onesie and wearing a big diaper, even though he was eating baby food to avoid getting punished by a woman who called herself his Mommy. "I gotta go potty. Please, can I go potty, Mommy? I'll be a good boy." James tried to talk like a little boy so she wouldn't say anything to him about being bad. Tears in his eyes, he tried to yank his hands and feet free of the binds, but only wound up making his wrists and ankles hurt. "I don't wanna go in my diaper. I don't wanna!" 

I feed James a puree peas, then follow her with bananas. I do not give him to swallow normally and part of the food flows over the chin and breastplate. "What a good baby" and I take a photo on the phone.

"Baby I forbade you to talk, and I forbade you to use the toilet." The toilet is already with you and patted the diaper. "If you get a diaper, say" di-di poo-poo "
And now you will drink this bottle Similak while your mommy eats her food "I put on my own vegetables and a piece of steak." Drink your a bottle of baby, I'm watching you. and no toilet "

James whined softly as baby food flowed down his chin and onto the highchair tray. When Mommy took out her phone, he wished he could do something to stop her, but could only watch as she photographed him getting all messy. He wanted to scream when she reminded him he was forbidden to talk or use the toilet; did it really count as talking if he were trying to speak like a toddler? The diapered man squirmed as she pat his diaper through the onesie and sat down to eat her own food. He spat out the bottle, red-cheeked and shaking, frustration plain on his face. "No! I notta baby! I don't wanna go poopy inna diaper!" James burst into tears, kicking his legs and screaming with desperation. "You not my Mommy, I'm notta baby, and I wanna use the potty! Don't wanna use a diaper!" 

I broke away from my food and bent over to James and slapped a good slap in the face. "No hysterical baby," and again I pushed nipple from the bottle into your mouth.
"I'm talking for the last time, now you're a six month old baby, I'm your momy, and I knew that it would be difficult for you to go to the bathroom with diapers, so I decided to help you." Incidentally, in the bottle you are drinking, I added laxatives and diuretics to to make the first days in diapers easier And more surprise I started taking medicine for lactation and soon I will breastfeed you like a good baby. "

James whimpered in shock when he was slapped in the face, and gurgled as his Mommy shoved the bottle into his mouth. Sucking on the nipple, he drank his formula like a good boy, scared of getting another slap to the face or anywhere else. As he drank from the bottle, he felt his bowels release and emptied them into his diaper out of fear for what would happen if he didn't. Sitting in his poopy diaper, whining as it squished into his front and back, the baby cried as he suckled, formula dribbling down his chin. When he finally tried calming himself down, James could only say what Mommy told him to through the rubber nipple of the bottle, not wanting to sit in his own shit any longer, "Di-di poo-poo, Mommy!" He hated that she had him crying and acting like a baby, hated that now he was just a six-month-old baby boy with a stinky diaper and no hair on his body save for his head. He wailed at the top of his voice, crying and screaming.

"You see, it was not that difficult at all, and now Mummy will change you and put you to bed little baby need to sleep a lot." But do not kick or I'll have to tie you up again. "
I unfasten you from the chair, thrust your favorite pacifier into my mouth and grabbed it under the butt as a toddler to the bedroom and put it on the swaddling table.
I unbuckle the bottom of the onise and unfasten the Velcro fasteners ... "Uhhh baby is so smelly. ||| nothing mom will help you."
I play with you like a kid to distract, tickle your chin, blow bubbles on my stomach. "Now my baby will be clean and I cleverly change the diaper and turning over on my stomach patting your bottom in the diaper and take new foto. "This foto need for creature your babybook my sweety. Now you're good kid and I'll put you to sleep "

James didn't kick, because he didn't want to get spanked for it. He sucked on his pacifier when Mommy slipped it into his mouth, gurgling when she released him from the highchair's bonds. Without speaking, the former man allowed her to grab him underneath the butt and cradle him as if he were a toddler, closing his eyes as Mommy carried him out of the kitchen. When she placed him on the changing table and unbuckled the bottom of the onesie, cooing at him like he really was a little baby. He whimpered, lower lip quivering from the slap he'd received earlier, but the tickling of his chin and blowing into his tummy made him giggle cutely, kicking his feet. James sighed in relief after Mommy changed him out of the messy diaper, patting his newly diapered backside. Though he blushed, he kept silent after she photographed him and claimed it was for a baby book. He yawned, and closed his eyes, sucking his pacifier again.

"My sweet baby sleeps peacefully," I wore a new diaper, then took out a single pajamas with sewn arms and legs, she was from a very soft flannel, white with rabbits and put on James and zipped up on her stomach.
Then she took out baby hood with ears and put it on his baby head gently tied ribbons on his chin. I straighten the pacifier in his mouth and I take him in my arms and cradle like a loving mother and take him to his cradle. For some time I still rock it on my hands gently kissing the baby's cheeks and forehead. I see that he falls asleep and puts it in his cradle. I lift the edge and fix it. From above I fix the lid so that he could not get out. I turn on the mobile toy on the lid of the cradle and the bunnies and bears begin to whirl in the rhythm of quiet-quiet music. I turn on the radio nurse and go to sleep. "Everything goes just fine." and with joyful ideas. I am falling asleep.