LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new way to eliminate a competitor. (with marxthebaby)

I'm Kayla. I am a young 20-year-old assistant to James Deputy General Manager. I weighed 75 kilograms, and I'm pretty tall. I have brown hair. I have a great figure. I have long dreamed of taking his place. But James does not allow me to prove myself. Gives only boring and uninteresting tasks ... The CEO said that I'm very smart and promising and if I leave James I will take his place.
I have to do something.
I always make him coffee, and every time I pour him a diuretic ... Soon I will make him my helpless baby. And I'll take his place

I wonder how he feels) I noticed that he has become too often literally runs somewhere and in the day it happens for 15 times ...

James knocked back his many coffees right away, guzzling them down even as they burned his tongue and throat. Though he had to pee badly, the man simply crossed his legs and squirmed, trying to hold back the urge. His assistant might be promising, but he thought she couldn't take his place; he even brought this possibility with their CEO a few weeks ago, and he assured him that even though Kayla was promising, she wouldn't be in his position any time soon. 

He'd been having accidents recently, but he never made the connection between his daily brewed coffees and his wet underwear. They were hardly noticeable, just little mishaps; James always had bladder problems, so he figured it was just some kind of infection or he just leaked every now and again. Sometimes he had to go so badly he ran. This time, however, he paused midrun and collapsed, holding his crotch, but to no avail; a puddle spread underneath him. His pee came out fast and drenched his pants, leaving an obvious dark stain on the front of his crotch and down to his butt. James whimpered, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks. He hoped nobody else was in the office to witness this embarrassing mishap...

I especially stayed late at work. Suddenly I hear the sound of a blow from the office of my boss. I go to James's office and look with pleasure as you sit in a puddle of urine and cry. And I speak with feigned horror. "James, what happened? you have wet pants."

(I will later introduce another character to my girlfriend, and we are also lesbians.) She is an employee of the same company. I will add some sex to rp)

"I'll help you get through in your wet pants." I'll drive you to my car in a parking lot. "Here, put on my coat .Yes, it's feminine, but choose either this or you'll go in wet pants."

(that's fine by me) 

James was surprised that she was being so nice to him. He accepted the coat gratefully and put it on after taking off his wet pants. With that out of the way, he balled them up so they wouldn't drip everywhere and followed his assistant out of the office.

we walk along the corridor towards the elevators. I press the call button "Nothing Jimmy will be all right."
I imperceptibly moisten the handkerchief with chloroform and hide it in my purse.
We easily leave the building and come to my car. It already has a child seat. "So Jimmy, you're going to sit in it or I'll have to help you."

James, blushing from his cheeks to the tips of his ears, pouted when he was taken out of the building. When his assistant opened her car doors to reveal a baby seat, he squirmed uncomfortably, taking off the coat and putting it in the back. "Don't wanna." He muttered childishly, pouting and dragging his heels. "I'm not a baby. I wanna sit in the front." 

"I'm sorry,  you made a choice myself." Suddenly, I attack you from behind with a handkerchief soaked in chloroform, and a minute later you unconscious collapsed to the floor. "My Macy's friend came up." Look, Macy will soon have a baby we've been talking about for so long. "
I to dig one's pockets of James and find the keys to his car and documents.
"Hold the keys to Macy's work on his car and I'll take care of the baby"
I put James in the baby seat and fasten it to my belts.
Attaching to his nose a handkerchief with chloroform. I'm taking him to my house.

James squirmed in her grip, tears brimming in his eyes at the smell of chloroform. The handkerchief made quick work of him; though he struggled, his eyes slowly drifted shut and he slumped to the pavement, unconscious. He was easy to secure in the baby seat, muscles slack, body completely useless. For once in his life, he was quiet, drooling from the corner of his mouth. Even as the car moved and they drove to his former assistant's house, James lay in the back, being a good baby. He did pee himself again on the way there, but he didn't stir or say anything. 

I take the former chief to myself home and I wear out to myself home. I planned this business long ago and At me his room is already ready. I have ordered everything on the Internet. A big cradle, a high chair, a pelenatelny table and there are a lot of different clothes. I have placed James on a pelenatelny table, and have bound his hands and legs special belts, not without pleasure have noticed what wet at him there were trousers from my diuretics, and began to wait for him awakening...

James opened his eyes slowly, confused by the dampness between his legs. As he tried to sit up, he noticed with a start that he was bound to something, his arms and legs rendered useless. Squirming and trying to free himself of his binds, blushing at the wetness of his already soaked work slacks, James wound up making his limbs ache. Tears forming in his eyes, he looked around, stunned by the adult-sized high chair and cradle in the room, by the oversized crib awaiting him on the other side of the room, and by the grinning face of his assistant, who looked all too happy to see him in this predicament. "W-why am I here? What's going on?" 

"Good morning, baby, you're here to be a small, fictitious baby again." I'm tired of being in your shadow Jimmy, now that I'm clearing you, I'll be able to freely recognize your place. See this nursery, you'll stay here forever under my sensitive supervision and call me will be only mommy and nothing else. And now I'll take care of you. Rescue and accept your destiny "

James squirmed uncomfortably on the changing table, his eyes streaming with tears. Baby? He wasn't anyone's baby, he's an adult. When his assistant said she was tired of being in his shadow and she was going to be taking his place, he really started bawling, crying like the baby she claimed he was. The small man thrashed around, trying to escape, but to no avail; the straps held him fast to the changing table, and made his limbs hurt. Confused, terrified, and overwhelmed by all of this information, James wailed at the top of his voice, "Waaaaah!"

"Well will be enough to cry the kid watch that I have prepared for you. Pacifier." And I thrust her into a mouth to James. "And now I will save you from these dirty clothes I get scissors and I begin to cut your clothes. At first I take off your boots and socks, Then scissors I'm bagin to reduce your wet trousers and a shirt. The last I cut off yours pants." I collect all clothes in a garbage package and I throw out in a bucket. "Any more you will never see these clothes"

James continued crying through the pacifier she shoved into his mouth, drooling on his chin as he did so. He wriggled around on the changing table, only stopping when she started to cut off his sopping wet clothes with scissors, not wanting to be cut up. The former man  babbled incoherently, trying to grab his clothes but to no avail, squirming around in a feeble attempt to escape. Trapped and naked as the day he was born, James sucked on the pacifier, babbling and crying like a real baby.

James could only whine when his naked bottom was lifted and a plastic sheet was placed underneath it. His former assistant-Mommy-said she had to get rid of the hair on his privates before exiting the nursery. He gurgled and squirmed, making babyish little noises as the woman who called herself his Mommy came back with shaving cream, a basin full of water, and a razor. James still couldn't really speak, so he babbled through the pacifier, sucking on it to keep himself calm. He didn't want to be a baby, he was a big boy, he could do this on his own! Continuing to vocalize, the baby boy tried to sit up, to do anything but lie here and accept getting shaved, but he couldn't move.

Scissors I shear pubic hair to a bristle. Then I smear with shaving foam on a pubis and testicles and accurately I shave to you private area. "There now you and smooth as baby only there is more to come..." With in 30 minutes I shave off all hair from legs, from a breast, and from armpits. And then I process you all children's lotion. "Now I am happy. You are clean, gladenky and you smell as the child"

James couldn't move; he could only lay on the table as his former subordinate shaved his privates. Within thirty minutes, all traces of hair were gone from his chest, legs, and armpits. Smooth-skinned as the day he was born, the former man shuddered, suddenly very uncomfortable. When his so-called Mommy rubbed children's lotion all over his naked body, he blushed deeply and squirmed, but to no avail; she covered every inch of him with the stuff. As she told him she was now happy, James whimpered and began to suck on his pacifier, tears brimming in his eyes. He wished she'd just get this over with; he wanted to go home, to be a big boy again.

I get things for the baby, but it's bigger. First I wear a diaper. I lubricate the bottom of the baby oil and the private area with baby powder and fix the diaper, then I put on your hands very thick gloves so that you can not do anything with them, I put on my booties on my feet and, having released your hands, I put on James's body baby onesie and I fasten the buttons on the diaper. "You look so much like an infant." My sweet. " Next, I put the baby on my lap. "Baby excuse me, but I must explain the new rules to you, and to fix this I must spank you."

James wriggled about, whining softly as his naked bottom was coated with baby oil. Baby powder dusted his privates, making him shiver, when an oversized, thick baby diaper was slipped underneath his butt and taped up around his waist. He tried to push her away, only for his hands to be crammed into extremely thick gloves and his feet slid into booties. Unable to do anything with his hands, he let out a shriek, pawing at the diaper in frustration. James cried loudly when he was forced into a onesie and it was fastened securely over the diaper. Trapped in a thick, crinkly diaper and sobbing through a pacifier, he really did look like a big baby. A sizable diaper bulge was clearly visible through the onesie, and he had tears streaming down his hairless, child-like face. 

The man bat at her with his mittened hands, whining wordlessly as she put him in her lap. James could only kick his legs when his new Mommy said she had to explain the rules, and to do this, she had to spank him. Squirming, he let out a muffled whine through the pacifier and tried desperately to get at his thick diaper, but to no avail; it was underneath the onesie, and his hands were trapped behind gloves he couldn't remove. Trapped in this infantile clothing, stripped of his hair and diapered, he kicked and let out frustrated whines, "Notta baybee! Wemme go!" 

"Listen closely to the baby, twice I will not repeat.
Rule number one: you are now a baby now, your age is now no more than six months old baby  and from now on you will call me mom and nothing else.
Rule number two: you are forbidden to speak as an adult person, you can whine, gugukat or gagakat and use in the speech coarse words in the most childish tone.
Rule number three: since you're now a baby you are forbidden to stand up. Now you'll crawl on all fours like an obedient baby.
And the last rule: you now have a toilet under a ban. Now the toilet is always on you diapers. and I will make you use them.
Each of the violations will be punished with punishment. I'll spank you at least 10 times.
And now that you understand, I'll spank you until you say in the most childish tone: Mommy, sorry, I understand"

• Haha 1

James couldn't believe what he was hearing. Trapped in an absurdly thick diaper, his legs forced apart, he could only try to kick her hands away, but to no avail; the padding prevented him from moving properly. From now on, she told him, James would be a six month old baby, and his former assistant would be his mother. He wouldn't be able to talk like an adult anymore, only permitted to whine, babble like a baby, or use simple words in a childish tone of voice. Since he's just a baby, he is forbidden from standing and using the toilet; he can only crawl on all fours and use his diapers. James wanted to cry and scream for help, but he didn't want to seem more babyish than he already looked in his diaper and onesie, hairless and sucking on a pacifier. He couldn't move correctly, couldn't even make a fist through the gloves forced onto his hands, and the booties on his feet would make standing a chore, let alone walking. The baby whimpered, squirming in her lap, tears streaming down his face. When he spoke, he did so childishly, in a cute voice befitting a baby boy, "No wanna get spankies, Mommy!" 

"Your voice is so sweet, you will learn everything that infant do." And now I'll take you to eat. I'm sure you're very hungry. "
I'm putting you on all fours. "Come on baby crawl to the kitchen mommy will give you a tasty yum-yum."
And lightly pat on the bottom in a diaper