LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for RP Partner

marxthebaby

Hello. I have already created a roleplay with someone and characters have been established for this roleplay, but the person playing the Daddy had too much on their plate and had to end things off prematurely.

I was just wondering if anybody wanted to fill in my other RP partner's role or do something similar with me. I have two rules for you if you do. 

1. Don't be too soft on my character(I like strict, humiliating treatment and punishment).

2. Please keep things advanced(1-2 or more paragraphs please) and don't post single sentence  posts. 

Please post here if you are interested/need more information. 

There's one idea I have: A younger employee gets promoted far above someone older than him despite the older person being better qualified for the position. The younger employee has accidents at work. When his subordinate finds out, he starts babying him and blackmails him into compliance. 

We don't have to do this particular RP; I wouldn't mind doing something else, so long as I'm being babied. Feel free to give me ideas/scenarios.

1 hour ago, marxthebaby said:

Yes, I would. Want to communicate here or send me a PM?

I suggest a little adjustment of your script.Look You are Deputy General Director. I'm a promising employee and I'm applying for your position, but I'm still your assistant. I dream of career growth and your workplace. The Director-General announced that I will receive. As a result, I decide to eliminate you, I will capture you and make you baby. how do you like the idea?

6 hours ago, Katyadiaperlover said:

I suggest a little adjustment of your script.Look You are Deputy General Director. I'm a promising employee and I'm applying for your position, but I'm still your assistant. I dream of career growth and your workplace. The Director-General announced that I will receive. As a result, I decide to eliminate you, I will capture you and make you baby. how do you like the idea?

I like that idea. Can you start things up, please?