LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Robbery Gone Wrong (Private for Katyadiaperlover and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well baby you has asleep? Your remembered everything? Nothing you will get used to everything soon. And now I leave you in the power of your iron nanny. She will well prepare you for the presentation". And by means of the panel I activate robots and it begins to approach your cradle.

The robot takes away Kim in the hands and bears on a replaceable table which has jumped out of a wall.  
Holding her on a table the robot has taken off all clothes from her including diapers. 
The hands the robot has palmed off a fresh diaper. Robot strewed baby powder on a bottom and a pubis then has fixed a diaper. Further he has got new clothes. Openwork children's socks with frills and a short pink dress. When the robot has dressed all this that Has turned out that a dress so short that almost didn't cover a diaper. Having thought the robot I have put on still pink rubber shorts a diaper in tone to a dress. 
"Now baby we will be engaged in your appearance."

robot sits Kim in a special chair and attaches her arms and legs with special cuffs so as not to interfere.with brushes, he combs her tails and weaves in new white bows, and the robot combed Kim's bangs and made the baby's bang even more childish.Then the robot straightens the eyebrows and draws more delicate baby eyebrows with a pencil. The robot added a little rouge to her cheeks."The baby is ready for the presentation."I go check the work."Awwwee how very very cute girly you are, you will not give it to you for more than three years. Take a look at yourself "and I turn you to the big mirror.

Kim cried as she looked at herself in the mirror and found the robot was right. She didn't look like an adult or even preteen or preschooler now but a helpless cute baby that needed someoneto do everything for her.

I put you in a baby carriage and on it I bring you into the center of the room. "You will decorate my presentation. You will be a star and thanks to you I will be very rich. And you forever will remain a baby" 
I adjust light that he laid down softly laid down on Kym and hasn't stuck together. Then I install the webcam before it. "Prepare the presentation will begin in 15 minutes and I warn baby at once, be obedient, but not that will be to you flogging not less than 50 spanks and you long won't sit down on the bottom" and I thrust a pacifier into Kym's mouth. "Don't spit out it"

Kim cried too upset over what she had been reduced to to even think of disobeying the woman. She didn't want a spanking so was going to do her best to please the woman even if it meant further humiliating herself.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the innovative robot he will help to look after the most disobedient children and will help you to look after him when you need to leave. He can do everything. 
Here look at this baby. Now and I will show time to feed the child to you as the robot will easily cope with this task." 
I by means of the panel give the order to the robot the robot approaches Kym and holds a jar of baby food and a children's spoon. "Time nym-nym baby