LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Robbery Gone Wrong (Private for Katyadiaperlover and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Kim Rogers was a young eighteen year old girl with long ragged black hair, baby blue eyes, and a very short and skinny figure. She usually didn't get into much trouble but was in danger of losing her small apartment unless she could get some money. The job she used to work at had fired her forcing her to look for another line of work. Kim was dressed in some dark baggy old clothes planning to steal the money from a very strange woman's house.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a 30-year-old talented inventor Elena. I am a tall brunette with green eyes. I created the m
robot nurse. He will help get rid of the human negligence of teachers. My robot does everything for the care of children. She changes diapers, feeds, bathes and punishes. I am ready to present my robot at the exhibition, which will soon come. If successful, I will create the creation of the same robots and sell them around the world.

The robot is like a very large spider with 8 limbs and a few pairs of eyes. and also it has a lot of functions. it will be necessary to test it somewhere.

I made the last settings, and I turned on the alarm and decided to rest for a while.

Kim sighed as she was very nervous but tried to calm herself down silently repeating she would only do it once. She looked around for a few seconds before finding a slightly open window and began to pull it up more. As she entered through the window and looked around she was glad to see it looked dark. Kim stopped to think and wonder where some valuable stuff might be around the house.

I wake up from the alarm. I open the laptop next to the bed and watch the surveillance cameos and I see some kind of figure ....
Some spy wants robbed my invention ... that he will be a guinea pig.
I remotely activate the kindergarten.
Suddenly a bright light illuminates. the robot comes into motion knocking down a girl and hugging her legs and hands to the floor

Kim was still looking around the dark room when a bright light filled the room and she was pushed to the floor. She had no idea what was happening as she had an accident right on the carpet. Whatever was holding her down she could tell seemed to be a lot stronger than her. Kim hoped nobody would see her that way but it seemed unlikely.

I watch as a robot strips a robber, who to my surprise turned out to be a girl. First he took off her black T-shirt, and then her shoes and pants. She remains only in the lily and panties and I see how she resists ...
"Hmmm is too active, but I want her to feel everything"
I give the command to the robot, and he injects the paralyzing agent into the buttock

Kim kept struggling for a few minutes before feeling her body go numb. If her bladder hadn't already emptied it was now. She could barely move her eyes and gave up on fighting the thing. Kim's panties were still wet and there was still a huge wet spot on the carpet.

I see that the movements of the hands and feet
the girls stopped, and the robber can only clap her eyes.
I watch the robot continue to undress her ...
The robot removes from the girl the remaining things, bra and panties. and the genealogy swallows all things inside of itself where there is a special container.
A mechanical voice from the robot says: "Preparing the baby. The first stage is to bathe a baby»
The floor opens unexpectedly in the floor, and the girl rolls into a small pool.

Kim was very scared and tried to look around but her view was mostly blocked. She gasped as her clothes were removed but couldn't even put up a struggle. It was clear she was regretting trying to rob the house as she heard something refer to her as a baby. Kim still had yet to get a good look at the robot or the woman in charge of it.

I'm happy to watch as the robot begins to bathe the girl as a child from head to foot, each limb of the robot was with a washcloth. One hand held her head above the water and the rest washed every inch of her body while she scratched clean. Then the robot wiped it dry with soft towels and then the robot said: "The first stage is completed. Initializing the second stage

Kim was stunned as she finally saw a robot was taking care of her. She had no choice but to let it bathe her as if she was a baby. After hearing about a second stage she knew things were serious and tried her best to get her body to move. Kim was certain the second stage involved putting her in a diaper and not into panties.

A mechanical voice is announced.
"The second stage - to dress a child" A special red ray passes through the girl's body ... "Error! The child has too much hair. Fix it. "
The hands of the robot apply a special cream on the hands and feet, the body, buttocks and pubis ... After 5 minutes, the robot washes the cream and all the hair from the body goes to the sewer.
Next, the robot raises the robber under the back and ass and puts the changing table that came out of the wall.
there is already a diaper on the table. The robot puts the girl's ass right on the diaper.
The hands of the robot rub the baby oil all over the body until it became shiny, paying special attention to the ass and ktsk.
Then, with the help of soft down pillows, talc is applied to the ass and pubis. After that, the robot's hands deftly button the diaper.
From the side wall comes the child's body, the robot's arms deftly dresses him on the girl
Then a baby cap with a lace appears and puts on the head.
Then, on the floor, they spread a baby blanket pink with butterflies.
The robot puts the maid on the blanket and folds the blanket around her in the form of a cocoon. The Velcro fastener is attached to the top to prevent opening of the blanket. The latter shows a pacifier with a pink shield, and the robot puts it in the mouth of a robber.
"The second stage is over."

Kim could only cry as her humiliation got worse when the robot removed all her adult hair. She wasn't surprised by the changing table but actually being helpless to stop her own diaper change made it worse. As she tried to look down and see the designs on her diaper she felt herself being dressed. When Kim was wrapped up snug in a blanket notable to escape she began crying fresh tears.

A mechanical voice is reported.
"The third stage is the time of sleep."
The robot measured the growth of the robber and in a minute. A real baby cradle comes out of a beautiful white wall with pink animal prints and high beads and bells, a mobile toy with cubs and rabbits circling above the cradle and quiet music is audible. His robot arms easily lifted the cocoon with the child and lowered it into the crib.
The robot detects a pacifier that has fallen out of the mouth, inserts it back into the girl's mouth and binds a pacifier with a blue ribbon.
"Good baby must sleep."

Kim sighed as the robot made a cradle appear and stuck her in it. She didn't want to take a nap but quickly gave up thanks to the lullaby playing above her. It would be a while before she woke up giving the woman plenty of time to get anything else ready. Kim wondered if she would be able to convince the robot or lady to let her go.

The robot is idle for a while. then in it a silent alarm ring. "It's time feeding. Begin feeding cycle: From the belly of the robot appears a children's bottle with a delicate baby food and the robot replaces the nipple with a baby bottle.

The mixture for children begins to flow into the nipple.
I ordered the addition of a baby laxative and diuretic.
I look like a girl sucking a baby formula like a infant.
After that, I think it's time for me to appear, I put on the nurse's gown and a gauze bandage covering my face and enter the room. And I watch you drink your food.
"Hi baby!"
"You tried to steal my invention, and now you'll become an infant as punishment ... You will lose control of your bladder and intestines." The robot will take care of you and he will never let you go.

Kim had no choice but to drink the bottle once she was awakened from her nap. When she saw the woman she tried to speak but the bottle got in her way. As much as she wanted to say she didn't know anything about the woman's invention for right now she couldn't speak. Kim looked at the woman as her bladder began to release into the diaper and she let out a fart.

I watch closely as the robot finishes feeding her. Having finished the bottle, the robot picks up the girl and starts to clap on the back to cause BURP. I see how her diaper has dropped off .. I use the special remote panel to set the following task to change the diaper.
"I wanted to use the doll to showcase my invention to the plotters, I'm so glad you climbed into my house, you'll stay here forever and you'll play the role of a living doll and my little daughter"

Kim blushed as she let out a burp proving she had needed it. She looked up at the woman with pleading eyes silently begging for mercy. As she heard the woman's plans she began to cry not liking them at all. Kim knew her adult life would be over unless she could escape.

the next step is to change the baby's diaper. The robot puts the girl on a swaddling table.
I lean over a girl and a napkin and wipe the remnants of milk from your lips. and without listening to your objections, I immediately plug a swarm of nipples. I gently pass my hand over the child's face.
"You look at yourself. You already have a baby burp. " But this is only the beginning, soon you will pee and dirty into the diaper, not controlling yourself, and the robot will take care of everything.
You will become a child, whether you like it or not. Keep changing the robot diaper. "

The robot unzipped the robber and holds it with her own hands on the table, while the rest is replaced by a diaper. First, the robot took off the dirty diaper. then placing a red plastic sheet under the girl and flushing all the dirty parts with a special nozzle, after that he drinks the ass and pussy with a soft towel took out a fresh diaper Pumpers and sprinkled baby powder buttoned on the sides of Velcro. after that she came out of the walls on the stage to the girl. to the feet put on sandals.
After that, the robot sounded: "Error: the child has a wrong haircut."

• 2 weeks later...

The robot Holds two hands, that didn't twist hands of the robber and two more of her head. Two hands of the robot turn into scissors, one more into a hairbrush and one more into the hair dryer. 
"To eliminate a wrong hairstyle". The robot throws off an elastic band from hair of the robber and eliminates all hairpins and begins to work on her hairstyle.