LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Robbery Gone Wrong (Private for Katyadiaperlover and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Hands of the robot work on Kym's hairstyle. As a result instead of a magnificent hairstyle Kym has hairstyle of the little girl with very short bang and two small pigtails on each side into whom beautiful bows are interwoven. "The hairstyle is corrected". 
Before Kym there is a big mirror

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The robot quickly puts the mittens on their hands and now the hands of the robber are completely useless.
"Time for games" sounded from the robot. The present baby's riding hall leaves from a floor only with very high boards. they mostly toys suitable for a one-year-old baby: plush toys, rattles, penetrating the ring. The robot takes Kim and puts him there. "The child must play"

"The child is trying to escape." The robot to catch up "
I give the order on the console and the robot quickly catches up with the child knocking her down and pressing her hands and feet to the floor.
"Robot protocol of punishment: 20 spank, I hope this teaches you to be her good girl and put her to bed." And I went to prepare for the auction. "

"Time for a dream the baby" Reports the Protocol of Laying of baby robot 
From the robot two prikticheska the real female breasts the robot move forward lifts Kym from a floor. Thrusts a nipple from a breast to her into a mouth and she begins to rock to sleep slowly. From the robot the silent children's lullaby a melody plays.

While Kim was asleep I give the command to the robot to feed the child.
The robot carefully takes out the pacifier and inserts into its mouth a baby bottle with a baby formula. And Kim continues to suck the nipple of the bottle and a formula flows into her mouth. She drinks like a real baby.

Kim sleeps for another hour. "I think it's time to wake the child, or else you need to dress her up and prepare for the exhibition"
I go down to your nursery and bend down over the crib and begin to lightly caress your cheeks and forehead as a child. "Wake up baby it's time to get up"