LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From the unemployed in the child (with diaperboy187)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put the TV on protection from children, and took the remote with me. "You do not have to watch these bad adult programs, I found a program for you, watch it and then you go to sleep"I take out the garbage bags with your clothes and throw them in the trash."After you get some sleep, we'll go to the store and buy a lot of different children's clothes for you baby"

there now. It wasn't difficult? You will get used to diapers soon, and now mummy will change your di-di. Only don't twitch and that I should punish you again" I take you on hands and I bear on a bed on which have laid a special blanket. "Now you will be dry again and you will understand as far as it is better than dirty diapers"

"silly baby, I do not understand what you're talking about." A few minutes ago I got rid of all your clothes, now you will have a new wardrobe. "I open the cupboard and show the shelves where Alan's panties lay earlier. Now there are piles of new diapers, oils and powder for babies . "Now I'll change your diaper, you'll sleep, and then we'll go to the store and buy you new clothes."I take one diaper from a pile, take baby wipes, powder and go to you.

I see as at Alan tears on cheeks have begun to flow. He becomes more infantile. 
"Well you cry my very cute baby. This life is suitable for you much more. Here take the topacifier she will calm you" I thrust a pacifier into Alan's mouth and fix her by a ribbon that she hasn't dropped out. 
Then I open his dirty diaper. Wipe his bottom and all parts of a body with baby's napkins at the same time I blow bubbles at it on a stomach and I iron a chin gently, motherly. I throw out a dirty diaper in a bucket and having raised his legs I palm off a new and fresh diaper with animation heroes. 
I generously pour baby's powder to him on Alan's bottom and on a pubis and fix velcros at him on hips. 
I gently clap on his bottom in a diaper. "There now my baby again in heat and comfort. The truth it is better? And you look at what diaper I to you have chosen. Now you need to have a sleep. Now I will lull you"

I get from a case baby blue pajamas with the sewn-up hands and legs. I put on it and I zip on a stomach. Also I put on the head a hood with ears. "Now you will sleep in heat and a cosiness my baby" 
I stack you in a bed. "Sleep my sweety, and then we will go to buy to you new things"