LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From the unemployed in the child (with diaperboy187)

I'm Elena. My husband was the general director. But the board of directors removed him from office. Instead of looking for a new job, he sits at home all day, drinking beer, eating chips and playing games. 

I had to look for a new job and I found a good position as deputy general director of a large company. Once again, I'm tired came home. But my husband did not even make me dinner.
I'm tired of his idleness. He behaves worse than a baby.
But since he could not give me a child, I decided that he himself would be a child.

But I'll talk about this later. In the meantime, I enter the room and say. "Hi Alan. Well, how did you spend the day?"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Richmond was a 40 year old man just under 6 feet and weighing 175 pounds. Until just a few months ago he had a successful job but had lost it. Ever since then he had become fat, lazy,  and drunk. He almost never did any work and it wasn't a big surprise to find him drooling, sweating, or wearing pants that had clearly been used.

Alan was drunk again when Elena came home and had spilt beer all over his clothes. He wasn't watching the tv although it was on. Instead of replying to his wife he simply looked at her before mumbling something incoherent.

Alan You once again made a mess here How do I feel? Terrible." I came home from work tired and hungry. "You did not do anything, did not clean the apartment, did not look for work, did not cook dinner. 

Also, drunk ... I'm tired of your relationship as a child. Since you behave like a baby, I will treat you accordingly. Will you be obedient or will I take action? "

Alan didn't respond at first to what Elena was saying. It was only when he heard the word baby that his head appeared to clear. Grumbling some more he took another drink from the can of beer before throwing it at his wife. Alan didn't even notice as the can missed Elena completely but his answer seemed clear.

Alan shivered a little bit as Elena quickly stripped him of everything but his underpants. There were piss stains and beer stains from not being washed in a while. He was too drunk to fight his wife and was feeling helpless. Alan didn't like what Elena was probably planning for him but would need to get the booze out of his system before he fought back.

Alan frowned not thinking he neededa bath. He felt embarrassed as his wife carried him to the bathroom and put him in the tub. When she was adding foam he tried to get out but couldn't manage to do anything but splash around. If Elena wanted to she could use the opportunity to shave Alan's face and private hair.

Do not worry baby mommy redeems you. I put you in warm water. I take a bast in the form of a frog I add a children's shower gel and start washing your body singing children's melodies. Particularly paying attention to the butt, pubic and penis. "It's going to be a bit ticklish now." I lift your legs and my heels.

Alan was about to start making a fuss when Elena started singing children's songsto him. It seemed the showerror gel and songs were keeping him calm for the moment. His beard had grown out a lot so could use a good shave. Alan likely wouldn't fuss until Elena went to shave him.

I need to do something with these nasty hair. little baby do not have hair. I take you out of the bathroom. I get a depilatory cream and I smear generously all your body especially pubis and an ass. While he works, I shave a clean face. after shaving I squirt on the face with a baby spray

Alan was still too drunk to even stop Elena from putting the cream on his privates. He did however realize what it was doing as it burned his skin a little bit. Trying the best he could he tried to wipe it off but only wound up getting it on his hands and arms. Alan grumbled as he couldn't stop Elena from putting the baby spray on his face as well.

in 15 minutes I put you back in the bath and with pleasure I watch how the hair separates from your body with the cream. I help to wash off the leftovers and when I take you out again, you only have water courses in your head. "Well, baby now I'll wipe you and I'll dress you up

Alan began to fuss as the water took away all his hair. In less than five minutes he was reduced to only having hair on his head. He glared at his wife but couldn't do anything about it. Alan was at Elena's mercy and could do nothing to stop her.

Alan spit out the pacifier Elena gave him refusing to suck on it. It might not be a bad idea for him to get a spanking before he was diapered. He glared at his wife as he was carried into the bedroom. Alan hadn't even seen the diapers yet but would definitely put up a huge fight over being diapered.

Alan didn't listen to Elena as he spat out the pacifier again. He was determined not to suck on the pacifier or let his wife diaper him no matter what. It was obvious a spanking would do him a lot of good. Alan made no move to lift his legs for Elena either.

"I warned you baby that you were good." You did not want it so mommy would have to take action. "
I take a syringe from my pocket with a medicine that relaxes your muscles and quickly injects in your ass. A minute later, the arms and legs become like a whips and the only movements that you can do is clap your eyes and move your tongue. I put a pacifier in your mouth again and attach it to the back of the head with a ribbon.

Alan was stunned when Elena injected the medicine in his ass before he could stop her. His arms quickly became limp as he started drooling just like a baby. When the pacifier was put back in his mouth he began to suck on it relaxing even more. Alan was now even more helpless but Elena would have to deal with all the work of a diaper change herself.

I lubricate baby's oil with Alan's ass, as well as pubis and a penis, I pouring baby powder and put on you the first diaper in your life.
Then I dress for you blue baby body with stars and button up buttons on the diaper. On your feet I put on baby's bootees and on the hands of children's hands to ensure that nothing is missing. I put on your head a children's cap with lace. I walked a short distance and looked at my work. "What a cute baby." Well, it's true as a infant"
I take you in my arms and carry it to a large mirror.

Alan couldn't lift his head much less stop Elena from dressing him however she pleased. When he was carried over to the mirror he was shocked at his reflection. While it did look like him the lack of hair had made him look five years younger with the baby stuff helping to make him look younger. If not for Alan's size and height he could have easily passed for a young child not even ten at the most.

"Well, what do you like? And now I will feed you. We will buy you a high chair later and other accessories. "
I bring you to the kitchen and I sit down on an ordinary chair.
I take out jars of baby food one with puree from green peas and the other with bananas.
"Look, if you're smart and eat peas, I'll give you bananas, and you'll be capricious, I'll give you puree from Brussels sprouts."

Alan began to cry as he saw his reflection then had to deal with Elena carrying him to the kitchen. When he saw the baby food his crying only got worse especially at the mention of brussel sprouts. He hated vegetables but brussel sprouts were the worst of all. Alan kept on crying unable to do much else at the moment.