LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From the unemployed in the child (with diaperboy187)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Another matter. And you are forbidden to get up. You can only creep." 
I bring you on kitchen and I put on a chair and I give up on a neck a bib the inscription "Little baby". 
"I haven't managed to buy a high chair mine sweet yet, but I will correct it. We surely go to shop behind other things"

I open a jar with beef. it is processed in small small by jelly. I scoop brown weight a children's spoon. "The child has quickly opened a mouth" and I bring a spoon to your mouth. I hold your nose and when you try to inhale air quickly I thrust baby food into a mouth

I see how Alan pulls to my plate and slaps him on the hands "No baby. You can not do this. This is an adult meal. Now your food is baby purees, cereals and milk. By the way surprise. I started taking medicine for lactation. that soon I will breastfeed you. I can not drink your bottle yet, "I pick up a bottle of milk from the floor and put her nipple in your mouth again.

I come into the hall with trash bags full your adult clothes. "Well, baby, you have not yet dirty diapers, I'll let you watch TV but only half an hour so as not to spoil your eyes." I turn on the TV and tune in to the children's channel. There is a transfer of the Adventures of Dora. "Look, and then I'll send you to sleep "