LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From the unemployed in the child (with diaperboy187)

Alan kept crying giving Elena an opportunity to start feeding him. He was too upset to realize how much of an easy target his open mouth was for his wife. If his wife was careful and quick she could easily start giving him the baby food. Alan was very upset and mad about being dressed like a baby and being expected to eat baby food for dinner.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan kept crying as Elena continued feeding him the baby food. Not all of it was getting in his mouth making him look the part of a baby. He couldn't keep from drooling as he was fed the horrible tasting baby food. Alan definitely wasn't used to such bland food or without alcohol or beer to drink evident by the faces he kept making.

Alan had no choice but to drink the bottle Elena gave him glad it helped get the baby food taste out of his mouth. He didn't stay happy for long as he was fed the banana baby food. With the laxatives and diuretics already in his stomach it wouldn't be too long before he wound up using the diaper. Alan kept on crying still helpless to stop Elena.

after I fed the whole jar of bananas. I force Alan to finish a bottle of milk. I feel his nappy and find it wet.
"You have a baby for 15 minutes while the sleeping pills do not come into force. You should ask me to change your diaper." Say: Mommy I made a pi-pi, and in a child's thin voice, as long as you do not say, you'll be in dirty diapers And if you fall asleep then you'll fall asleep in dirty diapers. "Come on." I'm wait."

Alan wound up wetting his diaper halfway through the second bottle. When he heard what Elena wanted him to say he pouted refusing to do it. A night in a wet diaper would teach him a lesson especially if he got a diaper rash. Alan was sure in the morning he could put a permanent stop to being babied by Elena.

Alan just glared at Elena not willing to sink that far. He was still drooling a little bit and his face was still a mess from the baby food and formula dinner. Even though his diaper was wet herself was determined to keep what little pride he had left. Alan wouldn't budge on the matter at all tonight.

you yourself chose it. you go to sleep in a wet diaper. maybe a rash will teach you good manners.
I take you in my arms and carry you to our bedroom. "While you're sleeping with me, it's still in your children's room doing repairs." Soon you'll be sleeping there. "
I bring you into the bedroom and tie it with thick belts to the bed. "Sleep my little baby"

Alan woke up in the morning with a very bad hangover and a cold wet feeling between his legs. He didn't remember what had happened until he looked down at his clothes and all the memories came back to him. When he heard his wife talking to him he just glared at her. Alan was giving the matter of actually giving into Elena just until his hangover was gone.

Alan sighed before finally giving in and telling Elena "Mommy I made pee pee" He was desperate to get out of the used diaper but his hangover was really bad right now. If he was lucky maybe his wife would give him something for the pain. Alan was still weak so right now Elena had the advantage.

you see it was not difficult. nothing you will get used to my little one. Do you have a head bo-bo? I'll give you medicine later. And now I'll change your diaper for my good baby.
I take you on pens and pick them up and put them on a removable table. Now there will be a first change of a diaper in your new life.

Alan just glared at Elena as he waited for her to get the diaper change done with. He didn't like it but had a feeling his wife had hidden his regular underwear. It felt like he was a baby again helpless to stop anyone from treating him that way. Alan hoped his wife would get sick of babying him very quickly.

I take out a package of diapers "Haggis" I open Velcro "Fewww what stinky baby." Nothing mama will clean up the mess. "
I wipe your bottom and pubis with a penis with baby napkins and throw it all in the trash can.
"Here you see the baby because of your whims in your pope rash appeared."
I take a baby cream and smear it in all the red places. then I powder baby powder and close the diaper.
"Then I dress you with a blue shirt that hardly covers the navel and lemon-colored shorts. I put a pacifier in my mouth. Then I put you on all fours. "Let the baby crawl into the kitchen and do not you dare to get up." Time to eat "

• 2 weeks later...