LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From CEO to BABY pvt katyadiaperlover

I take the chest out of my mouth and hit you on the back. A moment later eructations from your mouth come off and a piece of milk comes out. I carefully tried not to wake up wiping my mouth with a napkin and again putting the nipple in your mouth and you're sucking it on the machine. I continue to rock you. When you fall asleep I attach special cuffs to your mittens and attach your hands to the back of the bed so as not to fall.
"Sleep my baby"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I breath in and out slowly and deeply as I sleep. I toss and turn a bit but continue to sleep. At around 7:30 I wake up amd look around, I am still in headspace thinking like a baby. I cam't see you so I start screaming "MOMMAA WHEWE  YOO?:

baby are you awake? I had to tie you up so that you did not fall. Today you slept with me last night. after breakfast we'll go pick the right things for you baby and the first thing we'll buy is a cradle and you'll only sleep there. And now I'll bring you breakfast.

I nod but hold my arms out for you wanting to be held. "Up pwease Mama!", he said in his cutest voice, he was regressed for now although somethungg might trigger him to make him regain  his adult faculties. Elena migbt want to avoid that.

I come back with a baby bottle of a full children's formula, but I have mixed laxative and diuretic and also a muscular relaksant there. 
"Baby you has to do a voice to thinner. At you it is full of time to learn. And now you see a small bottle? You have to eat all this" 
I insert a pacifier from a bottle to you into a mouth. Eat my sweet."

I drink slowly enjoying the formula, I snuggle into your arms a bit more,  liking the feeling of your body heat. I drain the bottle and feel myself getting wet. 

"Well done well done" I unhook my hands from the bed. the relaxant begins to act. and you can only move slightly again. I take off your body and diaper and throw it into the garbage. I'm pulling out a new diaper. Again, I put the baby powder under the bottom and on the pubis. Hand I spread the powder around the pubic and then fix the diaper. Next, I take out a T-shirt with a unicorn and dress it for you and a blue overall for baby. on my feet I put on blue sandals for kids.
"Well, here you are ready to go for a walk." It's good that the infant's store is not far away. "

little children can not walk still fall. I borrowed a stroller from my neighbors. They do not need their baby grown. And I roll in a big red stroller of a lying kind. I put you into it, I tie you to it with straps and put it into your mouth pacifier and take you to the street.
I go and start rocking you like a baby. "Sleep as long as my good." Look, there are birds flying, clouds, sky. "

I look up ar the sky, "birdiee..." I smile and begin to fall asleep again getly snoring, I pull the blanket over my face in my sleep, breathing gently. 

I look at the sleeping James. How sweet he was ... It was a great idea to make him a child ... I'm almost invited to the store as from behind I hear a voice. Someone is calling me. I look around and see my best girlfriend. Macy.
"Wake up baby, Aunt Macy is coming in. I need to show her to you"

Macy will be your nanny. When I have to go somewhere to go. And now it will help us choose things for you. Come on, Macy.

Macy: I'm happy to sit with such a wonderful baby and gently rub on the cheek.
I'm happy to help you pick up the most wonderful things for the baby