LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From CEO to BABY pvt katyadiaperlover

James took the last swig of beer and tossed the bottle in the corner not caring if it broke or not: He was deeply depressed still not understanding why happened. One day he was a CEO the next day he was unemployed. It wasn't his bag of coke, someone must've planted it on him! His only choice was to resign or get the police involved. He told his beautiful sexy wife Elena and she seemed to understand but as time went on she seemed to become more and more frustrated with him. His depression was so deep he just drank and played video games not really caring about things anymore! He walked upstairs pouring himself a glass of vodka, he slammed it and laid on the couch not knowing when his wife will be back. Several minutes later he passed out.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Elena. My husband was the general director. But the board of directors removed him from office. Instead of looking for a new job, he sits at home all day, drinking beer, eating chips and playing games. 

I had to look for a new job and I found a good position as deputy general director of a large company. Once again, I'm tired came home. But my husband did not even make me dinner.
I'm tired of his idleness. He behaves worse than a baby.
But since he could not give me a child, I decided that he himself would be a child.

But I'll talk about this later. In the meantime, I enter the room and say. "Hi James. Well, how did you spend the day?"

"James You once again made a mess here How do I feel? Terrible." I came home from work tired and hungry. "You did not do anything, did not clean the apartment, did not look for work, did not cook dinner."
Then I came up with an idea ...
"You'll have to order a pizza."
I pick up the phone and order pizza and beer. While she's being taken I'll go take a shower, and you at least throw out the garbage "

"Bull shit I got to level 5 on my game and I made some trades on my football game!" he picked up the glass that contained a little more vodka and finished it.

He watches as she heads upstairs.

"Ok I'll get the trash." he yells up to her.

I can barely restrain myself from answering him ... I quickly take a shower, ventures into the medicine cabinet in the bathroom I take the stunned paralysis drug and go down. almost immediately bring pizza I bring it to the kitchen. I open the pizza to myself, I pour the juice, and James opens a bottle of beer and throws in two tablets of the drug.
"James, if you threw away the trash, then go eat"

I come to you and tenderly persuading myself to undress: "Do not worry, my little one." Has fallen? Mommy will take care of you. "
I took off your sporting pants and socks and threw them into a pile, then took off your t-shirt. You stay only in panties, in a second I took off them.

17 minutes ago, Cormac said:

Shall I post for James now?

(read past posts))You are under the influence of a paralyzing medicine)

I easily push  naked James back on the sofa. "Now you're my baby James and the first thing I'll do is give you a bath"

I take you in my arms like a child. picking up one hand under the back and the second I hold my head and take you to the bathroom. "My child will be the purest."I let warm water into the tub and add soap bubbles. "Now I'm going to make kyp-kyp to baby"

Sorry I got confused.))

"No, no, NO!", I yell but the paralyzing medicine prevents me from moving to hard. After yelling and screaminf as you hold me down my screams get weaker and weaker and I start crying. "No...not like this...", I go limp as I no lonfer have much cintrol vover my muscles.

"Why are you shouting my sweet? Here's your pacifier." 

I put a real pacifier in your mouth for baby. "And now I'm swimming" I put you in warm water. I take a bast in the form of a frog for infant and squeezed out on it a shower gel Johnson's Baby I begin to wash you singing children's tunes.

I wash the foam off your eyes and straighten the pacifier that almost fell out of your mouth. "See, baby, do not bother your mommy, suck your pacifier"and in the meantime, my body, I lift your legs and your heels, I pay special attention to your bottom, pubic and penis. I carefully wash you these parts of the body.