LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From CEO to BABY pvt katyadiaperlover

I really enjoy the spwcial attention but stoo crying immediately and just sniffle and suck quietly when you berate me for some reason your tone of voice makes me nervous. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wash off all the foam from your body and take you out of the bathroom and a little bit. "So now we need to do something with these nasty hair.I take out the dippilating cream and spread it generously from neck to toe. While the cream works I decided to shave your face."Now my baby will be clean."

I let out a whine as you strip me of the last things that made me a man. I do however loke the way you massage my head while cutting my hair. I yawn despite myself.

After waiting 15 minutes, I again lower you into the bath in the water and sponge off your cream, I look with pleasure as the cream separates from your body along with your hair. When I again take you out of the bath, you only have hair on your head.
"Well, my baby, you're fine." Your ass is smooth and clean again "

I sniffle a bit afraid to fully cry. "No...no.. can't happen..", I press my face into yiur shoulder trying to ignore the fact I have 0 control over my current situation. I hate not being in control of my situation, it makes me feel small and anxious.

"Well, are you crying a little? I understand that you are cold? Look how your penis squeezed. Well, just like a baby. Nothing Mommy will wear you now "
I wrapped you in a towel like a little one with your head and grabbed you under the bottom to take you to our bedroom.
I put you on the bed and myself go back with the garbage bags and start jotting down all your jacket things, jackets

I lie on the bed looking on as you throw my stuff away. I am so exhausted I just can't fight, you find an old very worn heavy metal tour t-shirt and go to throw it away. As soon as I see this I manave to scream "NOOO! Not that it..it's the last thing I have of Mum's! P..pleaase d..don't throw it..p.please... I..i'll call you m..mommy whatever j..just not that!", My mother had died when I was 13 and the t-shirt was the last thing I had.

"Well, I'll leave this shirt in. All the rest goes to the garbage dump." My baby will wear new clothes and I'll start right now. "
I put a plastic sheet under you and take out a green package of "Pampers" from under the bed with a smiling baby. Let's start with diapers.

I grimace but know what I said, I promised I'd be compliant, so although I hate myself for doing it I do my best despite the paralysis to make it easier for you to diaper me. I wonder if maybe if I just give in you'll get tired and give up..

I take out the baby oil and the powder. I lubricate your whole body with baby oil. I lift the legs and lubricate the butter and ass. After that, I put under the bottom of the diaper and sprinkle the powder to fix Velcro on the hips.
"Here baby is your underwear for a very long time. You smell even like a baby. "

"Absolutely true baby, you'll never get out of diapers"
Later, I take out the blue baby boy with the stars and his clothes on your body and I button up the buttons on the diaper, I knit baby booties on your feet and pink gloves on your hands. "I bought this kit from specially for you."
I put on my head a children's hood with lace. And I walk back a little to see my work.
"Ahhh, you are such a sweet child."
I take you in my arms and carry it to the large mirror in the cupboard

I cringe inwardly at the hood but the onesie is really quite comfy and I look quite good in it. I manage to get out a weak smile although the hood is quite scratchy. "I likey Momma, hood scwatchy.", I say cutely, maybe Mommy...no Elena won't be so bad, why did I just think Mommy?

"Remember the rules of the kid." From now on, you're a baby, I'm your mommy.
Rule one: You have to call me just Mommy and no more.
Rule two: You are forbidden to speak as an adult and use long words. You can squeak, cry and use short words in the most childish tone.
Rule three: you are forbidden to walk on two legs. Now you will crawl. You can get up if only mom holds your hand.
The fourth rule is: you must suck the pacifier until I allow it to be taken out, or if I myself have to pull it out.
Each violation of the rules will be punished with spank. Minimum of 10 strokes "and show the leather strap hanging on the chair.
"Are you all clear baby?"

I nod frantically, "y..yes Momma, n..no big boy words", suddenly I feel a cramp in my gut. I'm finding it really hard to poo with the paralysis. I rear up slightly and grip the material of youe blouse tightly.

I gave three slaps on the bottom in a diaper. "I'm not saying that I'm not joking. I feel you already got a diaper? Now I'll teach you to speak.
Say in a childlike way: "Mom I made a poo-poo " until you say so - you will be in dirty diapers. Okay, I'm waiting

(Last sentences weren't dialogue)

"Momma I made poo-poo.", I say squeezing my eyes shut. "Hurts.", I whine. I managed to get it all out and my diaper swells up.

"A good baby." Now I'll change your diaper and carry you. "Do you want a yum-yum babe?"
I'm putting you on the bed. I undo the underside of the body and remove the dirty diaper. I rub my ass with wet wipes for children and throw everything in the trash. Then I quickly put on a new diaper.
"I congratulate you on the first change of the diaper." Soon you will be dirtying them without thinking "

"Yum-yum? P..please", I nod, wondering what you have planned I hope it's not tinned baby food. I'd think  we were privileged not to have to buy cjeap food

"A surprise for you baby I have been taking medicine for lactation for a long time." In the mornings and at lunch you will eat baby food and at night I will breastfeed you. Now you will get puree and bananas if you are good, and you will mop up get a puree from Brussels sprouts.

"Well, only as an exception, just do not bite the baby, or you'll have to go to the dentist and wrest all your teeth."
I open one of my breasts, I put you on my lap and with a little wrinkled breast I bring the nipple to your mouth.
"Start sucking baby or get baby food"

8I take my pacifier out and latch on, the milk is sweet rich and thin and I fall into a trance with the rythmic suckling snd the milk in my mouth.

I love the taste of the milk in my mouth and rhe rocking and the singing is making me really sleepy. My eyes slowly shut and of instinct I snuggle closer into you.