LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friend My Babysitter private with DangerNoodles

jmg1217

"Your daddy said you did,  now come on my sweet boy the film is about to start." Mike managed to carry alex and all the snacks into the screening it was tough work but he finally got to some seats he sat Alex down and sat beside him, he put the slushie in the cupholder and handed him his ice cream "Try not to be too messy Alex and please remember your manners, no talking during the film there are other little ones here too." He ruffled his hair.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex nodded taking the ice cream he tried so hard but ended up dripping on himself and getting his face and hands sticky still he wasn’t complaining as he drank his slush. In the end his shirt was a red and drown mess and so were his cheeks but he was too engrossed in the movie to care he leaned on mike and watched

Mike was watching the film when he felt something sticky on his arm, it was Alex, he was a mess. Mike held back a chuckle, more ice cream ended up on his shirt and hands than in his tummy. He whispered to alex "Sweetheart you are a mess, we will have to clean you up when the film is finished.  Dont drink your slush too fast buddy, you dont want brain freeze" he stroked Alex's hair.

Alex wanted to pout he was also excited to see Dave so he hugged back ang allowed himself to be picked  up “I’m ready uncy” Alex blush he wasn’t sure where the nickname had come from but he knew he felt better about Mike now

Mike carried him into the bathroom and quickly cleaned him, stripping him of his shirt which was covered in ice cream. He cleaned Alex's face and hands, then he started carrying him out the bathroom toward the car park. "You were very well behaved overall little buddy, your daddy will be proud."

Alex blushed from his head to his toes in one outing he had lost his shoes shorts and shirt now he was being carried around virtually naked he didn’t fight it but he tried to hide himself completely in mike.

he smiled at the complement inspire of himself he wanted to be good “yay I can’t wait to See Dave and the new camp”

he didn’t even complain about the careseat. He just hoped he would get done big boy privileges at camp dispite today

Mike quickly text dave and then drove Alex back to camp, when he arrived he took him out the car and Dave was waiting for him. Mike put Alex down

"Hey buddy how was your day out?" Dave asked smiling warmly at Alex and crouching down to meet his level

Alex lite up hen he saw Dave “Davey “ he threw himself into Dave’s arms “I missed you so much. I tried real hard to be a good boy and I love you” he actually kissed Dave’s cheek then tried to pull away  embarrassed 

Dave hugged him back, smiling when he got kissed on the cheek he squeezed alex more and kissed him on the cheek also "I love you too pumpkin I missed you all the time". He put alex down quickly so he could help him into his new camp uniform. which was bright blue shorts and a very cartoonish  shirt that was very colorful. "I think it's time to get you signed in."

"That's fine baby we'll just have to make sure you dont make a mess when eating or drinking food anymore so that'll be another job for Daddy" He carried alex toward reception which was not far from the car park. The camp was set by a big lake so there were some ducks and geese. One of the geese hissed at Dave and alex as they walked past.

Reflexively Alex burrowed into Dave “he’s a scary what’s his problem”

Alex was getting anxious “so so so Davey umm how many kids are in our group and umm do we all sleep in one room,  will you be with us at night. you said that we would all have the same rules so everyone will go sleepy at 7? 

Alex was anxious due to his nightmares 

"He is just mad I got too close to him sweetheart he is a goose." Dave got Alex signed in "You will be staying in a room with me baby because we do not want you waking up the other kids if you have nightmares and you have accidents sometimes so i've heard, for now you will have bed time at 7 but that might change."

Alex was glad to hear that he smiled “ok so we are roommates, I can handle that! And I might get a later bedtime Yes!!”Then he had a thought “wait thatviscwhatvyou meant right oh and when do the other kids go to bed?”

“Sure thing buddy”. Dave smiled. He carried Alex out of the reception. It wasn’t a long walk to the cabin where the kids were staying, but Dave carried Alex anyway. The kids were outside playing with some bikes and karts. Dave held Alex up so he could see “almost there!” Dave chirped 

Alex looked around all of the kids looked so big and independent as he was being carried. He started to get nervous 

“umm Davey how old are the kids in our group maybe I should walk the rest of the way” he wiggles his bare toes

• 3 weeks later...

“You don’t have any shoes on baby boy, I’ll ask Sophie to get you some.” 

Dave carried Alex closer. Sophie was sitting on the cabin steps, but she stood up quickly when she saw Daveand Alex. 

“Hi Dave! Hi Alex!” She chirped, greeting them both. “Ohhh Alex you look so adorable in your little camp uniform” she stroked his hair “Hi Soph” Dave replied 

Dave passed alex to sophie. Sophie rocked Alex, bringing him inside the cabin as Dave started rounding all the other kids. The cabin was  quite big and open, enough room so the kids could run around more safely. There were various tables with coloring books and pencils on top, as well as lots of toys and games and a small soft play area with a little slide and a ball pit. Sophie quickly sat alex down on a chair next to a door that said "STAFF ROOM", she opened it to grab alex some  paw patrol velcro shoes with flashing lights as well as some plain socks. She smiled warmly, helping alex into them as all the other kids started to gather inside.