LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friend My Babysitter private with DangerNoodles

jmg1217

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"it's porridge darling but daddy dropped most of the sugar so we'll have to use honey instead".

Dave quickly fixed the last of it and brought it a long in a plastic bowl with a plastic spoon for kids and sat Alex on the couch, handing him the porridge with strawberries

"Try to be a bigg boy and eat it properly or Daddy will have to feed you"

Dave wiped it off Alex's shirt, thankfully it didn't stain but he wasn't about to risk another spillage. He brought alex onto his knee and took the porridge off him and the spoon too, he started to feed Alex himself

"Open up baby boy here comes the aeroplane"

Alex blushed he was getting used to the names bur being called baby was just different somehow by this point he knew better then to fight so he opened his moth and ate like a good boy licking his lips he said “yummy”

"No baby Daddy isn't allowed to drive yet, Uncle Mike is 18 so he can drive as much as he wants." He lifted Alex into his arms and carried him outside toward the car. Dave would be back later to put the house in order and get the last of their things. Michael got out the car to wave at them,

"Say 'hello uncle Mike', baby" he waved at michael

Alex frowned he didn’t want to go but he was being carried toward his fate anyway he grabbed on to Dave’s shirt and hid his face. He was embarrassed to be carried he was embarrassed at being called baby right now and he was embarrassed about the whole uncle mike thing. He preferred to hide!

"Awh is my little boy being shy?" Dave tried to tickle Alex so he'd stop hiding but Alex didn't seem to be in the mood.

Mike approached Dave and Alex.  Dave passed Alex to Mike.

"Well someone is just adorable isn't he? Your daddy has told me all about you sugarplum." mike cooed.

Alex didn’t want mike to hold him. He started wiggling and fussing but it did him no good. He looked into Mikes eyes he really didn’t want to be seen as a baby. He felt nervous and started to suck his fingers  saying to no one in particular “um not cute or a baby uma big boy”

Mike smirked "Whatever you say honey" he looked away from Alex and started talking to Dave about him

"I was thinking once we've dropped all yer stuff off at the camp I could take little Alex here to build-a-bear? That'd give you plenty of time to get it all sorted."

"Wow did you hear that Alex? Uncle Mike's gonna take you to build a bear. Say 'thank you uncy mike'." Dave smiled

Mike stroked Alex's hair. He then opened the car door and quickly strapped him into the booster seat, making sure he couldn't get out. "There all safe!" Mike sang

Dave put some suitcases in the boot and then got in the passenger seat. Mike closed the door closest to alex and got in the drivers seat.

"Ready to go?" Mike asked over enthusiastically. He'd put some sunglasses on and he had donned a neon orange bucket hat with googly eyes stuck on the front. Dave shook his head "Nice hat Mike it really suits you"

"Excuse me little boy you are not in charge." Dave said sternly "You need to be in the booster because you are too small to sit there without one, it isn't safe and Uncle Mike could get in trouble if he doesn't keep his passengers safe and that is the end of it"  Mike shook his head "Silly boy, you're not alone we're right here."

Alex got real shy and really thought before making his next request “ummm I could maybe try to take a little nap but I’m not always so good at falling asleep all my my own self would you maybe help me by like rubbing my feets or my head messages always make me real sleepy” he was blushing but wanted to be good though he didn’t know why

Being called a baby jolted Alex but he also knew he was inno position to say anything so he just sighed and snuggled back as his younger but bigger best friend turned Daddy gently rubbed his feet. Before long he was out sleeping like a contented baby 

Dave and mike chatted for a while until they got to camp. When they did, Dave was extra quiet so as not to wake Alex up, he got all their stuff out and then they drove back home. Alex was still asleep. Dave got out and left Alex in the car with Mike. He waved goodbye and Mike started driving to build a bear with Alex.