LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friend My Babysitter private with DangerNoodles

jmg1217

Dave tutted and shook his head

"Pumpkin that was nowhere near enough. I guess this is something I have to help you with from now on."

He took the soap from Alex and began washing him more thouroughly, "Do not splash me little boy, you just stay nice and still or play with Mr Ducky."

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My little muffin we always do our best all the time with everything especially when cleaning, but little ones are too impatient and not ready to take on big boy responsibilities like washing themselves properly. I don't think you're ready yet."

He took hold of Alex's feet and washed them, he washed all his legs to. He was gentle when he washed Alex's privates not wanting to make him freak out. Once alex was clean he put a slightly wet cloth over Alex's eyes so he could wash his hair without getting shampoo in them.

"Almost done munchkin" Dave  hummed

Alex frowned he didn’t want to be too little but he was distracted when Dave started to wash his feet and he giggled uncontrollably “Davey stop that’s all tickely” he froze when Dave washed his privates he was self conscious about his privates but it was over quickly. He generally tried to cooperate when Dave said they were done he clapped “yay I want to get out now”

"What a good boy" Dave praised. He lifted Alex out the bath and wrapped him up in a warm towel. He carried him out the bathroom and into his room, he then tried him off as quick as he could without being too rough before Alex got too cold. Last night he'd already sorted out some new outfits fro Alex that Dave had bought with some of his pay. He brought out a shirt with the cookie monster on it and then some red shorts and some flip flops. He didn't have any new undies for Alex yet so he just got white briefs. There were no socks.

"Time to get dressed, if you can be a big boy and do it yourself i'll give you a cookie."

"You'll wear what I tell you to, I am in charge. If you want to wait a minute that's fine sweetheart  but you can't stay in that towel much longer or you'll be a very cold boy and we can't have you running around in your birthday suit today either we'll be going outside soon."
Dave brought alex onto his lap, still in the towel, and held him close. He kissed him on the head. and brushed the hair from his face.

Alex easily settled into the cuddle but looked shocked when Dave mentioned staying naked “I would never now wear clothes I have grownup hair and everything! Without another thought he jumped off Dave’s lap dressing with some trouble finally he slipped into the flip flops “see I’m a big boy, what are we doing today”

"I didn't see much grown up hair on you earlier honey, and I don't think it suits you so maybe we'll get rid of it especially if you keep having accidents but i'll decide that later."

He smiled, Dave was excited

"Ok honey so I got a job at a local summer camp and you're coming with me. Lot's of your school friends will be there too and you can make lots of new friends and do lots of activities together,  isn't that exciting?"

Ignoring the first statement Alex looked excitedly at Dave “really we’re going to be working at a camp that’s so fun! And how much do I get paid, who else is working there too oh and how old are the kids”

"No honey you're not working there you're going to be attending with all the other kids, and I think that girl Sophie from your class is working there too,  and my friend Michael. The kids are about 5 and 6 sweetheart and one of the neighbors kids will be there,  his name is Jimmy I think but he seems a little bigger than you."

"I don't think you're big at all actually I think a lot of the kids there might be a little further ahead than you" Dave ruffled his hair and smiled at him "awwh don't be scared kiddo. They already know you'll be there, all the workers get names of the kids attending way in advance. You'll be in a safe place where everyone cares about you and we don't think any less of you at all"

Alex was still very skeptical but couldn’t think of anyway to fight this. He thought of something and not wanting anymore surprises asked “what are the other rules you said we would talk about them last night”

Dave crouched to get on Alex's level

"Ok first of all, while we're at camp i'm your legal gaurdian not just your camp counsellor sweetie it was the only way I could get you in so late, Your Mommy has already signed the papers its just for summer. so from now on it would be much easier if you refered to me as 'sir' or 'daddy' or 'dada' but I understand if you're not ready to use that last two yet I can wait. It feels right to me though and i think deep down you feel the same"

Alex blushed deep red this was embarrassing and even more so because the idea wasn’t awful to him “but but you’re my friend not my dad and you’re younger then me... do you want me to call you that...That name” 

"I already said its not age that matters honey and I think you need someone to look after youu that really loves and cares about you, so yes muffin I would like you to call me Daddy because that is the role i'll be filling in your life for now whether you want that or not. little boys have no say in these things."

"We'll see sweetheart but that is a long time away and I will always be here for you. it depends on how much you grow, eventually we want you able to take on big boy responsibilities but you're not developing properly right now so you need help and i'm happy to do that". He kissed Alex's head "We'll discuss that at camp kiddo the rules will be the same for all the kids"

Dave picked alex up and smiled "Good boy." he praised.

"We'll be going soon we just needd to wait uncle mike is going to pick us up in his car. We also need to get you something to eat"

Dave carried alex into the kitchen and place him so he was sitting on the counter "Be careful honey I don't want you falling off"

Dave was making Alex some porridge with strawberries. "I talked to uncle Mike and he will not be doing that anymore now that he understands your situation and he feels very bad about the way he treated you. It would make me happy if you called him that but it's your choice. He'll be looking after you later this evening while i go shopping so i;d like you to get along as he will be in charge but I think he has a surprise for you anyway if you're a good boy"

Alex still wasn’t convinced “but I don’t like Him and I do t trust him he doesn’t make me feel safe I dont need a babysitter” as Alex said this he lost balence and slipped off the counter luckily he landed on his feet

Dave was so shocked he dropped the sugar he was using for the porridge he gasped and rushed over scooping Alex up very quickly and placing and hand on his own heart in relief

"Daddy is so sorry Is my sweet boy alright, you didn't get hurt did you? I am never putting you on a counter ever again from now on you will be secure in wherever you are sitting I guess we'll have to get you a high chair" Dave fussed he held Alex close it just made him even more certain about his parental insttincts