LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friend My Babysitter private with DangerNoodles

jmg1217

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex snapped out of his half dazed sleepy state “What no it’s fine I’m fine I’m not sleepy at all” he yawned uncontrollably “it’s still early even the kids next door are still out and they’re like 7 or something”

Dave quickly turned everything off, and then lifted Alex onto his hip “Your yawns tell a different story, little guy. Lets put you to bed.” He began carrying Alex upstairs to his room. He was quick as he didn’t want to give Alex much chance to fuss. He held him tight.

Alex didn’t fight Dave per say but he pointed out the window in a slightly hysterical way “see look their play right out there now we can hear them and it’s not even completely dark out this isn’t fair I’m way bigger then them thief in like 2 grade or something”  he was being carried up the stairs anyway

“ Don’t be silly. And last time I checked most of those kids can put their own jammies on so I really think they’re bigger than you honey” Dave brought Alex into the room and straight to his bed, he laid Alex down and began tucking him in. “Aww, someone is just Snug as a bug in a rug. Aren’t they?” He cooed. 

“Age doesn’t matter darling, it’s maturity that counts” “well those kids are about 8 but you’re definitely more little than they are honey. I’m not sure exactly, we’ll have to see how much responsibility you can handle, we all grow at different paces .” He gently pushed Alex back down “now Night night my sweet boy. Don’t let the bed bugs bite” he gave Alex a quick kiss on the head. He began leaving the room 

“Of course I will pumpkin” .he walked back over and then flipped Alex onto his belly gently, without asking, and then unzipped  his onsie a bit to get access to his back. He rubbed Alex’s back and shoulders gently, humming a lullaby. Alex seemed really sleepy and cute 

Dave felt really happy to hear Alex call him Daddy, he smiled to himself proudly. He felt very protective of Alex. He had big plans for the next day and had a lot to sort out, he spent the time rest of the night organising himself and packing all the things they’d need for the journey tomorrow.

Alex must hav been tired because he slept the whole night waking up early though he wasn’t sure when as all of the clocks seemed to be missing. He realized to his embarrassment he had leaked a little pee onto his undies it didn’t leak through or anything but he could feel a small wet spot. He quietly crept out of bed and down the hall to the bathroom he went in and shut the door forgetting about the pajamasa he was wearing 

Dave woke up to hear someone in the bathroom, it must have been Alex. He got up quickly, he was worried about him. He gave only a quick knock before walking right in “Sweetheart I told you to ask me for help when you need the potty, zips are difficult for little boys” Dave looked down at Alex, something was wrong “What happened?” 

By the time Dave got there it looked like Alex was doing a full out dance spinning in circles trying it to reach the zipper he sipped hearing his voice “but you said big kids shouldn’t need help, but I can’t do this! “He practically wailed.

he motioned to a smll but visible wet spot “and because I couldn’t get it “I peepeed, I mean I wet my jammies it’s not my fault though it would have ben fine if I could have gotten out”

"Big kids can hold their peepee, and they can get out of there jim jams too. I'm starting to think you're very little."

Dave quickly lifted Alex up and unzipped the onesie, pulling it right off, he sat alex on the toilet so he couldd do his business.  He left him in the bathroom and waited outside.

"You just tell me when you're done honey. Don't worry i'm not mad, little boys have accidents all the time it's normal"

Dave would not budge. "No Alex you need a bath so I know you're cleaned properly."

He noticed Alex covering himself, he chucked.  "No need to be shy buddy, i've seen it all before in gym class."

Dave put some bubbles in the bath and a few bath toys he found in the bathroom cabinet.

Alex blush he was always carful in gym to never be naked but he figured this was inevitable so he let his hands drop he looked in the tub “those aren’t even for me they’re for my little cousin when he comes over please I really can shower myself I promise”

Dave checked to see if the bath water was safe, it was ready, so he quickly scooped up Alex and put him in the bath. 

"Ok honey please wash yourself but if you don't do it properly that's just another responsibility little boys can't handle."

Alex was a big boy he could do this he picked up the soap and washed his shoulders and neck as well as his hand he then wiped around his private quickly “all done see I know what to do can we be done now please”