LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friend My Babysitter private with DangerNoodles

jmg1217

"I'll never starve you...but trust me, you'll listen." Dave ended with a slight threat, though he wasn't being harsh.

Dave had quickly gotten up to  fetch a trash bag, he chuckled at Alex's comment as he handed him the bag.

"Good boy. But, Alex, you hid an old pizza under your bed just so your mom wouldn't find it. Now, chop chop. I wan't this done within the next hour, and you're not to leave this room until it's done. You give me a shout when you're finished, but if it's not to my liking, you will be in big trouble and we will not be staying up or eating snacks."

with that Dave headed downstairs. He had things to do.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex looked embarrassed he started to suck and n his fingers in a nervous way “I maybe kind of fibbed I just didn’t wanna clean maybe by now you’re making me and it’s too big and I can’t do it all myself”

he tried to look at extremely cute 

Dave thought Alex was being cute, but needed to be somewhat stern. Dave ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

"Fine. I will help you just this once since you're too little to clean up this big mess for yourself".

With that Dave began cleaning. He ended up doing most of the work, partly because Alex was bad at cleaning, and partly because he was so small that he couldn't reach as far. He got distracted a lot too. The entire job took over an hour, even with the little help. By the time they were done, the sun had set and Alex was moving slower, he even yawned a few times. The room was completely spotless, just how Dave liked things to be.

Alex stifled a bit of a yon “ I’m not tired I want to stay up with you besides Mama never puts me to bed anymore”

he got a little shy chewing his lip but asked in a small voice why do you keep calling me names it feels funny not bad but funny...

"Well that's going to change" Dave replied, he was raking through Alex's drawers for some pyjamas. He found a dinosaur onsie, he was curious to see if it still fit Alex....it probably did.

"It just feels right. I mean no harm, i'm just expressing how much I care  about you." He tried to sound comforting.

Dave held out the onsie "OK time to get your  jim-jams on. Can you manage that,  mister sleepyhead?"

Alex flushed pink looking mildly apprehensive “I don’t know I don’t wear pajamas like that” he looked at the very juvenile item “where did you even get it did you buy it at the store” he looked into Dave’s eyes wanting to be good and stay up he said “I’ll wear it if you want me to” 

Dave smiled at Alex.

"Thanks pal. Ok, you put these on while I get everything ready."

He handed Alex the onesie. Dave went downstairs to the kitchen and got a bunch of snacks, as healthy as possible, things like apple juice and crackers. He didn't want to get Alex too hyper. He decided to keep all the snacks and juice on his side so Alex wouldn't spill them by accident.  He brought everything to the living room and set up the game console, bringing Alex and himself a cushion to sit on. All of Alex's games were family friendly. He put in super mario brothers.

"Are you ready yet?" He called.

When Dave left Alex took off his shoes shirt and shorts. He looked at the pajamas they looked confusing leaving his socks on he began trying to get his feet through the holes he was struggling. Nothing seemed to fit quite right it was big enough but he couldn’t make it work trying to balance and get both feet in he fell over. When he heard Dave calling to him he gave up “umm can you come help me I’m a little stuck maybe”

Dave heard a little bump from upstairs. He then heard Alex calling him for help. When he arrived, Alex was on the floor with his legs half way in the onsie, he'd also tried to put it on backwards. He walked right over and scooped Alex up into his arms, bringing him over to his bed and laying him down. He took the onesie off. Then grabbed the soles of Alex's feet, tickling them for a few seconds before removing his socks.

"What a silly boy. I guess you need someone to help you dress, huh?"

Dave Took hold of his legs and guided them into the onsie. He then sat alex up and got him into the rest, zipping it up.

Alex was releaved when he saw Dave coming to his rescue. He felt himself being lifted and carried to his bed. He couldn’t help but giggle when his feet were ticked they were his weak spot. He allows Dave to dress him but weakly said “not always these are just real tricky but why is the zipper in the back how will I go bathroom” he asked once he was dressed

"You just ask me and i'll help you get out of it so you can go potty. Big boys can usually hold it though, so we shouldn't have a problem."

He scooped alex back up and carried him downstairs,  then placed the boy down on the cushion. Dave sat right next to him.

Alex looked a little worried but nodded at Dave’s statement about the potty. He allowed himself to be carried down stairs even snuggling into his friends shoulder. He was a little bit worried about how easily he was accepting and adjusting to these changes he almost felt littler. When he saw the set up he smiled “wow this is great can we play GTA everyone says that’s great and what time is it can we stay up really late”