LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friend My Babysitter private with DangerNoodles

jmg1217

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex lit up “thanks uncle Mike” and he was off he raced around finding clothes for Olly he found shoes and and a fun shirt and shorts he liked that Olly looked like he would be on Summer vacation too. He got so caught up he didn’t remember to stay close he turned around and couldn’t find mike he turned around again feeling scared he got bumped by a kid and fell on his butt one flip flop fell off he tried to get it he got bumped again then the tears started 

Mike almost panicked when he lost sight of Alex but he knew he couldn't have gone far at all. Sure enough Mike found him moments later crying on the floor, missing a flip flop. He scooped Alex up "Poor little baby, what happened? I told you to stay close to Uncle." Mike cooed, then he spotted the flip flop across the way, he went over to pick it up, still carrying Alex. He got it back and then spoke to him "I don't think you're big enough for these shoes yet sweetheart, looks like I'll have to carry you, but i'll make sure your daddy knows that you're not ready for shoes they are a big responsibility aren't they, honey?" Mike rocked Alex in his arms.

Alex snuggled into Mikes shoulder relieved that he had been saved

akex frowned lifting his head “what, no I walk all the time and the stupid shoes just keep sliding off and I got pushed”  he whined “but but but Daddy I mean Dave knows I can handle shoes”  

he blushed he did have a long history of loosing shoes and even socks in public because he would kick them off when he was bored 

Mike put the box on a ledge quickly so he could take the big bear out, he handed it to Alex. "There you go sweetheart. There's a new disney movie I think is just perfect for little ones, all the other films are much too grown up". They got in the cinema, instead of buying tickets or food first Mike thought it'd be a good idea to see if Alex needed to use the bathroom. He brought alex into a stall and pulled his pants and undies down quickly sitting him down  "Okay please try use the bathroom like a good boy sweetheart we don't want any accidents and we don't want to miss any of the film either"

Alex smiled at his victory and quickly started to pee in the toilet he finished and announced I’m all done” before hopping off the potty .

he knew he made a mistake immediately barefeet and a sticky boys room floors are a bad combination he just stood there with his shorts and underwear pooled around his ankles looking helpless. The boy groaned 

Mike shook his head “Oh no baby boy.” He picked Alex up taking off his shorts and underwear and carrying him to the sink. He started running warm water and soap “We need to get you clean so you don’t get sick” he took hold of Alex’s legs and started cleaning his feet and ankles with soap

Alex groaned “icky” and allowed himself to be stripped and carried to the sink dispite his embarrassment.

He was relieved when Mike started to clean him but he was giggling uncontrollably  “I’m so hehehe sorry, hahahs it was an accident I can do that if myself” he shuttered as he giggled

"Icky indeed." Mike kept cleaning Alex anyway, ignoring his requests. Once he was done he began carrying Alex again "Hmmm i'm not sure if these shorts are very clean. Looks like they were on the floor too." he sighed and dressed Alex back into his undies but did not put his shorts back on, he put them away in a bag.

Alex sighed and whined but he knew he wasn’t getting out of this so he snuggled his bear and kept quiet. He looked around at all of the other families with kids much much younger then him but somehow they were all big and he was only little! Just today alone he had lost a lot.

It was Mike's turn in the line, he approached the counter. A woman was working "Hi can I please have two tickets for the new disney film and can I get one small slushie, a large and a small tub of ben and jerry's ice cream please" Mike asked.

The woman smiled at Mike and then looked at Alex, she pinched his cheeks

"Of course. What a cutie pie I hope you enjoy the film honey bun" she cooed and then left to get their tickets and other items.

Alex blushed a deep red but smiled everyone always though he was younger and of course in his current state that was only natural. He smiled and clapped at the snacks “I love ice cream” he gave Mike a genuine hug