LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

While searching through Mangahere i came across a published manga all about diaper girls called "Omujo! Omutsu Joshi"

http://www.mangahere.cc/manga/omujo_omutsu_joshi/

The manga is your standard male protagonist who attracts a harem of women to him, however all the women wear diapers for one reason or another; Otohime is kind of like a dog who wets themselves when they're excited, Nekomata misunderstands the main character and Otohime's relationship and wears a diaper to try and please him, and Nunota is a creepy exhibitionist diaper lover who also thinks the main character has a diaper fetish. It's suppose to be a comedy but to be honest it's straight up a fetish fantasy with the standard Japanese "misunderstandings on misunderstandings" comedy. Sadly the one real diaper lover in the series is portrayed in a bad light and treated like a gross pervert by most of the other characters, so if you're looking for healthy representation you won't find it here. Volume 1 is completely released as of chapter 15 so it's a short read, i'd recommend it if only for the novelty everything else about it is pretty mediocre.

If you decide to give it a read let me know what you think!

The author Tsuttsu also happens to write some diaper fetish and watersports doujinshi on the down low so if your into that you're welcome. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...