LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When I was told about new life I wasn’t expecting this

babygoth

I was laying on my new bed in my new room looking up at the  ceiling zone out into my music as I didn’t want to be here, I sit up with a frown I hadn’t even started on unpacking my stuff or even put the new sheets on my new bed I felt uncomfortable here 

I should explain my name rain and I’m 15 years old my mum die when I was born so it been me and my dad since I’m very small for my age so get mistaken for younger all the time some times a little boy as I’m a topical tomboy with short messy hair and everything but i’m very shy and always been someone of few words but a few weeks ago he got married to my new step mum who was okay her and my dad met at work and had been friends for ages before he ask her out and I’m okay with that I really am and I’m okay with moving in with her and her daughter who was in my grade but already 16 so I know her but the reason I’m uncomfortable is because it will just be us for couple of weeks while they travel for a week for there honeymoon and then right after a week for work 

normally when my dad left on business trips he would get a nanny or someone to look after me not because I’m not trustworthy to be left alone it’s because a couple years back when I was left on my own someone tried to break in and it really scared me of being fully alone 

now my now step mum knew this and so did her daughter and I got a off feeling about my new step sister knowing this plus she was the one in charge while they where way so I wasn’t happy witch leads us to how I was now 

(Okay right now the dad and mom roles are   secondary character  so they will more in later right now it be just my character rain who will be baby ( to start with anyway ) and the step sister who be babying rain so if like to do this rp with me message me ) 

Archived