LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Daughter (open)

jan241989

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll be doing my own chores around the house, I won't just be sitting around and not doing any chores, we all share a responsibility in taking care of the house. Me and your mother agreed that a long time ago we would both share an equal part of making sure this house stays maintained and clean." He told her truthfully as he looked at her.

He continues to work on the house until he sees that his chore is done with and goes down to the ground and gets himself a drink before he goes inside and does some work on the computer while he waits for the girls to get back from shopping and then maybe they can do something together as a family if they all agreed to do so.

Soon enough he finished up the work and waited for them to get back, not sure what he should do with his time while he waited for them to finish at the clothes store. Maybe he could find them something to do when they got back, he just hoped that Jennifer would be a little bit nicer to him this time. 

He looks at her surprised, surprised that a child of her age wanted to be babied again like when she was much younger. He had to make sure that his ears were working correctly "Um....Jeniffer are you sure you really wanna go through with this?" He asked, "cause if we are gonna do this then we are going all in, there's no backing out once you agree to it, its either all in or all out your choice." He told her as he waited for an answer

(wasn't trying to say who was in charge or not in charge, I just literally had nothing else to further the story until something happened that kickstarted the process of making her regress into a baby again.)

"Uh that could work, but what if she regresses too far. Thats why im saying were gonna have to go all in or all out." He whispered in Karen's ear and looked at her because she knew what he meant by what he just said.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

"Good idea. Jen we can go get you some diapers and other things your gonna need." He told her as he took her hand and dragged her to the car. If he was gonna treat her like this he had better start treating her like this now and baby her until she goes to sleep.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk