LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Daughter (open)

jan241989

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'll do this if your okay with me roleplaying with you of course) (I'll just leave my response here in case you wanna continue with me.)

David, a 20 something-year-old man, is currently just about to get up from his sleep, his wife still sleeping in the bed next to him, as he opens his eyes and looks around the room for a bit and letting himself wake up, once he felt like he was fully awake, he got up, stretched, got some clothes on as he went downstairs. His new daughter that had come to live with them the day before didn't seem to be up, though, after the day they had yesterday, he doubted she wanted to wake up or come downstairs to say good morning. Once he had gotten to the kitchen he started to make breakfast for everyone, it was only fair that he and his wife share cooking and cleaning duties.

(Yeah sure if you want)

"Hey Jennifer, its dad, breakfast is gonna be ready soon, so come down when you're ready okay." He said to her as he walked back down the stairs and to the kitchen where he finished up with the breakfast and put it on the plate and then went to see if his wife was awake, once he thought she was awake he greeted her "Good morning my dear, did you sleep well? Yesterday went pretty well don't you think?" He asked as he sat down on his side of the bed and just looked at her. 

How are you doing this fine morning? Come downstairs when your ready I made breakfast for the three of us." He said as he gave her a hug and kiss before walking out of the room and downstairs "Well looks like someone came down for breakfast, did you have a nice sleep?" He asked Jennifer as he put the food on three plates and set each one down at the table before getting drinks and asking Jennifer what she wanted to drink while he got himself some water to drink and would ask his wife what she wanted when she came down. 

"Okay sweetheart." He said as he poured the orange juice into a cup for her and placed it in front of her along with the 2 remaining plates of food that he had made for himself and his wife for breakfast. Once he had gotten himself a glass of apple juice (he never really was into the whole idea of 'coffee' in the morning) He sat down and started to eat as before he had made the breakfast he had already set the table with place settings.

"Don't fine whatever me, young lady. You may not like it, but that's how its gonna be right honey?" He asked Karen as he watched Jenniffer knowing she wasn't gonna have much freedom if she was gonna act like this when he was being calm with her. 

"You may be old enough, but that doesnt mean your responsible enough." He told her as he added "You have to prove to us that your gonna be responsible enough to walk by yourself to and from. The way you can do that is by doing your chores and listening to us and doing things that show us that you can be trusted to be responsible on your own." He said

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

"So, I was thinking for your chores, you can...clean the dishes, clean your room, mow the lawn, set the table for dinner and take out the trash as well as if you get a pet then you can have that responsibility of that as well as if you have any friends over, you will be responsible for cleaning up after them if they don't wanna clean up for themselves. Those would be your jobs around the house." He told her