LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Husband Has A Bad Morning - Patreon Exclusive Preview

As well as the stories that get posted publicly I rite stories that are only posted on Patreon. I currently have 22 posts only available for those supporting me at the $10 and higher level, the following is a preview of one of the stories available for those patrons.

---

“You know, me and Brad were having a big long talk about the three of us this morning.” Samantha said as she reached into the tub of baby wipes and pulled out a handful.

Tommy rolled his eyes at the mention of his wife’s lover. He understood why Samantha had taken another man to replace him as husband but he didn’t like hearing about him, Tommy definitely didn’t like when they were talking about him because it usually meant something bad was coming.

“We’re just so happy with how everything is going!” Samantha said enthusiastically as she started cleaning her husband’s genitals, “He loves having our little family together and I have to agree, I get to be intimate with a big strong man and enjoy motherhood without all the horrible bits of being pregnant.”

Tommy scowled. He hated being thought of as a plaything for Samantha and Brad but he couldn’t deny that he seemed he was mostly there for their amusement. Samantha spent a lot of time with Brad and whenever Maggie, Samantha’s mom, was available Tommy would be babysat as the couple went out together.

As Samantha spoke she went through the process of the diaper change with almost mechanical efficiency. Tommy used to get excited when his wife cleaned his diaper area, his poor neglected genitals didn’t get a lot of love these days and it didn’t take a lot to get him excited, these days he didn’t stir at all. There was nothing erotic about the diaper change, the cleaning was for hygiene and nothing else. It was like being put into a diaper changing machine.

Samantha had grown very efficient at changing diapers and when she was done wiping her husband clean she pulled the diaper away with the used wet wipes inside it. The diaper was balled up and dropped in the diaper pail which always let out a horrid odour when it was opened, the smell of old diapers.

Thanks to Samantha already unfolding a new diaper as soon as the old one was pulled away Tommy’s rear end dropped on to the new and dry padding. He didn’t even get a second to feel what life without a diaper was like except for when he was bathed.

The new diaper was pulled up between Tommy’s legs as Samantha continued to smile. She was so good at changing his diapers now that his genitals were left unpadded for only a matter of seconds before they were tucked away again. The feeling of the cool air against Tommy’s sensitive parts was a treat he rarely got to experience.

“I told Brad all about our history.” Samantha continued as she grabbed the baby powder from one of the shelves and opened the cap, “He loved it and I think he’s started to understand why this position is best for you.”

“Yes, mommy.” Tommy replied listlessly as the sprinkled baby powder came down like snow on his diaper area. He sometimes like to throw a sentence like that into these things to prove he was listening and, hopefully, get some points for being a good boy.

“Who knows, maybe soon I’ll convince him to change you!” Samantha giggled as she put the cap back on the powder and placed it back on the shelf.

Tommy winced at the thought of Brad changing him as Samantha lifted the front of the diaper up and covered Tommy’s crotch. He sighed in familiar disappointment as he was consigned to yet another plastic prison.

The whole process of changing the diaper took around a minute and whilst Tommy was impressed at his wife’s efficiency he felt regret at not being able to spend more time outside his absorbent underwear.

The short diaper change just reinforced Tommy’s desire to prove he was a big boy and that he should be given more respect. He thought about his plan of staying dry for as long as possible so Samantha could see that he didn’t need diapers as much as she thought he did. It was his only hope at getting some respect back.

With the diaper change complete Tommy was left to carefully drop off the side of the changing table and back to the floor. He knew this next part of the routine well and waited in the centre of the room as Samantha went into the closet to pick out one of Tommy’s many outfits. The diapered man knew nearly all of the different sets of clothes and none of them brought him much joy, they were all embarrassingly infantile but he hoped that Samantha would pick out something light and airy since the weather was so warm.

Tommy had no say in what he wore these days and when Samantha came back from the closet with a dark red t-shirt and a pair of tight white shorts he compliantly allowed his wife to dress him. He wasn’t too displeased with the outfit since it didn’t look as babyish as many others but he knew his opinion was irrelevant so he stayed quiet and followed Samantha to the stairs.

Samantha opened the toddler gate that she had bought for the top of the stairs and walked through. Tommy silently rolled his eyes at the ineffective barrier, he really thought it was a step too far.

“Remember to bump your way down.” Samantha needlessly reminded her husband as she walked on ahead.