LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lunch Date (One shot, re-post)

This seems to have gotten nuked, and it was always one of my favorites, so I'm re-presenting  for anyone who's interested. If you enjoy this story you can check me out on patreon where I have a bunch of exclusive stories and more for just $5 a month, or you can visit my blog to read some stories and check out of bunch of other cool stuff totally free... and as always, if you like the story please let me know in the comments.

“I have a feeling I’m going to be changing a very messy diaper soon.”

Amanda gasped and blushed… she could feel him behind her as he pulled her chair out for her, the warmth of her cheek as he pressed into hers as she sat and whispered in a quiet but clear voice into her ear. Just one simple sentence… in most relationships it would be a complete non sequitur. But Amanda knew exactly what he was referring to, and she uneasily settled in onto her padded tushy and looked around with her cheeks flaring soft pink, hoping nobody heard him. His words had made her heart throb wetly in her chest, and as she looked into his cocky, smiling face, she felt herself flush. He was supremely confident in his prediction, and Amanda felt the giddy panic of the world closing in around her—like fate was conspiring against her.

They were half-way through lunch when the laxative kicked in. Amanda tried to act naturally, but Daniel could detect the subtle shift in her posture, the tiny frown she was unable to fully suppress. She squirmed in her seat, blushing as the plastic-bag crinkle emerged from beneath her dress—barely loud enough to notice unless you were listening for it… never the less, she scanned the surrounding tables for any suspicious stares in her direction. Daniel smiled to himself— looking at her, nobody would ever guess that such a fashionable and ravishing young lady could possibly be wearing a thick disposable diaper under her expensive clothes… but by the time we leave, who knows? He thought, watching Amanda take a long drink from her wineglass and touch her tummy softly.

She forced herself to take a few more bites of her pasta, but ultimately set her fork aside, swallowing heavily. Inside, her tummy burbled and groaned, a general discomfort building inside her that was gradually turning into something far more serious. She sipped her water and prayed that she’d just eaten too fast… but she knew that wasn’t it. She squirmed uncomfortably in her seat, cursing the crinkle that emerged, and felt the discomfort inside her blossom into a serious urge to move her bowels.

Daniel studied her features, the paleness of her face, the sweat on her brow, the way her eyes darted about and the adorable, sexy way she nibbled her lip nervously. She eyed the ladies room enviously, but Daniel quickly nixed that: “If you even think about making a run for it,” he said steadily, “you’re going over my knee and into the corner with a red bottom when we get home.”

Again she flushed, her eyes darting around to their neighbors. It was one thing to be spanked and diapered, it was entirely another thing have that fact broadcast to the world at large. Their booth was in a fairly secluded spot, but there were still other diners about, mainly couples exactly like them enjoying a romantic lunch in the late afternoon sun. Well, almost exactly, she thought, blushing, suddenly vividly aware of the thick padding beneath her bottom and pulled up tightly against her pussy. Her stomach rumbled urgently, her desperation increasing. Amanda gasped and squeezed her buttocks tightly, giving him an anguished look.

Daniel took her hand, brought it up to his mouth and pressed his lips against the back gently. “You look so beautiful when you’re desperate,” he said truthfully, shifting over toward her in the booth. “The way you blush is so adorable, and I love the way your eyes go so round and bright.” He slipped an arm around her, stopping to briefly pat her diapered rump before his hand slithered into place against her hip, pulling her tightly against him.

“And of course, I simply adore hearing your pampers crinkling under your dress,” he went on, enjoying the way she blushed and squirmed—the word ‘pampers’ never failed to make her shudder with embarrassment. She glanced around desperately, praying that nobody could hear him. Inside, Amanda’s bowels gurgled and bubbled, and her abdomen was starting to cramp. A noisy burbling in her tummy filled her guts with gas, and her eyes widened as she felt her bowels inflate like a balloon.

His other arm slid around her front, and he leaned in slowly to kiss the nape of her neck, smiling as she wriggled against him. “Are you getting very desperate now?” he asked softly, kissing her ear and making her shiver.

“Yes,” she whispered back, squirming against him, desperate for him to let her go and dash to the toilet—and even more desperate for him to hold her in place and tease her as she soiled her big-girl diapers like a helpless little two year old. “Please…” it was one word, whispered frantically, though whether she was begging for him to release her or begging for further attention not even she knew for sure.

“Please… what?” He asked firmly, one hand disappearing beneath the table to subtly rub the front of her diaper. “’Please let me make boom-boom in my dydees, daddy?’” He chuckled and kissed her gently.

Breathing heavily, sweat running down her face, Amanda blushed and tried to resist, but was betrayed by her own body… Daniel’s manipulations through the front of her diaper were making her horny quite beyond her will. Combine with the ever increasing urgency growing in her stomach, the burbling discomfort quickly turning into sharp, hot cramps, their intensity increasing with every round. A weight was growing in her colon, a heavy, liquid mass straining against her tightly puckered little anus, the pressure growing stronger and stronger. Amanda gasped and groaned and squirmed, eager to both escape and to spread her legs even further to allow Daniel unfettered access to her privates. She felt her body was in rebellion against her, nearly tearing itself apart trying to come and go at the same time. She knew she wouldn’t be able to hold it in much longer.

She farted like a rifle shot, barely muffled by her big-girl diapers. A thick dollop of warm brown mush fired out of her back passage and into the seat of her pamper. Amanda gasped and went pale… there was no mistaking what had happened but she wriggled her butt anyway, her heart plummeting when she felt the moist, gooey spot in the seat of her diapers—only about the size of a half-dollar, but still enough to make her blush. And she knew it was only the beginning.

Amanda had hoped that her little accident would be enough to bring her a bit of relief, but her bowels were still bubbling, growling angrily, aching to release their load whether she approved or not. Daniel chuckled to himself… he knew she was reaching the end, even suspected that she’d already soiled herself a bit. His plot to rob her of her womanhood was progressing smoothly. He couldn’t wait to see confident, sexy, modern Amanda reduced to a whiney overgrown baby.

Inside her, a storm was raging, her guts cramping and gurgling and aching, pleading for a relief. Amanda clenched her buttocks and squeezed her asshole as tightly as it would go, squirming her bottom in her seat, no longer even caring about the babyish diaper-crinkles that emerged with every shift. She was about to have a big, messy accident, right here, in the same room as all of these people… the idea made her feel faint. She was humiliated, mortified at the very thought, even as her pussy grew increasingly moist the closer the idea came to being a reality.

My name is Amanda Dubler, she thought to herself, dazed. I’m 27 years old and I work at an ad agency (the cramps were getting unbearable now… the end was drawing near.) I’m educated, I’m liberated, and more than one man has described me as beautiful (her guts contracted and groaned loudly inside her, the weight in her colon growing unbearable.) I could be out doing almost anything I want right now (she farted once more and felt a warm, wet slick between her butt cheeks.) And in spite of all of this, here I am about to shit myself in public (she focused on the wet mushyness in her diaper and started to feel horny.) Yeah, that’s right… here I am, 27 and about to have an accident in my diaper (and she blushed at the thought of referring to it as “her” diaper, as though she belonged in them.) A big accident. A big, messy, mushy, gooey…

She lost control with a bubbly explosion of moist gas, followed by a muddy surge rumbling out of her backside and flooding into the seat of her diaper, rushing to fill every fold and crease and pocket of space. Amanda gasped and shuttered, squeezing her buttocks so tightly she nearly shook. Gasping, she rose in her seat as much as Daniel would allow, lifting her diapered rump off the chair to accommodate the large bowel movement currently oozing into the back of her pampers utterly beyond her control.

Her efforts where woefully inadequate: she was totally helpless to stop the diarrheic explosion into the seat of her diaper, the mess filling the back of her didy with a cacophony of farts, squishes and squelches. Amanda gasped, clenching down, trying desperately to stem the flow of goopy brown mush flatulently erupting into the now bulging seat of her big-girl pampers.

It was utterly useless—even in spite of her best efforts, Amanda was unable to stop herself from further loading her diaper with a big brown mess, accompanied by a seemingly unending series of muddy squelched and noisy farts passed through the muddy mess inflating the seat of her diaper, puffing out every crease and fold as it coated her buttocks and made her squeal softly.

Daniel smiled. Sitting back, he sipped his wine slowly and enjoyed the show chuckling at the rude noises that emerged from under the dress of the outwardly refined and beautiful Amanda, smiling as she cycled through expressions, first shocked, then embarrassed, then agitated, then grossed out and then back to shocked as her buttocks parted and another gooey installment came blasting out of her backside and settled wetly into the seat of her pampers.

At last, relief dawned upon her. Her lips quivered, her knees shook beneath her, and she couldn’t hold herself off the chair any longer.

She sat back with an audible squish, the mess squashing across her buns and spurting up into her crack. “Uh,” she grunted involuntarily, her face scrunching distastefully—she felt like she was sitting on a cushion of poop. Faintly, the smell began to emerge—Amanda struggled listlessly against his grip, instinctually fighting to free herself and run for the nearest toilet, even as she thrilled at the sensation of being held in place by him… trapped in this embarrassing situation.

Again she scanned the restaurant for any curious stares or twitching noses. Frantic, desperate, she turned to him, her eyes big and wet and pleading: “can we go now?” she begged, hating the way she sounded like a whiney little girl.

Daniel smiled and patted her hand. “Not just yet…I want you to have to sit in it for a bit… to feel it squishing up against your cute little tushy,” he said, his voice a soft, amused purr. She looked into his eyes, mouth gaped, a plea forming on her lips… but the way his eyes danced and sparkled as he drank in her embarrassment and growing arousal silenced her and made her swoon. He bent in and kissed her temple before moving his hand back into place under the table…

“Aww, don’t you two look cozy?”

Amanda startled, her stomach rolling as she felt the diaper squish beneath her. She looked up with a guilty expression and saw the waitress standing before them.

“Are you guys doing ok?” She asked, thoroughly enjoying this display of public affection. If she noticed Amanda’s fiery blush or the trace odor hanging in the air she gave absolutely no sign. Daniel smiled back.

“We’re wonderful, thanks.”

She smiled and bustled off. Daniel slowly released Amanda and slid back around to his plate, leaving her a quivering mess with a hot, smelly load in her pants. “Try to finish your lunch, sweetie,” He said, taking an encouraging bite of his own lunch. Amanda picked up her fork, but the sensation in the seat of her diaper had robbed her of her appetite, so she set her fork aside and spent the rest of lunch pretending she wasn’t wiggling around in her diaper, squeezing her thighs together to press the padding into her crotch.

He ate slowly, occasionally looking at her with laughing eyes. For the most part, Amanda just blushed and squirmed and fought the urge to sink beneath the table when she caught him looking at her with amused and lusty eyes. The mess in her pants was a warm, thick paste that clung to her skin and squeezed itself into every nook and cranny… her crack was filled with the sticky, gooey mess.

Nearly 20 minutes crawled by before Daniel wiped his mouth with the napkin. “OK honey,” he said with a smile, “ready to get that messy didee changed?”

“Yesss!” She hissed, not even bothering to check around this time to see if anyone was looking or listening.

He stood up abruptly and took her by the hand. “Come along, sweetie,” he said, pulling her unsteadily to her feet. Amanda winced as the contents of her diaper shifted. He picked up her diaper-bag and slung it over his shoulder before pulling her off. She was confused—weren’t they going to pay the bill before they left? Then she realized they weren’t going towards the exit… he was taking her toward the restrooms. Surly he wasn’t going to…?

But with an increasing feeling of nausea, she realized they were heading straight for the changing station. “No!” she protested quietly, trying not to draw any attention to them. She dug in her heels and tried to pull herself free from his grip. But Daniel was adamant, and to avoid a scene, Amanda was forced to trail behind him like a fussy toddler, waddling after in her daddy in a stinky, squishy diaper.

“Come along,” he said sharply, encouraging her along with a swat to her bulging tushy. People were beginning to stare now, and Amanda was desperate to get out of their sight. Reluctantly, she picked up the pace, waddling quickly behind him, grimacing as she felt the mess smearing across her entire bottom with every wiggle of her butt.

She prayed for the changing room to be unoccupied, but immediately upon opening the door they were confronted with the sight of a young mother sliding a new diaper under the bottom of her squirming newborn. “Oh, hi!” she said, “I’m just finishing up and then it’s all yours.”

“Take your time,” Daniel replied with a grin, “I’m not really looking forward to changing this big, stinky diaper anyway,” he added, emphasizing his point by patting Amanda’s bottom through her skirt. Her cheeks flared bright red, and she suddenly became faint.

The mother started to nod, then did a double-take, staring at them with shocked round eyes as the meaning of his statement slowly dawned on her. “Oh,” she said, “oh my! You mean… she’s…?”

“Little Mandy had an accident at lunch,” he said. “Isn’t that right, honey?”

She looked at him pleadingly, but found no mercy in his face. Her humiliation flooded over her even as her pussy grew dripping wet. “Yes daddy,” she said in a trembling voice.

The young woman let out an amused snort, but was able to maintain her composure for the moment. She watched, eyes sparkling with amusement, as Daniel quickly and efficiently stripped off Amanda’s dress, leaving her standing in nothing but elegant high-heels and a bulging, poopy diaper.

“Oh my!” said the young mother with no small amount of mirth, “That is a big diaper, isn’t it?”

“Yes, and quite smelly, I’m afraid,” Daniel chuckled sardonically. Amanda was beginning to pray she’d melt into a puddle on the floor—anything to escape this awful embarrassment that was kindling an unbearable passion in her loins.

He took her by the arm and spun her slowly in place, the bulging, sagging, heavily stained seat of her enormous diaper coming into view. The young woman was unable to stifle a full-fledged guffaw in Amanda’s direction. She tried to cover her mouth and politely stifle her laughter, but it was obvious to all involved that she was pretty amused—especially to Amanda, who could only blush and squirm helplessly in her poop-packed pamper.

“Goodness! I can see that somebody does need a little change—did you make a big ol’ messy in your britches, sweetheart?” The woman laughed and crinkled her nose.

Amanda merely blushed and squirmed in response… but when Daniel patted her bottom and prompted her with a look, she knew that she was expected to answer. With her cheeks bright red, she looked at her feet and mumbled “yes ma’am.”

The young mother couldn’t contain her laughter. “I think your daddy is clearly doing the right thing by keeping you in diapers, sweetheart.” She fanned her face mischievously: “Baby, you are stinky!”

Amanda’s cheeks glowed a fiery red, waves of arousal spreading out from her diaper and engulfing her entire body. Daniel spread her changing mat out on the floor and pointed simple. “Plunk that messy tush down, babykins,” he instructed, “and we’ll get you changed into a clean pamper.”

She obediently lowered herself to the mat, winching as she felt the ooey gooey load in her diaper squish and smush against her pretty skin. She reclined back and waited, sucking in deep breaths, unable to believe how completely she was being humiliated in front of a total stranger… and how aroused it was making her.

The woman at the changing table quickly fastened her baby’s diaper, and Amanda hoped she’d beat a hasty retreat before Daniel tore open her pamper, revealing her mess and proving once and for all that this wasn’t some sort of insane prank. But the woman simply balanced her baby against her hip and stood back smiling, eager to take in the show as Daniel slipped off Amanda’s shoes one by one, leaving her clad in nothing but her bulging didees.

Amanda heard the tapes tearing open, felt the front panel being pulled down. She groaned, closing her eyes in a vain attempt at shutting out the horrific embarrassment she was about to suffer.

“Ewww!” she heard the young mother exclaim. “And I thought I had it rough changing stinky-pants here,” she said with a good-natured chuckle, jostling the giggling baby for emphasis.

“Yes, we’ve got quite a big job ahead of us,” Daniel sighed, regarding the Jackson Pollock-esque smear in the seat of her diaper. “Poor dear…. Sometimes it seems she’s completely incapable of keeping her pants clean.” He lifted her legs and wiped a bit of the mess off with the relatively clean front of the diaper. Amanda’s poopy tushy came into view… she squeezed her eyes shut as the young mother began to laugh.

“Oh my! She does have a messy little hiney doesn’t she? Poor little dear—that must be so uncomfortable!”

“She took it like a trooper,” he said, folding up and setting aside the dirty diaper before he started to work with the baby-wipes, “but I’m sure she’s going to be happy to get a fresh diaper—right, honey?”

“Yes daddy,” she whispered, mortified to have to admit that she was looking forward to another one.

“Well, good luck,” the woman said to Daniel, bustling over to the door. “I hope for your sake she’s ready to start potty training soon.”

“Sadly, I think that might be a lost cause,” he said with a good natured chuckle, and the woman exited having a good laugh at Amanda’s expense.

Daniel went to work and soon had her messy hiney completely cleaned off. She shut her eyes, groaning as she felt him take his hands, all slick with a palm full of cool cream, and proceeded to kneed and massage it into her vulnerable bare rump. “Can’t have you getting a diaper rash on this cute little tushy, can we?” he said, grinning as she groaned and squeezed her eyes closed, trying to shut out the world. But it was no good, and Amanda was mortified to find herself cooing and sighing like a little infant as her ass and privates were dusted with powder and firmly patted into her silky soft skin.

“That’s a good girl,” he said, pretending not to notice how he was tickling her adorable little anus or stroking her squirming pussy… not to mention the build-up of moisture it was beginning to produce, shining wetly between her legs. In spite of her grave embarrassment, Amanda felt herself beginning to lose control and give in to the passion quickly building to a volcanic climax…

She let emitted a positively infantile squeal of disappointment when his manipulations suddenly ceased, and he wrapped her ankles in one big hand and lifted her butt up off the matt with ease, then slid a fresh diaper under her bottom. She pouted and wriggled, but was utterly powerless to stop him from pulling the diaper up tight between her legs and sealing her in, trapping her aching, sopping pussy beneath several layers of thick plastic. She lay on her back on the changing mat, groaning, breasts heaving as she struggled for air.

With a knowing smirk, Daniel gave the front of her diaper a couple of firm pats, making her twitch and shiver. “Alright, darling,” he said, helping her up to her feet. “Let’s get you dressed.”

He reached into her diaper bag and pulled out a bundle of cloth. At first Amanda thought he’d made a mistake—whatever it was, it was much to pink and satiny to be the dress and black bra Daniel had removed before her diaper change. Where was her outfit?

It dawned on her with horrifying rush of vertigo. “No,” she whispered to herself, as though the simple denial could banish this vision like a dream. She stood, gaping, as he unfolded and held it up for her inspection. Amanda stared with wide, disbelieving eyes. The dress was a positively infantile creation of frills and bows and lace and ruffles—hemmed just below the bust line, it’s lower edge would come to the tops of her thighs, just barely keeping her diaper covered—if she held still, that was. She looked up at him, pleading, eyes already brimming with tears. “Daniel… please…”

“Arms up,” he instructed like he hadn’t heard her. Amanda opened her mouth to protest further, but a look from Daniel froze her voice in her throat. The last thing she wanted was to return to the dining room with a spanked bottom as well as a diapered one. So she reluctantly raised her arms and stood by, blushing furiously as he threaded her arms through the openings and tugged the dress into place. She caught sight of herself in the mirror and nearly burst into tears—the dress was utterly childish, its cotton candy coloring, frills, and lacy petticoats suited for a little girl of about two, as was the diaper that Amanda had correctly assumed would be quite visible as it bulged from beneath like the cap of a giant white mushroom.. But the neckline plunged provocatively, amply revealing and enhancing her cleavage, and below her shapely legs were bare and smooth and alluring, leaving no doubt that she was a mature and very beautiful woman who had been thoroughly infantilized.

“Daniel,” she begged, near tears now, “I can’t wear—mmuph!” he cut her off by popping a big pacifier between her lips, the rubber nipple effectively filling her entire mouth.

“Hush now,” he commanded sternly, making the final adjustments to her little dress. “You’re almost ready… you’re going to look so cute,” he assured her, taking a frilly pink bonnet from the diaper bag, placing it atop her glossy black hair and tying it firmly in place under her chin. A pair of frilly ankle socks came next, followed by a pair of shiny Mary Jane shoes, which he buckled into place before stepping back to admire his handiwork with a smile. Amanda glowered at him from beneath the brim of her babyish bonnet, her eyes big and wet and pleading behind the pacifier that she was nervously working in her mouth, watching him roll up the changing mat and gather the supplies back into the bag. She blushed and sucked in deep breaths, trying to calm herself. It’s all a big joke, she tried to assure herself. He’s just trying to scare me… he’d never actually make me go out there like…

What happened next seemed to occur both instantaneously and in slow motion: Daniel reached out, took her by the hand and tugged her across the floor and out the door. Amanda squealed and braced her legs, trying to act as an anchor, but it was no use—he pulled her out the door behind him and into the din of the restaurant.

She stood, frozen in place, a look of abject horror plastered to her face as she surveyed the dining room, vividly aware of the cool breeze on her bare thighs. At first nobody seemed to notice—but slowly, one by one, heads began turning in their direction. Amanda grew increasingly self conscious as more and more disbelieving faces turned in her direction, many of them openly staring, watching Daniel lead her across the room, weaving through the crowd to get back to their table. Each step attracted more and more attention, and Amanda could feel their eyes on her, inspecting the infantile dress and bonnet, taking in the pacifier in her mouth and the obvious bulk of the diaper that protruded ever so slightly from beneath her dress and crinkled with every step. She could even feel some of them inspecting her bust and checking out the entirety of her long bare legs, and felt a moment of pride in spite of herself—even poured into this infantile outfit, she was still a knockout, the pinnacle of sexy feminine maturity. But even this realization withered into hideous embarrassment—she was a beautiful, desirable woman, sure… but she’d still allowed herself to be rendered infantilized and powerless in front of an entire room of strangers. The realization made her want to cry… or perhaps, she realized grimly, just reach down the front of her big-girl pampers and masturbate herself to a furious climax.

By the time they’d arrived back at their table, nearly everyone in the restaurant was staring and whispering, or in some cases just openly laughing. Amanda followed one loud laugh to the young mother they’d met in the changing room, and she arched her brow and lifted her drink in mock salute when their eyes met. Amanda stared at the table, the conversation swirling about her, making her sink into her seat.

The waitress came over, her eyes dancing with amusement. “Can I get you guys anything else?” she managed to say without snorting with laughter.

Amanda expected him to ask for the bill—she was horrified when she heard him say “I’d like another coffee.” He turned to her, smiled and patted her hand: “and the little princess here will have a strawberry milkshake.”

She gasped, shooting him an anguished expression, but he halted her protests with a sternly amused look. “Coming right up,” the waitress said with a chuckle, and she beat a hasty retreat into the kitchen.

Amanda prayed for the floor to open up and swallow her… anything to spare her from being the center of attention. But she continued to here chuckles and remarks being tossed in her direction, could still feel the mocking (and occasionally lusty) stares of the patrons on her body. Inside she felt as though she were splitting apart, one half of her so humiliated that she wanted to crawl into a hole and die—the other so painfully aroused it was all she could do to stop herself from begging for Daniel’s fat cock right here in front of all these people.

She felt him slide around close to her again, wrapping his arm around her middle and cradling her against him tenderly. “It’s ok, baby,” he whispered, kissing her gently and making her groan. “You’re all right—daddy has the prettiest princess in the whole wide world, doesn’t he?”

“…Yes,” she admitted shyly.

“And princess knows how much daddy cares for her, right?”

“…Yes,” she said, shutting her eyes and enjoying his lips on her neck.

“And daddy knows how to give princess exactly what she wants, right?”

“…Yes,” she admitted, breaking into a delighted smile.

“And princess knows,” he said, his voice steady and rich, wrapping her up like a warm blanket, “that she’s in for a very nice treat if she can just behave for a little while longer… right?

“Mmmm…” she trailed off dreamily. She sagged and pressed against him with a sigh, the tension seemingly evaporating away from her body as she melted against him, murmuring and squeezing her thighs together in anticipation of the delights that awaited her.

The waitress returned, depositing the drinks on the table in front of them before retreating with a bemused smile. Amanda didn’t care… in fact, she no longer cared about anything but the soft security of her big, bulging diaper wrapped around her dainty bottom, the silky satin against her skin, the warmth and strength of the man beside her… and the pleasures the rest of the afternoon held for her. She sipped her milkshake, shivering in delight of its rich taste, daydreaming of sweets and sex.

My Patreon

Babes In Diapers

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wow that was intense. I actually think I may have read this some time ago. Definitely worth reading again. You can’t help but feel bad for her. However, she does seem to want to be embarrassed like that. When I was reading this I kept getting the feeling I was reading about another AB who was out flaunting this lifestyle and trying to get society to accept AB/DL’s. I do admire some of those people because I do wish society would be more accepting of adults who wear diapers. Again, most times they seem to come across as a sick pervert and cause more damage to the acceptance of the lifestyle. I did give this a like though. 

Thank you both.

On 8/5/2018 at 3:59 AM, CDfm said:

. You can’t help but feel bad for her. However, she does seem to want to be embarrassed like that. When I was reading this I kept getting the feeling I was reading about another AB who was out flaunting this lifestyle and trying to get society to accept AB/DL’s. I do admire some of those people because I do wish society would be more accepting of adults who wear diapers. Again, most times they seem to come across as a sick pervert and cause more damage to the acceptance of the lifestyle. I did give this a like though. 

I don't think you need to feel too bad for her... after all, she is a willing participant and she only winds up suffering some (as you say) intense embarrassment and humiliation instead of outright shame and castigation. In real life, I don't think it's fair to expose random people to your fetish like that in general and I do think it's damaging to the community. Hopefully, stories like this allow people to vicariously live out their fantasies (with the characters suffering only a little good natured embarrassment instead of public disgrace and possible arrest.)