LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making a baby again (with jan241989)

I'm the same 45 year old mother Elena. I have a 16 year old daughter, Ashlyn. She is a very difficult teenager. I am constantly invited to school about her behavior. She always has bad grades.

Now I'm sitting at home I just received a message on the phone with the next estimates ... No positive evaluation. I decide that you're not old enough for a teenager's life so I'll start her life first. I'll make her baby again .. I'm waiting for her to return from school ...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not have a single positive school marks, I'm constantly being called to school, everything from you and your teachers and your classmates got tired, but now I'm tired too." I decided that you were not old enough for a teenager's life, so I'll bring you back there when you were the most sweet and obedient girl.You will be a child again.And one question, will you accept this life voluntarily or should I take action?

I was waiting for this answer, so I was ready in advance. " I'm sorry that you will not leave me no choice "- I come to you, I squeeze your hand behind your back, I take a syringe from my pocket with a paralyzing agent, and I give you a shot in the ass.
"I want you to be conscious when I start working with you."

I'm waiting for the medicine to work. "I was not joking that you will be a child and I will start it now." I come to you and take you in my arms and carry them to the hall on the sofa. "You're my little girl now mom will take care of you." My baby "

I'm starting to undress you. I take off your shoes, then your black jeans, unbutton buttons on my blouse and take off her. You remain only in a bra and panties. In a minute they also lie in a heap of things at the sofa. I bring the garbage bag and put these things there. "Forget about these things baby now you will have a new wardrobe."

"How sweet, my sweet little baby tries to talk, but I do not understand you." "Here's your pacifier and do not bother your mother to bathe you." I put a pacifier in your mouth with a pink flap. then I take out a baby shower gel and a sponge in the form of a frog. Having squeezed out a few drops, I'm starting to soap up your body with drinking children's songs.

This will continue for a very long time. Since you can not be responsible for adulthood, you will be a child. At least a year. And do not ask this question again.
I take you out of the bathroom and put it on a small table. I take shaving foam and a razor. I smear it on the pubic and start shaving my pubic hair. "My little sweet girl"