LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brisbane Sissy Baby here.

I think I have found who I am. Love regressing into a little baby girl, just feels like heaven. I love my pink diapers and the noise they make. I have just started to wear them to bed under my pink onesie. Wish I had done this earlier. My dummy goes in, my nappy goes on, and I drift into the most blissful sleep.  I am in Brisbane, so feel free to say hi x

heya, welcome.

Just as a heads up, this isn't a very Australian heavy site so most wouldn't know where Brisbane is. I wouldn't even know either if I didn't live south of there :P

... Less I actually don't know and other countries also have a Brisbane :O

Hi ya Sissygirl, and welcome to DD. Glad to meet you, and happy to have you here with us. I’m in the US, but I know Brisbane is down under. It’s all good anyway! I love some frilly plastic lined diaper/nappy coves myself. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

11 hours ago, Sissygirl4074 said:

Thanks for the welcome Little crusader. I was thinking that Brisbane let alone Australia didnt have too many abdls. Fingers crossed the community gets more representation in oz. 

No problem, I mean I know a few peoplea round the gold coast and Brisbane, though not many aussies use this site is all :p

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Sissygirl4074 said:

I think I have found who I am. Love regressing into a little baby girl, just feels like heaven. I love my pink diapers and the noise they make. I have just started to wear them to bed under my pink onesie. Wish I had done this earlier. My dummy goes in, my nappy goes on, and I drift into the most blissful sleep.  I am in Brisbane, so feel free to say hi x

Hi nice to meet you I'm Logan I hope you have a great time here its very fun and very friendly people 

• Like 1