LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Padded Bottoms

5 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

And it's an even bigger shame when parents deny diapers to children who really need them, all in an attempt to make their own life easier and to make their child conform to wrongful standards. 

My wife was telling me about her most recent flight. She said a young girl a row or two away wet herself shortly after take off because the seatbelts sign didn't come off due to turbulence. To my surprise she said that she thought it would be a good idea to have very young kids wear 'just in case' diapers for flights and other circumstances like that. I agreed.

It's worth noting that times have changed since the 1950s, or even the 1980s! The market of diapers has expanded and altered the dynamic. Pull-ups and products that are designed to look like underwear mean kids aren't stuck with a black and white 'still in diapers' or 'potty trained' world. Several kids in my family wear protection at night, but don't think of themselves as not being potty trained. And their parents aren't upset about it, or God forbid shaming them because of it. Diapers and the like have an expanded role and I'm ok with that.

I think never potty training your kid is abusive. I really want to be clear about that!  There is a big difference between having a kid wear a pull-up for a flight just to be safe, and sending your kid to 2nd grade in diapers because you haven't had time to potty train yet. But I also think that seeing an older kid wearing some kind of diaper/pull-up doesn't mean society has gone soft / lost its mind / or any of the kind of stuff. It may make perfectly good sense for the family and the child. 

I have noticed 3 over the years and my wife has pointed out another 3.. females... but yea some wear noisy ones some are obviously butt crackless and padded underwear lines and that obvious