LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

Aurora laid and let James clean her up as she looked around the truck different from the one her mommy had

rubt laughed.” It sure did let’s get that cute little bottom nice and clean. She said as she continued to wipe him clean

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt continued cleaning Aurora up using nearly half a pack of wipes. When she was finlly clean, he powdered and taped a new diaper on her. He dug through the diaper bag and found a new outfit of shorts and a shirt that was quickly put on to her body. " There we go! Nice and clean!" He said as he wrapped up the old diaper and dropped it in the trashcan. He tied up the bag containing her soiled clothing and stuck it on top of her diaper bag. Kurt then picked up Aurora, closing the trunk, and strapped her into the car seat. "Let's go see mommy!"

Ryan sucked his thumb cutely.

Aurora nodded having not seen her mommy in quite the while.” Mommy mommy.” She said clapping

” u want a paci baby” She said as she powdered him and got a new diaper under him and taped it up. And say jim up as she tossed the old diaper

Kurt pulled into the driveway 20 minutes later, walking inside with Aurora and her diaper bag on his arms. "Honey, we're home!" He said.

Ryan eagerly sucked the pacifier until he saw hos daddy walk in. "Dada! Hiii!"

Kurt smiled as he switched babies with Ruby. "It went fine! Though someone just loves making me change all of her poopy diapers. You guys have a deal going on." He teased.

Ryan cuddled into Kurt. "Miss you daddy!" He said. "Mommy too"

“ i don’t know honey our little prince made me quite the large gift in his huggies for me.” She said as she bounced aurora in her arms 

aurora snuggled into her mommy as she suckled on her thumb

“ i think i have something in mind.” She said as she turned to Ryan.” Well my mommy had multiple kids besides me so their my brothers and sisters.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Alright sweetheart." Kurt began. "How about we leave in about an hour? We can leave your sister some money to buy her the kiddos pizza for dinner. I have quite the night planned for you." He winked.

Ryan picked up his toy cars and started rolling them around.

Kurt Picked up both kids and put them in the play pen. "Be good while I go change guys, ok?" He said as he went up to he and Ruby's room and put on a red, button shirt, slacks, and polished black shoes. He came back down and sat on the couch watching Aurora and Ryan.

Ryan sat quietly playing by himself in the play pen. He didn't want to force Aurora to play with him. She probably had better things in mind.

Kurt walked over and crouched down near Aurora. "Is Red your buddy babygirl?" He asked. "I can see how cute you are now and only think that, if you turn out anything like your mommy, guys will totally flock to you. Remember, always pick the ones who value you."

Ryan looked over at his daddy. "Me get girls too?" He asked curiously.

All Kurt could do was laugh at how cute both his kids were even though Aurora wasn't blood related to him. He still felt like they had made a lot of progress during their fathwr/daughter outing.

Aurora nodded happily hugging red again before laying on her back and playing with him. She listened to Kurt but wasn’t interested in boys at this point but nodded. 

Ruby came downstairs just waiting for her sister to come over so they could leave

"Your sister on her way dear?" Kurt asked as Ruby came back downstairs. "Holy....bad word I can't say in front of children. You look incredibly beautiful sweetheart."

Ryan looked at his daddy and Ruby and wondered what exactly was going on, but really didn't care that much.