LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora toddled to the top of the slide almost falling a couple times not being the best walker. She sat down and went down the slide happily

Ruby got to 100 and began looking for Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“ it fun.” She said before looking over to thebslide and nodding

ruby started to smell a stinky stench in her and Kurt’s room and smiled knowing she had found Ryan and he has filled his pampers

Aurora nodded happily.” It fun to go high.” She said as she continued swinging

” ok baby we can play one more time but then i have to get you changed so you don’t get a rash ok.” She said

Aurora smiled and took the pail as she started on the castle happily. After a while she felt the need to poop and started push it out this mess a bit too much for the diaper as she was sitting down and it didn’t have much room and started making its way to the back waistband

Ruby finished counting and slowly started looking for ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurt smiled as Aurora was building in the sand. Then, he started smelling the smell that only belonged to one culprit: a poopy diaper. He elected to wait until Aurora was finished going before changing her.

Ryan let even more mess into his diaper before wetting it as he hid, giggling.

As aurora got the rest of her poop out it was a blowout diaper as it was starting to come out from the back of the waistband. She went about playing oblivious to the blowout she had going in her diaper

ruby walked through the bedrooms not smelling the scent of a full diaper just yet

Kurt began to notice mess beginning to soak through the back of Aurora' s outfit. He quickly got out his phone decided to text Ruby.

Babe, we have a slight problem...Aurora seems to have pooped, but to the point where it erupted out of her diaper. Pray for me!

He looked over to Aurora. "Honey, let's go change you." He said. "You want to smell fresh again?"

Ryan waited, silent and still.

Ruby felt her phone vibrate and saw the text.

check the diaper bag for another outfit. If she doesn’t have one i for sure have a shirt in there and it’s nice enough where she can go in a shirt and her diaper.”

aurora was happy playing and shook her head.” Me castle.” She said pointing to the castle that wa almost done.

ruby headed into the kitchen and smelled the full diaper. She looked around before opening the cabinet and seeing Ryan.” Found you stinky. Let’s go get you another diape.” She said lifting him out feeling the large load in the diaper

Kurt helped Aurora finish the castle and then snapped a pic of her next to it. He picked her up, taking care to hold her slightly away from him to avoid getting mess on his clothes. "Let's go get you changed!" He said as he walked to his car and opened the back. He unfolded Auroras changing pad and sat her down. "Hold your arms up baby."

Ryan clapped as he looked up at Ruby.

Aurora did as she was told and raised her arms the wind blowing her blond blonde hair. She was happy at the moment and enjoying the day.

ruby opened the diaper up.” Goodness where did all this come from.” She asked Ryan as she grabbed the wipes and went to work

Kurt pulled her dress off, making sure to not get any mess on her, and threw it into a plastic bag. He then took wipes and wiped off most of the mess that had erupted from the back of her diaper before laying her down. "Let's see how much worse this is when we open the diaper up." He said as he untapped the diaper and couldn't help but gag a little. Every inch of the diaper was covered with brown mess. Kurt grabbed the wipes and began cleaning up.

"Poopy cone from bottom mommy."Ryan said happily.